4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Ummm how do i sleep to skip next day? And quest say "call Jesse sunday morning, but when i call her she just said "bla,bla,bla"
You can only sleep in the evening by clicking to your bed which is in the bedroom next to dresser. You are supposed to call Jesse on next Sunday morning. Sorry for not being explicit.

Reactions: korko

theduke9999

Jan 3, 2022
Okay, the fastest way was to give you some money so, now you have the money. Event order should sort itself out now. If you encounter some other thing just let me know. By the way you might need to put the other file into your games renpy folder to be able to use this save.
everything is looking good now. thank you again for the help.. great game

• Red Heart
Reactions: crowsonn

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I can not trigger a bikini, lifeguard and supervisor scenes. If you can help me, i'll really be appreciated.
I solved red bikini problem, though it seems you have done the swimming race, I just forgot to close that quest up. Now it should resolve itself but not critically tied to anything so nothing to worry. To advance supervisor quest, you have to done actual work in the office for a some number of times or you can just edit your promotion number. Supervisor questline will not end, just for you to know.

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
I solved red bikini problem, though it seems you have done the swimming race, I just forgot to close that quest up. Now it should resolve itself but not critically tied to anything so nothing to worry. To advance supervisor quest, you have to done actual work in the office for a some number of times or you can just edit your promotion number. Supervisor questline will not end, just for you to know.
Thank you for your effort. It gives error when i went to gym and f*ck with the black guy.

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Here is my problem with the gym guy
Sorry, naming error. I must be tired on that point.

I'll pack all these fixes in to a hotfix after one or two days, just saying to let everyone know and thanks to everyone for reporting errors.

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
Sorry, naming error. I must be tired on that point.

I'll pack all these fixes in to a hotfix after one or two days, just saying to let everyone know and thanks to everyone for reporting errors.
Btw, my promotion number is around 300 but nothing triggers about brandon or supervisor, still waiting...

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
So how will I trigger Yatch scene or what did i miss for this version?
You should own red bikini and be wearing first set of work clothes "tricot and medium skirt". You should have seen Brad and Bernard conspiracy talk and then work at the office. That will trigger a scene where MC reads an invitation from Bernard. Then you should talk with husband.

Reactions: tamercihan1

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
You should own red bikini and be wearing first set of work clothes "tricot and medium skirt". You should have seen Brad and Bernard conspiracy talk and then work at the office. That will trigger a scene where MC reads an invitation from Bernard. Then you should talk with husband.
Sorry for bothering you that much but nothing triggers atm

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Sorry for bothering you that much but nothing triggers atm
I'm here to fix bugs so don't mention it. I looked up your save and somehow
the flag for reading the invitation mail is on, eventhough you didn't saw it yet I believe. Edited your save, please try now.

korko

May 30, 2017
You should look into the bedroom second right door from hallway. There is a note under pillow.
OMG, thnk you. If you can add a little some more explanation in quest log we won't disturb you :). One more thing, is there anyway to increase stat? Couse some choices is disable couse stat is too low. Thnks again.

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
OMG, thnk you. If you can add a little some more explanation in quest log we won't disturb you :). One more thing, is there anyway to increase stat? Couse some choices is disable couse stat is too low. Thnks again.
No problem! :) I'll tinker with the game progression once I have enough feedback in the future versions. There is a long road ahead and many stories to write. But your feedback is always appreciated.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote