rance4747

May 25, 2018
2 questions.
Is gay avoidable? Not trying to hate, but almoust every game with gay character implemintation that is not catered specifically to gays ends up having tonns of femenine men (including MC), and thats arguably more of a turn-off for me than the scenes themselves.
Does the rape part implies only the enemies, or can MC also have some fun?

Last edited:

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Ricky doesn't seem to allow me to level up despite enough souls. There's no option -- only relationships, snooze, sleep, or return.

Did I miss something?

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
this game is broken as fuck. i got the master staff and the ring of power but i cant give them which mean i cant do shit really. and game resets to beginning and i lose all my stuff.

edit: i stop playing and delete the game.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1644757360569.png

DEVLOG - Journey 0.27

Hi all, it's time to talk about update 0.27 and what it brings to the game.
News on the site:
At the moment we are still working on the game and fixing some bugs, so the list of fixes may not be complete.
CG/BG/UI – Mechanics
  • Added interaction with the Stranger in the village, he has you waiting for 2 quests.
  • Added another quest for Elander/Elsia
  • When interacting with Ivo when receiving armor, you no longer have to agree to his condition.
  • Fixed an inventory error. Quests in the menu will no longer reset after loading
  • Fixed a bug when using healing in combat with a Soul Eater
  • Fixed an issue where the "I'm in charge here" quest would not end
  • Fixed the quest "The Cunning Serpent"
  • Added female character to the Soul Eater quest
Release date
Due to a high workload with other projects, I don't have time to finish releases by the same time, please excuse me. The scheduled release date for Joruney 0.27 is around January 15th

Reactions: Kerapac

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Um, somehow I have lost the whole menu/inventory screen (no it is not from pressing H), closing and reloading doesn't help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ezh!

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Um, somehow I have lost the whole menu/inventory screen (no it is not from pressing H), closing and reloading doesn't help.
If you have the renpy console unlocked, the commands may help:

Or just start the game again, but it is better to wait for the patch 0.27 with many bug fixes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
If you have the renpy console unlocked, the commands may help:

Or just start the game again, but it is better to wait for the patch 0.27 with many bug fixes
OK thanks, but um, the post above my last one, says the next update is 15th January, 11 months away.:sneaky:

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The relationship with Stranger is now available. And it's good that you've made a top scene with him. It's always better when the MC is versatile.
We can now increase our level to 3. But it's surprising that master Elander is saying that we are too powerful for him and master Ricky to improve anymore. It's only the start of the game and they are able to resist the Soul Eaper but not us yet. It's getting confusing.

The question about the content should only appear once. One at the start and one at the ranger is repetitive and useless since you won't change your mind.

You can't buy the potion in the village if you don't have a large amount of souls. Is their price really 1270 souls?

There's a display error for the completion of the quest "Help for Ryan" :
1646767573890.png
(we're supposed to give 1500 souls, not 300. 300 souls is for the first part of the quest, before knowing his name).
Plus, we can no longer have sex with him once the quest is completed.

The female ranger still doesn't appear at night. And it's affecting the display of the sex scene for the reward of the quest "Ring of power".

The quest "I'm in charge here" is there even if we chose to satisfy Ivo.

You can't change your role if you restart the game.

There's no exit button for the ennemies of the village contrary to the first map.

The "Cunning serpent" from master Elsia is still bugged. And master Ricky continue to call her Master Elander (to fix this problem, master Ricky should only give you the quest once you have chosen what path you want when you first encounter the ranger).
It's still valid. Contrary to the changelog, the quest "The cunning serpent" isn't fixed yet.

Some dialogs aren't in english :
When giving the potion to Mia :
1646763960023.png
When defeating the male bandit :
1646765447885.png
When defeating the female bandit :
1646765244314.png

Many errors and wrong language have been corrected. Thank you.

Good continuation.

Reactions: ezh!

ezh!

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Hello.

The relationship with Stranger is now available. And it's good that you've made a top scene with him. It's always better when the MC is versatile.
We can now increase our level to 3. But it's surprising that master Elander is saying that we are too powerful for him and master Ricky to improve anymore. It's only the start of the game and they are able to resist the Soul Eaper but not us yet. It's getting confusing.

The question about the content should only appear once. One at the start and one at the ranger is repetitive and useless since you won't change your mind.

You can't buy the potion in the village if you don't have a large amount of souls. Is their price really 1270 souls?

There's a display error for the completion of the quest "Help for Ryan" :
View attachment 1693852
(we're supposed to give 1500 souls, not 300. 300 souls is for the first part of the quest, before knowing his name).
Plus, we can no longer have sex with him once the quest is completed.

The female ranger still doesn't appear at night. And it's affecting the display of the sex scene for the reward of the quest "Ring of power".

The quest "I'm in charge here" is there even if we chose to satisfy Ivo.

You can't change your role if you restart the game.

It's still valid. Contrary to the changelog, the quest "The cunning serpent" isn't fixed yet.

Some dialogs aren't in english :
When giving the potion to Mia :
View attachment 1693793
When defeating the male bandit :
View attachment 1693813
When defeating the female bandit :
View attachment 1693807

Many errors and wrong language have been corrected. Thank you.

Good continuation.
Thanks for the feedback and the list of problems, I will fix these problems for 0.28

Reactions: Oliz82
Oct 27, 2021
Is having fun with NPC is part of the quest reward? If so, why we don't have options? After doing labor from them we have to satisfy them too? Even some of the rewards don't have the option to "refuse"? LOL.

JopaVictora

Oct 11, 2021
I have this strange bug that accures everytime i try new game! The quest with "Another Land" simply doesnt complete! Same goes with "The Cunning Serpent" . I also tried deleteing all save files from Folders but it still didnt work :/

P.S I LOVE YOUR GAMES :3

ezh!

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
I have this strange bug that accures everytime i try new game! The quest with "Another Land" simply doesnt complete! Same goes with "The Cunning Serpent" . I also tried deleteing all save files from Folders but it still didnt work :/

P.S I LOVE YOUR GAMES :3
Now for 0.27 has this problem, fixing one bug opened other bugs. Now I am collecting more feedback to fix most errors for 0.28

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes