Votes: 9 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I tried now a quick Mod with WT recommendations from the orig text WT for the choices (+ added my usual game enhancements). As already mentioned from someone above they are mostly quite obvious anyway. Not included are the infos for the free roam parts. Also I only did a quick check for the Mod, not fully played it (as said I'm actually not a player for free roam/sandbox games).

===================================================================
Jan. 29, 2023
Updated the Mod to the new game version Day4.1.
Since the orig. walkthrough my Mod is based on isn't updated so far I added a few recommendations myself.
But: this game update was already only for the free roam part. I probably only keep the WT for the VN parts
(the first three days) up to date for the next game releases.

===================================================================

Download Mod v0.41 (~5MB)
(for the game with installed i-patch only, must be installed first!)

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
Joy_01.jpg Joy_02.jpg Joy_03.jpg

Last edited:

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
I tried now a quick Mod with WT recommendations from the orig text WT for the choices (+ added my usual game enhancements). As already mentioned from someone above they are mostly quite obvious anyway. Not included are the infos for the free roam parts. Also I only did a quick check for the Mod, not fully played it (as said I'm actually not a player for free roam/sandbox games).

Download Mod v0.4 (~5MB)

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2249513 View attachment 2249514 View attachment 2249515
Thank you so much! This is very cool!

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Okay, mom/son incest for now but I am pretty sure there will be brother/sister in the future (with Molly).

o! thanks! i`ll fix it
Another (last two I think):

The text says: New Message! Check your phone! on 2 scenes:
  1. (Day 1) Just after MC left his house to meet Rose (Seo-Yun sister) for the first time, an image of a park is shown.
  2. (Day 2) After sex scene with Rose where MC peeping on her taking shower.

Oh, okay, I'll think of something with that.
The 'walkthrough' file is good enough (at least for me) and I don't even use it to play. This game is simple enough and very straight forward. Hence, I agree with binglebangles on the matter.

If you have nothing else to do, then developing an in-game walkthrough would be great but I do hope you use your limited time wisely and focus on continuing the story/game instead.

It is really great to communicate with the fanbase but you don't have to do everything they tell you. Nevertheless, it is great that you listened to their suggestions and took them into considerations.

(Possible) Bug Report.
On Day 3, if MC give massage to Karin in the Restroom (only available if MC punish Becca Blood Crazy in the Basement), MC will be affected with the "Blood Crazy" symptoms (red eyes, losing control of himself while aware of what happening). There is a scene with Becca Blood Crazy in MC's Room (at the end of Day 3), where MC speaks with Becca BC about him losing control etc. However, this scene never happened on my playthroughs (I think because the skip variable is not properly set or checked). I always get the "Go to bed?" and "Don't go to bed." options. I think this is a bug or the scene is actually meant for Day 4 end instead?:unsure:.

Also, I think MC forgot to ask Karin about inviting Lillian Summers (and her aunt) to live in the mansion and broadcasting her show from there.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
(Possible) Bug Report.
On Day 3, if MC give massage to Karin in the Restroom (only available if MC punish Becca Blood Crazy in the Basement), MC will be affected with the "Blood Crazy" symptoms (red eyes, losing control of himself while aware of what happening). There is a scene with Becca Blood Crazy in MC's Room (at the end of Day 3), where MC speaks with Becca BC about him losing control etc. However, this scene never happened on my playthroughs (I think because the skip variable is not properly set or checked). I always get the "Go to bed?" and "Don't go to bed." options. I think this is a bug or the scene is actually meant for Day 4 end instead?:unsure:.
Oh really? Maybe I really made a mistake somewhere, I'll double-check it and correct it in the December 24 update

And yes, he forgot to ask about Lillian, that was done on purpose

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I admit I have no clue about making games, but how fucking hard is it to have saves work, why do I have to copy over saves every single fucking time.

• Wow
Reactions: LustFight

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Every time I try to trigger Karin in the Big Room, it just says that 'There's no one here'. I put the incest patch into the game folder and all that, read the walkthrough, tried cycling through all the rooms and doing the basement encounter with Becca, and I can't get it to work. The Big Room pops up after the basement encounter with Becca but has nobody in it.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Every time I try to trigger Karin in the Big Room, it just says that 'There's no one here'. I put the incest patch into the game folder and all that, read the walkthrough, tried cycling through all the rooms and doing the basement encounter with Becca, and I can't get it to work. The Big Room pops up after the basement encounter with Becca but has nobody in it.
All living rooms + kitchen, after that the Big room will open. Talk to Karin and go through all the events in the basement, a rest room with a scene with Karin will open

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
All living rooms + kitchen, after that the Big room will open. Talk to Karin and go through all the events in the basement, a rest room with a scene with Karin will open
Okay, I managed to make it trigger after clicking everything and talking to everyone, the Big Room popped up without me having to do the basement event before it, so it seems that I was missing the timing somehow by doing that first.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020

I resumed the opportunity to become a patron on patreon for you, I still can't withdraw money, but maybe some day I can do it, so that might be a good option for you if Boosty doesn't work

Reactions: Boobs Lover
4.30 star(s) 8 Votes