Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1643571511109.png

CG/BG/UI – Mechanics

• The village now has characters available for interaction.
  • More than 6 new animations.
  • New animations now have an increased number of frames, they now look more dynamic.
  • New enemies for map 1 and for map 2 (The demon appears after defeating Ghoul).
  • The “Potions” tab has been added to the character menu
  • We are still working on potions in 0.26 and this version will not add potions for use in combat
  • Corrections for clothing, fixing some bugs with Ivo.
  • Increased chance of dodging enemy attacks
  • Fixed some images in battle
  • Added new icons to the action selection menu of the characters.
  • Added a heal in combat (uses mana)
  • Added secret interaction (hint: village)
  • New items have been added to Ivo’s store
  • Some changes for clothing characteristics.
  • New sounds and music have been added.
  • The new characters have a variety of scenes depending on the time of day.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Hah! Dongmaster lives!

wait.. how the heck did I not see this one before? :unsure:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I'm Gay, and I totally have no problem to see heterosexual contents, as long as it's not forced, heck I might even enjoy those if the males are hot. I admire good art, also admire beautiful woman - just not in a sexual way.

Some people are just too close minded that they can't understand / accept anything different, it has nothing to do with Hetero / Homo / Bi / Asexual, it's their problem.

And for anyone doesn't bother to read the OG post:
"The M/M or F/M content is completely optional, you can choose what you like best when you get to a location with a character. "

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The new content contribute in expanding the worldbuilding with original characters.

You can only "win" over the demon once and there's no dom scene for that (the sub scene exist if you lose though).
There's no exit button for the ennemies of the village contrary to the first map.
You can only have sex with Ryan once you finish his 2 tasks. Does that mean there won't be any more content with him?
Why in the relationship system you're always a sub (you can chose it when you battle though it depends on the results).
Since the village is closed in the evening, how are we supposed to see the variety of scenes depending on the time of day?
The icon to heal in combat is too similar to a potion, it's confusing.

There are several problems in this version :
You can't buy the potion in the village for the couple quest. For it to happen, you have to load a save (though it only worked on the MM path). And the text when you give the potion to Mia isn't in english.
The female ranger doesn't appear at night (cf files).
The option to increase the skills isn't written in english too.
There's an error when using healing during the battle with the souls eater (cf files).

The "Cunning serpent" from master Elsia is still bugged. And master Ricky continue to call her Master Elander (to fix this problem, master Ricky should only give you the quest once you have chosen what path you want when you first encounter the ranger).
There's still problems with the quests when you load a game.
You can change your role if you restart the game now. Thanks. Not always though.

Good continuation.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes