Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Thank you all for the feedback, straight content will be with version 0.25, some bugs fixed in 0.20, I'm still collecting feedback on other errors, unfortunately it is impossible to see all the problems myself.
Mobile version is distributed as is, I will try to solve bugs in it.
Will the straight content be optional?

Reactions: RodRyder

Golden Twink

Mar 23, 2020
Only played as the mage and immediately everyfight, if i try to defend, the game immediately just throws up an error and crashes... yeahhh this game is definitely going to go far... :LUL:

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
Only played as the mage and immediately everyfight, if i try to defend, the game immediately just throws up an error and crashes... yeahhh this game is definitely going to go far... :LUL:
When I first went to play this game I got that same error, I reloaded it and it went to working; hope that helps you

Runario

Dec 6, 2019
I mean its pretty buggy, at least on android and the writing of the scenes are so damn short but...
... if it would work fine and with more content/ writing this could be one of my future favorites.

Reactions: JodieB-Blake

Thaimas

Sep 10, 2021
The character (male or female) will be chosen randomly each time you visit the location. (Or I'll redo everything and there will be a choice at the beginning of the game)
Лучше дать слайдер для выбора игроком - кто-то выберет гомо, кто-то гетеро
It's better to make slider in options

Меч потерялся:
Sword is lost:
Code:
  File "game/engine/battle/quest_2.rpy", line 105, in <module>
Exception: DynamicImage u'images/FX/battle/mc_[mcbody]_3_[mcsword].png': could not find image. (u'images/FX/battle/mc_1_3_0.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 64, in script call
  File "engine/battle/quest_2.rpyc", line 20, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/engine/battle/quest_2.rpy", line 105, in <module>
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 770, in show
    sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 1113, in add
    thing.set_transform_event("replace")
  File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 527, in set_transform_event
    self.child.set_transform_event(event)
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 489, in set_transform_event
    return self.target.set_transform_event(event)
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 718, in set_transform_event
    self.find_target()
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 652, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'images/FX/battle/mc_[mcbody]_3_[mcsword].png': could not find image. (u'images/FX/battle/mc_1_3_0.png')

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Journey 0.15.2
Mon Oct  4 23:03:26 2021

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
The character (male or female) will be chosen randomly each time you visit the location. (Or I'll redo everything and there will be a choice at the beginning of the game)
Question is did you always plan to add it ,or are you just caving to the masses ? .....if you fail to stick to your original intent ,because of a few suggestions to make the change .......then you are kind of selling your self out as a creator

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Question is did you always plan to add it ,or are you just caving to the masses ? .....if you fail to stick to your original intent ,because of a few suggestions to make the change .......then you are kind of selling your self out as a creator
I mean this from the creative standpoint ....straight guys will push for exclusively gay games, to have straight content ...but if you go to an exclusively straight game and do the same asking for gay content .....you are the outcast troublemaker
there seems to be a double standard that creators/developers need to push back against ....Basically i see it as make the game you want to make to tell the story you want to tell ...if you have to re-write it to please a few people then its no longer your story or your game ......

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
I mean this from the creative standpoint ....straight guys will push for exclusively gay games, to have straight content ...but if you go to an exclusively straight game and do the same asking for gay content .....you are the outcast troublemaker
there seems to be a double standard that creators/developers need to push back against ....Basically i see it as make the game you want to make to tell the story you want to tell ...if you have to re-write it to please a few people then its no longer your story or your game ......
Well said!!

ezh!

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Straight content was planned from the beginning for this game. Only m/m content was introduced for launch due to the specificity of my first game.
Anyway, I'm not trying to keep up with everything. For me it's more like self-interest.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Straight content was planned from the beginning for this game. Only m/m content was introduced for launch due to the specificity of my first game.
Anyway, I'm not trying to keep up with everything. For me it's more like self-interest.
OK , it's just that i find it interesting and a little upsetting that there is a gay tag but no straight tag ,and it seems every time a game comes out exclusively for gay there is an up roar to add some straight content or change it ...like some games on here give you the option to be futa but the vag is strictly cosmetic and you still like girls ....ITS like HUH ???

Reactions: RodRyder
Apr 26, 2020
Thank you all for the feedback, straight content will be with version 0.25, some bugs fixed in 0.20, I'm still collecting feedback on other errors, unfortunately it is impossible to see all the problems myself.
Mobile version is distributed as is, I will try to solve bugs in it.
sorry if this sounds stupid, will you do 32bit friendly?

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes