4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
here its.. thanks in advance..
For some reason, I am unable to buy a new outfit for the office. Is there something I am doing incorrect?
I made some edits in the code, which I suspect must solve your issues. Please put attached files into your game's root folder and overwrite them when asked.

If any of the problems persist, please tell me what is going on in your game, for example an error or some other kind loop, freeze etc.

theduke9999

Jan 3, 2022
i was curious i have open task like connvince the promotion from boss annd see giancarlo for surprise butt they dont trigger.. how do i make tthese happen?

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
i was curious i have open task like connvince the promotion from boss annd see giancarlo for surprise butt they dont trigger.. how do i make tthese happen?
To advance convincing quest, you have to get second office dress but the quest itself won't conclude in this version. For Giancarlo, he should call you in a few days if I understood your progress correctly. Because a couple of interactions happens with him in this version.

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
GDRIVE, GOFILE and MEGA files updated based on found bugs, now the version is 0.081 as hotfix. If you'd like to DL small files, you can use script.rpy & myscreens.rpy files to update your game which are in the post just above.

If you still encounter any bugs, please report them back to me so I can upload new fixes. Also I'll try to fix stuck saves if you happen to have one, so feel free to post them.

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
I made some edits in the code, which I suspect must solve your issues. Please put attached files into your game's root folder and overwrite them when asked.

If any of the problems persist, please tell me what is going on in your game, for example an error or some other kind loop, freeze etc.
thanks but this time i cant trigger yacht event..

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
the game gives this error
Hmm, that's a really hard to trace error. Can you elaborate like when this happened and are you using latest hotfix? Which platform are you playing on? Is it a fresh start or continue from a save game?

FeaR005

May 1, 2020
Хм, это действительно трудно отследить ошибку. Не могли бы вы уточнить, когда это произошло, и используете ли вы последнее исправление? На какой платформе вы играете? Это новый старт или продолжение сохраненной игры?
Да, это новый старт, играю на Windows 10, ошибка возникает после работы, когда я возвращаюсь домой на 3-й день игры

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Да, это новый старт, играю на Windows 10, ошибка возникает после работы, когда я возвращаюсь домой на 3-й день игры
I checked to code, nothing seems wrong and then I tried to replicate the error by going to work exactly on 3rd day morning and returning back home but no error was given.

It may be related to some python library on your PC or with different alphabet characters but at this point these are just wild guesses, I really don't know, sorry. If you used special characters when naming the MC, maybe you could try not doing that. As a last option you can delete all related game files in app data, download last version and start from scratch one more time.

theduke9999

Jan 3, 2022
went to botique but wontt let me get new dress.. also could you throw in some money. it will take 3 months of working to get everything have to buy lol

Last edited:

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Started a new game an error pops up after going to the beach with Jesse.
was enjoying the game but mine keeps looping
It's the same error unfortunately and it's very vague. Something is happening when you try to return home but as I said, I can't replicate the error with my game. Plus it's a fresh start so, it's not caused from incompatible saves. So, I wish I knew.

I went ahead and played beach sequence once more and it's still the same, no errors on my end.

Last edited:

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
went to botique but wontt let get new dress
Oh wow, I really didn't forsee this. You have all your clothes shopping quest active atm. :) Okay, try this maybe, it should allow you buy them in order at least. Please notify me if it's okay.

theduke9999

Jan 3, 2022
went to botique but wontt let get new dress
Oh wow, I really didn't forsee this. You have all your clothes shopping quest active atm. :) Okay, try this maybe, it should allow you buy them in order at least. Please notify me if it's okay.
parsing failed script .. wouldnt even load the game.. also could you throw in some money. it will take 3 months of working to get everything have to buy lol

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
parsing failed script .. wouldnt even load the game.. also could you throw in some money. it will take 3 months of working to get everything have to buy lol
Heh, you might be right on hard to earn cash! But in fact I threw some money around, maybe should do it more. Hold on, I'll find a way to fix your issue.

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Okay, the fastest way was to give you some money so, now you have the money. Event order should sort itself out now. If you encounter some other thing just let me know. By the way you might need to put the other file into your games renpy folder to be able to use this save.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Now that's what I call a helpful developer. I've rarely seen that before. As a small reward, I will illegally pirate your game immediately haha.

• Haha
Reactions: crowsonn

korko

May 30, 2017
Ummm how do i sleep to skip next day? Stuck at "sunday evening". And quest say "call Jesse sunday morning, but when i call her she just said "bla,bla,bla"

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote