4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Getting this error when I go to the boutique and ask to view new collection...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4802, in script
    python:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4842, in <module>
    if buyblackshirtmini != None and i.name == buyblackshirtmini.name and blackshirtmini.ownership == False and buyredbikini.resolved:
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'resolved'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4802, in script
    python:
  File "C:\Users\Zongor\Downloads\Games\00_NEW\JourneytoBliss-0.082_hotfix-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Zongor\Downloads\Games\00_NEW\JourneytoBliss-0.082_hotfix-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4842, in <module>
    if buyblackshirtmini != None and i.name == buyblackshirtmini.name and blackshirtmini.ownership == False and buyredbikini.resolved:
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'resolved'

Windows-10-10.0.177xx AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.2.24061201
Journey to Bliss 0.082_hotfix
Thu Jun 20 23:57:47 2024

Thank you for pointing that out. This should solve it.

PS. Renewed with a redundancy check a moment ago, please re-download if you have error.

Reactions: Zongor_2

Zongor_2

May 16, 2024
Thank you for pointing that out. This should solve it.

PS. Renewed with a redundancy check a moment ago, please re-download if you have error.
Thx bro, that fixed the error, but after I talking to the guy and there's no new clothes on the mannequins? So cant see the new office outfit, i.e. nothing to select..

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Thx bro, that fixed the error, but after I talking to the guy and there's no new clothes on the mannequins? So cant see the new office outfit, i.e. nothing to select..
Which clothes were you supposed to buy?

Regardless I hope this can solve the general issue.

Last edited:

kdy18

Mar 9, 2018
Which clothes were you supposed to buy?

Regardless I hope this can solve the general issue.
The general problem can be solved by a total fix - there are too many errors, unfortunately. I also had mistakes in the boutique; loaded your save, was able to buy a second office outfit and a red bikini, and that's it - the display cases are now empty..., with one naked mannequin on each side. Well, okay, I bought it and bought it... Now I can neither get into the boss’s office in these clothes, nor start a swim with the lifeguard (the dialogue does not appear). Hence the indicators of the blue swimsuit are 6/7. I have never replayed a single game so many times! We kindly ask the developer to make the game playable. Well, dreamy.... Maybe you will still allow us to move to three places in a day? Thank you for your attention. )

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
The general problem can be solved by a total fix - there are too many errors, unfortunately. I also had mistakes in the boutique; loaded your save, was able to buy a second office outfit and a red bikini, and that's it - the display cases are now empty..., with one naked mannequin on each side. Well, okay, I bought it and bought it... Now I can neither get into the boss’s office in these clothes, nor start a swim with the lifeguard (the dialogue does not appear). Hence the indicators of the blue swimsuit are 6/7. I have never replayed a single game so many times! We kindly ask the developer to make the game playable. Well, dreamy.... Maybe you will still allow us to move to three places in a day? Thank you for your attention. )
For starters sorry for making you replay needlessly. On the plus side I narrowed down the source of bugs to a few sections with your help. I experienced some RL problems which needed my attention during this versions development time. Mostly minor family health issues which now resolved. I don't like to push out a version which has bugs more than a few especially if some of them are game breaking either. But sometimes life and work balance enforces that. Sorry again but it's not so dreamy to make this version bug free, especially while you're reporting bugs.

Last script that I sent should minimize the bugs if not eradicates all. I'll put together more robust solution to that, in fact this series of bugs taught me a lot about what kind of pitfalls and oversights might happen in the future.

Lifeguard blue swimsuit swimming race is a thing I tested a handful of times and it worked. I'm always willing to check your saves and continue to address issues. Things will only get better. Thank you for your patience.

AnonimousTiger007

Jun 17, 2024
For starters sorry for making you replay needlessly. On the plus side I narrowed down the source of bugs to a few sections with your help. I experienced some RL problems which needed my attention during this versions development time. Mostly minor family health issues which now resolved. I don't like to push out a version which has bugs more than a few especially if some of them are game breaking either. But sometimes life and work balance enforces that. Sorry again but it's not so dreamy to make this version bug free, especially while you're reporting bugs.

Last script that I sent should minimize the bugs if not eradicates all. I'll put together more robust solution to that, in fact this series of bugs taught me a lot about what kind of pitfalls and oversights might happen in the future.

Lifeguard blue swimsuit swimming race is a thing I tested a handful of times and it worked. I'm always willing to check your saves and continue to address issues. Things will only get better. Thank you for your patience.
Hey How can I get 2nd work dress???

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I did it and Giancarlo also invited to check new dress but when I visit him he says there are no dresses....
What to do??
I'll release an update and try to fix all dress related problems in next week.

If you all had any other problems as in bugs, errors and alike please kindly report them in this period so I can fix all of them and finalize this version in a problem free state.

Meanwhile please confirm if attached script solves your problem. If it doesn't also please send your save file if possible.

Last edited:

Zongor_2

May 16, 2024
Yes, loaded the new file - still no dress. Can do the Cosplay Quest, and get the cut scene re a invite to the boat (tho that hasnt appeared yet either), and still when I go visit Giancarlo, no dress! Some serious issues with this game unfortunately.

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Yes, loaded the new file - still no dress. Can do the Cosplay Quest, and get the cut scene re a invite to the boat (tho that hasnt appeared yet either), and still when I go visit Giancarlo, no dress! Some serious issues with this game unfortunately.
My script changes may be overriden by your save file variables. Applying changes to a save file with backwards compatibility is a big part of the problem unfortunately. It can only be solved by editing your personal save file if you want to continue from there. So I can ensure that if you send me your save.

AnonimousTiger007

Jun 17, 2024
I'll release an update and try to fix all dress related problems in next week.

If you all had any other problems as in bugs, errors and alike please kindly report them in this period so I can fix all of them and finalize this version in a problem free state.

Meanwhile please confirm if attached script solves your problem. If it doesn't also please send your save file if possible.
Here's the save

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Here's the save
This is actually not a bug, I temporarily sorted dress buying options in an order to prevent boutiuqe shopping bugs.

Pink gym suit > Jeans mini shorts (casual 2) > Red bikini > 2nd Office dress

Because you didn't get the others yet, code falls through to default response from Giancarlo. But I'll be properly fixing this in this week. As far as I know this is the last major lingering bug for this version. Please just give me some time, thanks for your interest and patience.

zerokrma

Sep 18, 2022
Every time I try to go to the Boutique to buy the Gym clothes it gives me an error and I am unable to buy anything there.

Edit: I tried installing the hotfix, now it doesn't give me an error but there is no option to buy anything.

Last edited:

AnonimousTiger007

Jun 17, 2024
This is actually not a bug, I temporarily sorted dress buying options in an order to prevent boutiuqe shopping bugs.

Pink gym suit > Jeans mini shorts (casual 2) > Red bikini > 2nd Office dress

Because you didn't get the others yet, code falls through to default response from Giancarlo. But I'll be properly fixing this in this week. As far as I know this is the last major lingering bug for this version. Please just give me some time, thanks for your interest and patience.
Tell me how to get 2nd and 3rd ones maybe that can solve it...
The game gives zero hints that we have the option to get those...

zerokrma

Sep 18, 2022
Ok so I started a fresh game, latest Hot fix version but the problem is still there I can't buy anything at the Boutique.

Every time I go to the boutique to buy the Gym clothes and talk to the guy it just sends me out of the shop. No option to buy anything.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote