4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kaine3d

Sep 16, 2017
just decided to try and using ctrl to skip the bus scene was working fine until second week now it throws this traceback and eventually starts back at the first day. probably gonna have to wait till you drop a patch or somethin. for me soon as i load this save this is the log it throws

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
just decided to try and using ctrl to skip the bus scene was working fine until second week now it throws this traceback and eventually starts back at the first day. probably gonna have to wait till you drop a patch or somethin. for me soon as i load this save this is the log it throws
This is a curious error and I can't replicate it. I'd love to fix it since it came up three times today. Can you do a favor to me and try to continue from previous save to see if it happens again even if you don't fast forward skip the scene? It may reveal some opportunity for me to solve it. I'll continue to look into it tomorrow since it's bed time for me...

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
JourneyToBliss-0.08
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Journey to Bliss [v0.08] [crowsonn] - Compressed

crowsonn I was wondering why you're using a Nightly build (and an outdated at that).
Also you need to limit your .apk to a max size of 2 GB or it won't work on most Android devices.

Win/Linux [1,23 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,23 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
crowsonn I was wondering why you're using a Nightly build (and an outdated at that).
Also you need to limit your .apk to a max size of 2 GB or it won't work on most Android devices.
Actually for no particular reason and I'd love to hear your recommendation on ren'py version. It could even be the reason of that one weird error.

Same goes for apk. I made some visual corrections and built android version for the first time. It'd be very hard to go in and change all photo extensions alongside my development cycle. Is there another way to compress it?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Actually for no particular reason and I'd love to hear your recommendation on ren'py version. It could even be the reason of that one weird error.

Same goes for apk. I made some visual corrections and built android version for the first time. It'd be very hard to go in and change all photo extensions alongside my development cycle. Is there another way to compress it?
Honestly, I am not that knowledgeable about renpy build too. I just know that using the Nightly builds is not the way to go (not only because its hard to find for users, but the official builds are more tested). So probably just switch to 8.2.1 (If that works without it throwing errors, fucking 102923 SDKs its a mess xD).

For Android. Yeah .apks over 2 GB won't work for most of the Users.
I uses UAGC (linked in the spoiler in my compression post), to compress you game (Reduces the quality of Images/Audio/Video), you can do that too, its not THAT hard, (if you need help just ask in the UAGC thread or DM me).
For now just rebuild the apk BUT with the Images/Audio/Video files from my Compression, am not an Android porter so I sadly don't know anything about that, I just know that when you rebuild the apk, with my compressed files it works cause then it will be below 2GB.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Every time Linda approaches Rowan in the kitchen I get an error message. After that she changes to casual clothes, goes to the cafe, leaves the cafe, there are two choices but neither are selectible. If you need I will try it again and send you the save.

FeaR005

May 1, 2020
Каждый раз, когда Линда подходит к Роуэн на кухне, я получаю сообщение об ошибке. После этого она переодевается в повседневную одежду, идет в кафе, выходит из кафе, есть два варианта, но ни один из них не выбирается. Если вам нужно, я попробую еще раз и отправлю вам сохранение.
У меня такая же ошибка, но в другом месте после разговора босса с незнакомцем, причем во всех версиях игры.

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Every time Linda approaches Rowan in the kitchen I get an error message. After that she changes to casual clothes, goes to the cafe, leaves the cafe, there are two choices but neither are selectible. If you need I will try it again and send you the save.
Is there any chance you aren't using latest hotfix? If you are and still getting the error, please send your save file.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Is there any chance you aren't using latest hotfix? If you are and still getting the error, please send your save file.
I reinstalled the game and it's working fine, now. Thanks. There's a Russian speaking fan with the same problem at a different place in the game. He probably needs to reinstall too.

Reactions: crowsonn

FeaR005

May 1, 2020
At this moment, when I return home, the game gives an error. If you ignore the error and continue the game, it leads to a second save, which I threw off and can not continue to play.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
To find out about Rowan she needs to talk to Tony from work. Her work or his. She has not encountered a Tony. Here are her stats. With these stats shouldn't she be able to go in the boss's office and tell him she is ready to meet the partner? How does that get triggered?

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
At this moment, when I return home, the game gives an error. If you ignore the error and continue the game, it leads to a second save, which I threw off and can not continue to play.
I'm trying to hunt down this pesky error which is very vague. I don't get it in my saves but clearly many people get this. Can you please tell me where were you returning home from if you remember, that may help.

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
To find out about Rowan she needs to talk to Tony from work. Her work or his. She has not encountered a Tony. Here are her stats. With these stats shouldn't she be able to go in the boss's office and tell him she is ready to meet the partner? How does that get triggered?
Tony is her co-worker, at her office. Did you find the big room in the office where three people are working? Tony is on the far side.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Tony is her co-worker, at her office. Did you find the big room in the office where three people are working? Tony is on the far side.
I finally met all three of those people and talked to Tony, so far that hasn't advanced the game, and When does she meet with her boss's partner? What triggers that?

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
If you work at office more than 5 times, secretary will come and tell you boss is waiting for you. You're now allowed to go in to boss's room (enterance from secretary room). Then if your stats allow you'll trigger the event.

Oh, and to trigger the secretary calling you event you must sleep that day. The next day when you work, secretary will come.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote