haven4ever

Nov 14, 2017
So apparently straight contents been added, but the previews are still all gay as well as no vaginal sex tag. Is it another repeat of the other game?

Edit: this is in fact a gay game. Its clearly catered to it, you guys who were saying that in the start of the thread where right. ezh! If you actually are going to add straight content, maybe, just maybe, dont have the MC start off naked, lose a fight to a dude, then stare at his dick for two minutes. If your going to add female characters the add an option for a female soul eater as well.

Not to mention only two characters have female counter parts. No Trader female, no Anubis female, no Village head chief. So yeah if you are looking for straight content, its not really worth playing... yet? Hopefully the next 2-3 updates address this. Whats there is pretty good though, great models, the scenes are a bit short though.
I think this unfortunately happens when a game with straight/gay/bi content mixed is revealed too early and there's not enough variety so each update is bound to upset people. The intro shouldn't have to be changed since those who play games with significant straight content but looking for gay content too would not usually get male counterparts either... but this would be a non-issue if there were more female NPCs I s'pose.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The intro shouldn't have to be changed since those who play games with significant straight content but looking for gay content too would not usually get male counterparts either.
You can say that, but how many people would just delete the game at that point and be done with the game? Enough where its worth changing literally like 5 renders. If you want to build a game for both then you shouldn't make one unavoidable IMO

ezh!

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Someone asked for x32 version, now some files will be detected by antivirus as dangerous.
Disable antivirus and all files will be fine.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The new content was short and interesting.

The straight content was disappointing though. A little cuni for the female ranger. And the impossibility to complete "The Cunning Serpent" task since Master Elsia continue asking to visit Ivo even if you've completed the task "I'm in charge here" or pleased Ivo. Plus master Ricky is still using the male name. What disappointed me the more was that I was hoping for the possibility of playing the game as a bisexual character and it seems like it'll become either gay or straight.

You've fixed the language problem with Ivo shop and that's great.

We shouldn't be expeled from the village when we try to talk to the villagers even if there's no dialogs yet.

Why his dick is flacid when he is fucked (by Ryan or master Elander). He should be hard since enjoy it like when he is making or given a fellatio.

There are some problems with the saves. I can come back with 0 quests or more quests than there should be.

If you don't close the game, you still can't change your role since you don't have access to the select screen anymore.

Good continuation.

sunsol

Oct 1, 2018
I'm stuck on the second map... theres a bug where i click people in the town and it kicks me out and if i try to fight in the area it also just shows me the map again. I can only go into the cathedral and talk to master Elander and nothing else. Please help :(

Edit: I tried to restart the game and its completely bugged out? It didnt let me choose my class at the beginning and the Ghoul now gives 40 souls when it was giving me 100 before. I didn't even get the tutorial souls from the beginning.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2021
ezh!
Please fix the quest disappearance before it's too late. I have a feeling this will cause a root of problems in the future.

I'm stuck on the second map... theres a bug where i click people in the town and it kicks me out and if i try to fight in the area it also just shows me the map again. I can only go into the cathedral and talk to master Elander and nothing else. Please help :(

Edit: I tried to restart the game and its completely bugged out? It didnt let me choose my class at the beginning and the Ghoul now gives 40 souls when it was giving me 100 before. I didn't even get the tutorial souls from the beginning.
First, it means the content isn't available.
Second, there is a bug that makes your quest disappear after you load the game so you can't continue your journey. Also, it's ruining the entire game. The quick solution for now, if you want to re-start the game, you need to delete all of the saved data.

sunsol

Oct 1, 2018
ezh!
Please fix the quest disappearance before it's too late. I have a feeling this will cause a root of problems in the future.

First, it means the content isn't available.
Second, there is a bug that makes your quest disappear after you load the game so you can't continue your journey. Also, it's ruining the entire game. The quick solution for now, if you want to re-start the game, you need to delete all of the saved data.
Thank you for your help. I hope it gets fixed but this game is much buggier than contact so far (love that game tho).

Oct 17, 2018
What is wrong wioth this game? all the links have "Mac in them" so is this game Mac only then why is there a windows/linux option.

Dudu_Martins

Jun 3, 2021
What is wrong wioth this game? all the links have "Mac in them" so is this game Mac only then why is there a windows/linux option.
This " Mac folder" inside the game folder, is probably because the zip file was made inside a MacOS. Everytime that we make a zip (compressed) folder on MacOs it comes with a "mac" folder inside.

If you are not using any apple computer, just delete the folder and play.

I downloaded here and i use Arch Linux, and its working properly, no problem at all.

Reactions: MLGWolf69
2.20 star(s) 5 Votes