Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
Skipping a after combat scene pays no souls and hides the ui until you do another combat and watch a scene.
Blocking does nothing. You hit it, it says you are defending, and combat doesn't advance. you can just sit there and hit defend infinite times.
After beating the ranger or Ryan in combat nothing changes. You have to pay the ranger to get past even though it seems like he should let you pass without paying if you beat him in combat. Also if you refuse Ryan on first talking to him he just infinitely attacks you on clicking his hut even if you defeat him. No way to actually do his quest if you refuse.
Someone already mentioned not being able to change classes on new game, but the soul cost to level up on the equipment change also doesn't reset back to the initial values.
You can buy Great Strength skill infinite times, but all the others are one time purchases

Last edited:

Instant Cash

Mar 19, 2020
Now for 0.27 has this problem, fixing one bug opened other bugs. Now I am collecting more feedback to fix most errors for 0.28
Here is the error I get when I do anything except magic attack

While running game code:
File "game/engine/battle/battle_ghoul.rpy", line 69, in <module>
Exception: DynamicImage u'images/FX/battle/mc_[mcbody]_2_[mcsword].png': could not find image. (u'images/FX/battle/mc_7_2_0.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "engine/battle/battle_ghoul.rpyc", line 30, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/engine/battle/battle_ghoul.rpy", line 69, in <module>
File "renpy/exports.py", line 770, in show
sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 1132, in add
thing.set_transform_event("replace")
File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 545, in set_transform_event
self.child.set_transform_event(event)
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 489, in set_transform_event
return self.target.set_transform_event(event)
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 719, in set_transform_event
self.find_target()
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 652, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'images/FX/battle/mc_[mcbody]_2_[mcsword].png': could not find image. (u'images/FX/battle/mc_7_2_0.png')

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Journey 0.27
Wed Mar 9 22:24:31 2022

correcthorse555

May 1, 2021
There is a glitch where you can't complete the quest mia and storm gave , even if you have 6 special potions, also they (the potions) don't appear at the inventory (potion section) for some reason if you reload the save

Last edited:

Sky_Lust

Aug 3, 2021
I would like to point out in 0.27 version that the defend move is bugged. When I used the defend move it instantly shows error. So I try to click ignore. But instead it put me from the main menu.

fabian1966

Feb 17, 2021
yo no puedo entrar a la choza de atras en la segunda pantalla y solo tengo una pelea en esa pantalla ademas la flecha que te lleva a la tercera pantalla no funciona

ezh!

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Journey 0.28.2 -

Download:
Win/Lin:
Mac:
Android:

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
The combat is very bad and annoying rn but I can appreciate the models so far at least

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

This update was short but interesting. The new items don't feel like items at all, more like jewels used to upgrade existing equipment.

The bandit's HP is increased when Stranger's house is available, is it normal? It goes from 290 to 390.

You've corrected most of the bugs but I could find some left :
There's a sentence in cyrillic when we are defeated by the Soul Eater on the 2 paths.
1652238357483.png
The quest "The Cunning Serpent" wasn't marked completed even though I received the reward on the straight path.
1652238702169.png
Plus, Master Ricky still name her "Elander" instead of "Elsia" after the first encounter. Though it was correct when he gave the quest.
1652238904370.png

Good continuation.

Reactions: ezh!

ezh!

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Hello.

This update was short but interesting. The new items don't feel like items at all, more like jewels used to upgrade existing equipment.

The bandit's HP is increased when Stranger's house is available, is it normal? It goes from 290 to 390.

You've corrected most of the bugs but I could find some left :
There's a sentence in cyrillic when we are defeated by the Soul Eater on the 2 paths.
View attachment 1804948
The quest "The Cunning Serpent" wasn't marked completed even though I received the reward on the straight path.
View attachment 1804951
Plus, Master Ricky still name her "Elander" instead of "Elsia" after the first encounter. Though it was correct when he gave the quest.
View attachment 1804956

Good continuation.
Increasing the HP of the bandit is normal. Fixed the rest of the bugs. Unfortunately, this is the last update (bugfix) for the 0.28 release.
Journey 0.28.3
Win/Lin:
macOS:
Android:

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes