4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I just Hope that the DEV does not make her become a Slut! (just to f*ck any man)
- I am all for a woman's Self & sexual exploration, and Even having sex with other men.
BUT ON HER TERMS - Not theirs!! She has the RIGHT & CHOICE to say "NO! Not Interested."
("I am doing this For ME, not You!")
Well, you're at the right place. This story in my mind is all about MC empowering herself through her newfound sexuality. At first in some cases she might find herself struggling between her monotonous lifestyle and the new one, here and there she gets nudged without being so sure.

But then stats start to come into play and then she gets the power to use sexuality to her advantage if she chooses so. If not she can find a way to move forward some other way and sometimes she'll really have to.

All in all thus the name, Journey to Bliss not deep pit.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

I_FoxtroT_I

Sep 6, 2017
For Fuck sake, what in the earth is this
I love games with female characters, but this is...
I just dont have words
this character is just ugly
I cant play this game and dont trow up
Man, make her more beautiful, i just cant look at her
I love story with corruption of female heroine
I one of the people who surrounded with ugly women all the time, I am a ugly myself, when i cam to this site i want to see beautiful women
If you dont change heroine in next update i just block this game and never look again

Last edited:
Reactions: crowsonn

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
For Fuck sake, what in the earth is this
I love games with female characters, but this is...
I just dont have words
this character is just ugly
I cant play this game and dont trow up
Man, make her more beautiful, i just cant look at her
I love story with corruption of female heroine
I one of the people who surrounded with ugly women all the time, I am a ugly myself, when i cam to this site i want to see beautiful women
If you dont change heroine in next update i just block this game and never look again
Better than next update, I"m actually working on changing her for v0.01, re-rendering all shots. This will eat some time which belongs to v.02 but it should be done better sooner than later.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yeah when you do fat lips I am out. It does not work in 3D or Anime Style characters it just looks bad.

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
Thank you. Almost done with the new renders. It'll take about a week to process and implement, then I'm going to start preparing the new version.
In fact, the original character's face was not quite bad only that facial features and makeup were very exaggerated, if you softened it would look good, but the change you have done can also work well.
For me the story and situations are the fun part

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
thumbv001b.png

Journey to Bliss v.01b (Complete MC Overhaul)

(COMPRESSED)

(COMPRESSED)

(COMPRESSED)

(COMPRESSED)

MC overhaul is complete. I've re-rendered nearly all scenes and re-animated all videos, including bonus content. I feel there is a bunch of improvements in visuals. I also implemented a brand new main menu animation. It may be more relevent to the story in much later versions.

Anyway, if you happen to quit the game because of ugly MC, now might be the time you check this game out and sail into its story. I hope you'll like it and write your feedback to me.

Happy new year to everyone!

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Thank you, crowsonn, for taking some feedback and making some changes. My personal thought is both looks are fine.
There is something to say for a woman who uses what she's got with pride and commitment.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
JourneyToBliss-0.01b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote