EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
706aea2e53c5c54b69ab6b436b995329.png

Overview:
Journey, get souls and defeat enemies. Improve your skills,
get new skills – all this will help you cope with the enemies standing in your way.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-24
Release Date: 2023-01-26
Developer: ezh -
Censored: No
Version: 0.33
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Other: Compressed*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

miastorm_8_1.jpg elsia_5_1.jpg 5028433f95c47698f948b42da11e8a80.gif f4ffebb9c74c44df366b64c7a95efa89.gif enemy3_1_1.jpg ivo_2_3.jpg screenshot0001.png miastorm_7_1.jpg screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png enemy2_1_1.jpg screenshot0009.png ranger_6_1.jpg ranger_9_2.jpg ricky_3_1.jpg

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Thanks!
Still too early to tell if it's good, at least animation is good :D Looking forward to more!

Reactions: wiclen

GoodLord9

Mar 6, 2020
Torn. Why do so many games with M/M have furry content? If you discount the furry games or the games that are focused on Bear-like hairy daddy types there's very little left. So, I'll probably play this for the twink content (which looks very promising) and dream of a furry-less version of this.
Because it sells well. It's not like a new topic or anything either, it's been a known thing, the furry community pays well for its content be it art/games/etc. There's tons of artists who talked about how much extra they get paid in tips from furry commissioners, there's videos re patreon/suscribestar etc. earnings for games like TiTS showing how much they bring in.

you even have memes floating around like this:
1634574768312.png

Imo, even if it's not for you, it's just something to accept and move on lel.

Anyways, about to give this a try, twinks aren't generally my thing but I'll see if there's any non twinks/bigger guys

GoodLord9

Mar 6, 2020
Guilty as charged, but I have an insane fetish for bear-like hairy dudes :oops:

But yeah, it's amazing how many M/M furry games come out. I can fap to them but they aren't an insta-download for me.
Just wanted to say Grizzly Grove is a breath of fresh hair because of the demographic shift, personally I've found twink stuff far more dominant in the last few years and so I'm thankful for your game and can't wait for the next update <3

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Because it sells well. It's not like a new topic or anything either, it's been a known thing, the furry community pays well for its content be it art/games/etc. There's tons of artists who talked about how much extra they get paid in tips from furry commissioners, there's videos re patreon/suscribestar etc. earnings for games like TiTS showing how much they bring in.

you even have memes floating around like this:
View attachment 1458170

Imo, even if it's not for you, it's just something to accept and move on lel.

Anyways, about to give this a try, twinks aren't generally my thing but I'll see if there's any non twinks/bigger guys
Oh, to clarify, the laughter Icon wasn't to taunt anything you said, agree fully and thanks for the info, it was for the embedded image, which was funny.

Reactions: GoodLord9

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Guilty as charged, but I have an insane fetish for bear-like hairy dudes :oops:

But yeah, it's amazing how many M/M furry games come out. I can fap to them but they aren't an insta-download for me.
And I wish you well with it, it's not like I want there to be less games aimed at that demographic (how spiteful that would be) but just a few more aimed at mine.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
personally I've found twink stuff far more dominant in the last few years
Really? Exiles, Space Corps (something for everyone really), a few early in development that likely won't be going anywhere ... what else? On any given weekend, there's a bunch of furry themed games being updated. I might be blinkered, but my impression (which seems to be vindicated and explained pretty well by the comic strip you reprinted) is that hairy, regardless of what type of hair we're talking about, is the norm, smooth-skinned young twinks are not. But I could be wrong of course.

Reactions: CluelessDork

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Don't Stop Believing on that Wheel in the Sky When the Lights Go Down in the City. Someday Love Will Find You with Open Arms. Be Good to Yourself as I'll Be Alright Without You. Send Her My Love when you're Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'. (Yes, I took lots of license with some of these titles. Don't want to be attacked by rabid Journey fans...)

GoodLord9

Mar 6, 2020
Really? Exiles, Space Corps (something for everyone really), a few early in development that likely won't be going anywhere ... what else? On any given weekend, there's a bunch of furry themed games being updated. I might be blinkered, but my impression (which seems to be vindicated and explained pretty well by the comic strip you reprinted) is that hairy, regardless of what type of hair we're talking about, is the norm, smooth-skinned young twinks are not. But I could be wrong of course.
So our definitions are definitely going to be subjective here, but I don't group "bear" stuff intrinsically with furry stuff, despite there being some overlap in the communities. (also my bigger focus here is on... body size rather than hairiness tho both matter)

(just going through the last few pages in m/m tabs and focusing on non furry)

I personally consider every main guy character sans the Riddick parody guy a twink in Space Corps, and the only guy I'd consider bearish is the champion in Exiles (tho i sure do appreciate him)

New Hope, School Basket Buddies, Summer Vacation also all lean twinkish (notable with one exception in summer vacation) stuff)

Robin Morningwood, Hachienden, Chimeric Violet lean bear for sure.

I think Demi-Transference/Just Bros is fairly twunk/hunk w/ a few exceptions

Furry games are an interesting mix because honestly there's... a lot of skinny anthros in furry games as well, tho I'll say Lustful Desires leans beefy (fairly mixed human/furry and is an incredible game, huge fan)

and then we get to most of the m/f games here that thrown in 1 m/m path that is generally twink/femboy depending on the particulars of the game.

I dunno you're free to disagree but like my adult gay gaming experience I'm used to mostly twinks/twunks so whenever I see bearish/bears guys I'm excited (and sure I'll even say that bearish guys are becoming more popular over time with categories such as "bara" becoming more popular, but I feel like the default I usually see is the former)

GoodLord9

Mar 6, 2020
Keep it civilized or some of you and this topic will have to go your :cool: separate ways.
Oh my intention wasn't to be rude, but I'm fine w/ dropping the conversation if its coming across that way, and my apologies in that case.

Game is early days for sure, 3 combatable enemies (1 twink (sexable), 1 furry(sexable), 1 ghoul), but some solid early bones to it, worth watching out for imo, there's good bones to it and I'm interested to see what the developer adds to it re quest lines and characters.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Oh my intention wasn't to be rude, but I'm fine w/ dropping the conversation if its coming across that way, and my apologies in that case.
Don't think he meant you, your interactions have been perfectly civil. I think it was the little argument that almost broke out regarding straight content. Thanks for the recs in the earlier reply, have checked out a few of them but some I weren't aware of.

Reactions: GoodLord9
2.20 star(s) 5 Votes