Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

This release was interesting too.

The new characters were nice. The sex scenes were good (though the Merchant and the MC seemed to be staring into space, which made theirs strange). The new armor was cool, though the piece of mask makes him look more like a shinobi. We only see the hilt of the Tournament Sword in the inventory, which made me think at first the sword was broken.

The name of the new characters and their dialogs after battle, whether losing or wining, are all in cyrillic and not in english.
When we come back to clear the quest "Another land", master Ricky treat Elsia of "evil man". You've corrected the name but not the rest.
The new quests don't appear in the list and the quest "I'm in charge here" still appears even if you satisfy Ivo.

Whoever we chose to have sex between Stranger or the Maid, we can't try the second one since Stranger say "Sorry non-speaker, I don't have any more assignments for you yet", "Come back later, I'll be sure to find something for you!" as soon as he spots us (there's no problem after trying the elf though).

Sometimes, the red and blue bars disappear outside battles, particularly when we use the mouse wheel to go back.

To win the battles with Azura and Solar, I decided to upgrade my skills (it wasn't really necessary until now). And it's not really practical : we don't know if a skill can be upgrated and until what point (after reaching 400 strength, I stopped because it became annoying to increase "Great strength"). The skills fully upgraded should either disappear from the list or change color for more clarity.

In the Devlog, there's the mention of Anubis. But who is it?

Good continuation.

Reactions: ezh!

Imarisquirter

May 14, 2022
Torn. Why do so many games with M/M have furry content? If you discount the furry games or the games that are focused on Bear-like hairy daddy types there's very little left. So, I'll probably play this for the twink content (which looks very promising) and dream of a furry-less version of this.
What are you talking about M/F games are more popular I'm glad there's more M/M

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
What are you talking about M/F games are more popular I'm glad there's more M/M
That’s some serious necro-posting, my post was like a year old … anyway, I wasn’t talking about m/f games at all, they were irrelevant to this discussion. What I was saying was that a curiously large number of gay oriented games contained furry, which is not my thing at all. You dig?

ZareBancho

Jun 18, 2019
DEVLOG - Journey 0.31
Hi!
In this update I continued to work on the new map. A tavern with new characters is now available!
What's New:
  • Added Tavern on the 3rd map.
  • 2 new SX animations for the Huntress and Guardian
  • 3 new SX scenes for Rangers and MC
  • New interaction with the Rangers in the Tavern
  • Character can now rest in the Tavern.
  • Tavern Keeper has only one interaction so far.
  • Correcting errors in translation.
  • Most scenes can now be skipped.
  • Fixed a reward for defeating some enemies.
:)

Reactions: askqer and Oliz82

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
DEVLOG - Journey 0.31
Hi!
In this update I continued to work on the new map. A tavern with new characters is now available!
What's New:
  • Added Tavern on the 3rd map.
  • 2 new SX animations for the Huntress and Guardian
  • 3 new SX scenes for Rangers and MC
  • New interaction with the Rangers in the Tavern
  • Character can now rest in the Tavern.
  • Tavern Keeper has only one interaction so far.
  • Correcting errors in translation.
  • Most scenes can now be skipped.
  • Fixed a reward for defeating some enemies.
:)
Hats off to you for doing such a wonderful job! It could be my computer, but I get an error when I try to use the quest map so I either have to ignore it or rollback other than that you really are doing a great job with this game!!

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I finally tried this last update and I love it.

Everything in the tavern was good : the characters, the new icons, the sex scenes (special mention to the bi scenes with the rangers). 2 different interactions for the huntress and the guardian, one normal and one lewd, which is a good change.
"View Contract" for the huntress doesn't work. Is it not implemented yet?
There's an error in the payment of the rest option of the tavern keeper (we should pay with souls not showers^^) :
1667618520786.png
Also, we can't masturbate there. Is it do keep a real use to sleep at master Ricky's house ?

If we lose against the male bandit, we're sent back to the main screen.

The quests from the third map don't appear in the quests list. The soul eater and the ranger's icons in the quests list are male even in the het option in which they are female.

If we don't have enough souls to buy a skill or if there's no upgrade to buy anymore, we have the sentence "The skill has already been learned" which is misleading.

The default name of the MC is "Player". You should give him a proper name for those that aren't interested in giving him a name.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good continuation.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes