Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Guilty as charged, but I have an insane fetish for bear-like hairy dudes :oops:

But yeah, it's amazing how many M/M furry games come out. I can fap to them but they aren't an insta-download for me.
Wish there would also be none furry nsfw games that should also come out but sadly only a few none furry games have caught my interest and one of them is your game rafster and also randiels game patiently waiting for the new update to come out and test it hope Marcus will cum back very soon and also onionlovers game also caught my interest and also hyao game LD hope the unattended work in progress will be in progress very soon and also patiently waiting for a new update which features my favorite green mind controlling Cthulhu daddy nameless

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Wish there would also be none furry nsfw games that should also come out but sadly only a few none furry games have caught my interest and one of them is your game rafster and also randiels game patiently waiting for the new update to come out and test it hope Marcus will cum back very soon and also onionlovers game also caught my interest and also hyao game LD hope the unattended work in progress will be in progress very soon and also patiently waiting for a new update which features my favorite green mind controlling Cthulhu daddy nameless
Please, even in the state of frustration, use punctuation, thanks :)

Feb 12, 2022
did the game stop being updated?
I have no inside news, but judging from the public posts on ezh's Patreon he's concentrating on his other project (Contact: Seasons, for which he has a relatively active release schedule) and hasn't update Journey since January.

So... yes, the game hasn't been updated in a long while. Don't know why or for how long this is going to last, but ezh is still actively developing his game so there's hope.

Reactions: sunsol

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I finally tried the last update completely and the training in the arena was well done. The after scenes were nice too.

Link to the changelog for those interested :

Most of the issues I reported were corrected, outside that Elsia is still an evil man in Master Ricky sentence : 1691810057291.png
So, thanks a lot.

Anyway, I found other ones in this version :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good continuation.

Edit : forgot something.

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Nothing about this game on patreon since January, looks like its dead.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes