4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
For Brad quest you have to go in to the lockers from main gym position where you see the general view from the entrance.
Been trying to talk to this Brad guy...nothing happens. Talk to him on his machine in the gym get nadda! Go to the Locker room, nadda...I just have shower and go home. Spoken to Tony and that part of the quest is done. Just the Brad quest to go...oh what frustration, lol. Any help would be great, cheers.

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Been trying to talk to this Brad guy...nothing happens. Talk to him on his machine in the gym get nadda! Go to the Locker room, nadda...I just have shower and go home. Spoken to Tony and that part of the quest is done. Just the Brad quest to go...oh what frustration, lol. Any help would be great, cheers.
There is this little misunderstanding here, you don't go to lockers by going out of the front door of the gym. I know it's a little bit counter-intuitive but when you are standing on main gym view, where you see all the gym in front of you, there is this spot you must click to see locker room sign and then again click the locker room sign. That's how you go in to the lockers. Sorry for the confusion. :)

Reactions: Zongor

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
There is this little misunderstanding here, you don't go to lockers by going out of the front door of the gym. I know it's a little bit counter-intuitive but when you are standing on main gym view, where you see all the gym in front of you, there is this spot you must click to see locker room sign and then again click the locker room sign. That's how you go in to the lockers. Sorry for the confusion. :)
Thanks man, much appreciated! This is the spot crowsonn is talking about.

Untitled.jpg

Reactions: crowsonn

evolved23

Jul 6, 2017
What interations give you desire? I can't progress the photoshoot as I can only gain one from the psychologist and keep loosing it every night?

Edit:Ah never mind found out you can increase it by eating in the cafe

Last edited:

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
Was the husband really cheating, or was that a fake out.

Either way, it's lame that trope was relied on to get the protagonist to do anything. completely sanitizes and mutes the cheating aspect. Very boring.

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Was the husband really cheating, or was that a fake out.

Either way, it's lame that trope was relied on to get the protagonist to do anything. completely sanitizes and mutes the cheating aspect. Very boring.
The story you see in the game is at the begining of its construction atm and this will be a big story with a lot of twists and turns. I can't reflect all of it at this early stage.

Protagonist is not affected by just one thing. She's just begining to question her way of life. Protagonist won't cheat because she's cheated. She cheats because she likes to do so. Everybody needs some justification even if the reasons are just excuses. The reality is usually different.

You don't seem like you saw the very last scene where ending of this version credits rolled. You might be a tad quick to judge the whole premise but you are of course free to do so. Just keep in mind that's not have to be true.

I hope you explore the story on its own rather than trying to decipher it at every step.

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
Everybody needs some justification even if the reasons are just excuses. The reality is usually different.
When you rely on these justifications, whether they're flimsy and delusional or otherwise, it ruins it. It removes the sense of taboo or the forbidden. What is perceived as justified cannot be forbidden.

Good cheating erotic content, and there is quite a lot of it out there, is made with an understanding that what makes it hot is the characters realizing they're doing something bad, and doing it anyway. Without any set of contrived conditions to allow for it to happen.

There's a reason the idiom is it "feels good to be bad" not and "it feels good to be bad, but only when A, B, and C, justify it".

I hope you explore the story on its own rather than trying to decipher it at every step.
I will not.

I probably wouldn't even if the game was pleasant to play. But it's not. It's like pulling teeth. There's a million superfluous clicks to get anything done, and most of what that gets you is pointless grinding. About 96% of the open world games on here should not be open world games, but this project has got to be one of the most egregious examples.

This is all harsh. I don't mean to be mean. I hope you keep making stuff and it will in all likelihood become good and interesting. But right now, it is not.

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2017
I'm stuck after tutorial. Visited Cafe, met with friend and talk with the peeping guy, received a quest "call Jesse". I called her, nothing happens, just some placeholder text. I skip to the night and cannot get out and can't sleep through the night either. I can't interact with a bed.

How to even play this game? Did I miss something?

Edit: I can't buy gym outfit too. I have money from the purse. But there is no such an option in the boutique.

Last edited:

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I'm stuck after tutorial. Visited Cafe, met with friend and talk with the peeping guy, received a quest "call Jesse". I called her, nothing happens, just some placeholder text. I skip to the night and cannot get out and can't sleep through the night either. I can't interact with a bed.

How to even play this game? Did I miss something?

Edit: I can't buy gym outfit too. I have money from the purse. But there is no such an option in the boutique.
There is some order to events. You must call Jesse next Sunday to continue to the story. That's also the reason you don't see the gym outfit buy option yet.

If it's evening time, then and only then you can sleep on the bed. But it also sounds like you might have encountered a weird bug. If you send me your save I can look into it. Other option would be starting over, since you're literally in the begining. I hope you can explore scenes further down the line and enjoy the game. If you need help, just ask away.

Jun 9, 2017
There is some order to events. You must call Jesse next Sunday to continue to the story. That's also the reason you don't see the gym outfit buy option yet.

If it's evening time, then and only then you can sleep on the bed. But it also sounds like you might have encountered a weird bug.
Yes it seems so. I restarted game few times and I'm always stuck no matter what will I do in what order. Here is my save from the very fresh start.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote