3.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Sep 16, 2021
Having a MC name issue as well but luckily not an exception error (as of yet) - MC's name is just blank since update. I'm assuming the planned fix will cover this and we won't need to restart, right? I'm playing hardcore mode so while a part of me wouldn't mind re-doing all the typing tests (lol), I'm kindof hoping not. Also seems to be an issue with the game saves - save pages only go to 9 now with no arrow to get to pages higher than that.

Regardless though, I love the game. Original art, engaging story and good lewd scenes. Thx!

Reactions: G0DZillA

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Looks like the Walmart version of Our Red String.
Having a MC name issue as well but luckily not an exception error (as of yet) - MC's name is just blank since update. I'm assuming the planned fix will cover this and we won't need to restart, right? I'm playing hardcore mode so while a part of me wouldn't mind re-doing all the typing tests (lol), I'm kindof hoping not. Also seems to be an issue with the game saves - save pages only go to 9 now with no arrow to get to pages higher than that.

Regardless though, I love the game. Original art, engaging story and good lewd scenes. Thx!
Hey, thanks for playing. When is the MC name empty? In the fast transformation path.

Reactions: Dingo139

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I like the changes and of course that there are now sex sounds I hope they will also be in all the scenes at some point. Including solo play like the first time you use a dildo. ;) Also, I have a save from before when I got the job at the sex store, and I met the Asian Transgender woman and had fun with her then the game gives me an error and when I restart the game, I can't find that path??? is it gone?

Last edited:

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I like the changes and of course that there are now sex sounds I hope they will also be in all the scenes at some point. Including solo play like the first time you use a dildo. ;) Also, I have a save from before when I got the job at the sex store, and I met the Asian Transgender woman and had fun with her then the game gives me an error and when I restart the game, I can't find that path??? is it gone?
Can you post the error please, or message it to me?

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
This is the screenshot of the error and just before. I tested it again and had it work so it doesn't happen all the time. I now have a save for after getting home. But when I started the game from the start again, I didn't see a path to this story. Even when I don't look at my mom getting the BJ. And with the test, I chose sometimes like BBC do I have to say never? I hope this helps 1663421171422.png 1663420891693.png

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
This is the screenshot of the error and just before. I tested it again and had it work so it doesn't happen all the time. I now have a save for after getting home. But when I started the game from the start again, I didn't see a path to this story. Even when I don't look at my mom getting the BJ. And with the test, I chose sometimes like BBC do I have to say never? I hope this helps View attachment 2048653 View attachment 2048650
Oh, I know now. It's a thing that has been bugging me, pun intended, for a while now. It's fixed in version 0.1.4, so hopefuly it wont bug us again.

To get to that path you need to answer the fourth option on questions 11 and 12 on the first test.

Reactions: Behappy69

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The text is the problem. I suggest changing the transparency to make it more solid. From the looks of things that will darken the effective color of the hud background to make the white text stand out better. If not, then actually make the hud background color darker as well. Just putting a thin black outline effect around the font doesn't do a thing for readability here.

There's a reason why books, e-book readers and interstate signs are done with a very contrasting font/background combination. Speed readers and folks driving at high speed need it that way. When our sort of eyes hit something like this, it's as if somebody dropped a bushel of marbles in front of a sprinter in terms of focus. It causes headaches.

Is the text the problem or the image of the plug?

janiemelissa388

Feb 21, 2022
I have two comments:
First, I tried to join your Patreon with a prepaid visa card but Patreon would not accept it. I am not sure why as I use it for Amazon purchases.
Second, I downloaded the game (I think from MEGA) and I must be doing something wrong. The game plays as pretty much one straight line - remembering one time at his mother's house, dressing in lingerie, the sissy test, working the party at the hotel and the two days working in the gym. Much of what is talked about in this thread I never saw.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes