Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Hippie girl

Votes: 9 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just came across this game today. From what I'm seeing in the overview, it looks pretty good. I like the tags. The story sounds interesting. The visuals also look great. I'll be checking this out.

Reactions: LustFight

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I admit I have no clue about making games, but how fucking hard is it to have saves work, why do I have to copy over saves every single fucking time.
Really? I played v0.1 last and then loaded a couple of saves from that in this latest Day 4 and didn't find any problem at all. Maybe it's just one particular spot that's the problem, but I couldn't find any problems myself.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Really? I played v0.1 last and then loaded a couple of saves from that in this latest Day 4 and didn't find any problem at all. Maybe it's just one particular spot that's the problem, but I couldn't find any problems myself.
Yeah well it is for me, every single update is the same, I have to copy over saves, and out of like I don't know maybe 50 games I play this is the only one that has ever been a problem, not counting games needing a restart.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
so I guess the MC is infected (from the weird scene w/ the mom) and now Rose?
Yes, and it was long before arriving at the mansion. There are a couple of things going on here that I try to consider / remember.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And, as I said above, I'm very possibly wrong in all of this; but things appear to me to be heading in this direction.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah well it is for me, every single update is the same, I have to copy over saves, and out of like I don't know maybe 50 games I play this is the only one that has ever been a problem, not counting games needing a restart.
Did you already replay through things, then? I can attach my saves if it will help. It would be several hours from now, though, since it's already very late in the early morning for me.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Did you already replay through things, then? I can attach my saves if it will help. It would be several hours from now, though, since it's already very late in the early morning for me.
Thanks for the offer but yeah I am good, I have replayed it and still have the same problem, no idea why as I said out of dozens of games none give me any problems.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Yes, and it was long before arriving at the mansion. There are a couple of things going on here that I try to consider / remember.
And, as I said above, I'm very possibly wrong in all of this; but things appear to me to be heading in this direction.
I missed you and your comments, thank you <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
It could be one of three things, mc is insane and so he is seeing the blood crazy girl, she is an alien lifeform and connected to the virus like the zerg are all connected to the hivemind in starcraft, or she is some sort of magical being and connected to the virus that way. The fact that the mc went to town on his mom with the crazy blood red eyes and she didn't freak out was kinda weird. If someone wanted to they could even make an argument on how this is an advanced form of cuckoldry since the mc had zero control over himself and was actively trying to stop it. I wasn't super bothered by it, but game is already off the rails to begin with.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
It could be one of three things, mc is insane and so he is seeing the blood crazy girl, she is an alien lifeform and connected to the virus like the zerg are all connected to the hivemind in starcraft, or she is some sort of magical being and connected to the virus that way. The fact that the mc went to town on his mom with the crazy blood red eyes and she didn't freak out was kinda weird. If someone wanted to they could even make an argument on how this is an advanced form of cuckoldry since the mc had zero control over himself and was actively trying to stop it. I wasn't super bothered by it, but game is already off the rails to begin with.
damn, It would be very sad if someone thought that, because that's not what I wanted at all :cry:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There’s no one here. I dont understand how I get me out of the scene
Did you already go to the basement twice? You need first to visit there to see Regina explain the "punishment" devices and then again to actually punish Becca (Blood Crazy). Only after both of those will you see the restroom scene with Karin. (And, ofc, you will need to have visited Karin first in the Big Room earlier as well.)

Mr.Sagar

May 1, 2018
Did you already go to the basement twice? You need first to visit there to see Regina explain the "punishment" devices and then again to actually punish Becca (Blood Crazy). Only after both of those will you see the restroom scene with Karin. (And, ofc, you will need to have visited Karin first in the Big Room earlier as well.)
Yes but karin there isnt in big room

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yes but karin there isnt in big room
Karin isn't available at first, so the Big Room will be empty until she's ready. You have to talk to everyone in other rooms (both maids, Rose, Si, etc.). It takes some time for Karin to finish her business so she can talk to the MC. After talking with everyone in all the rooms (including Regina in the basement), then go to the Big Room. If that still doesn't work, you either (1) found a bug that Lustfight should investigate; (2) have a bad copy of the game; or (3) somehow screwed up your save. The order of things I listed above is exactly what I did, and I had things progress as I already described before.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well it seems I know part of the problem, I have to copy over saves because there is no persistent save folder, there is no save folder in app data, even after another new start.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
I tried now a quick Mod with WT recommendations from the orig text WT for the choices (+ added my usual game enhancements). As already mentioned from someone above they are mostly quite obvious anyway. Not included are the infos for the free roam parts. Also I only did a quick check for the Mod, not fully played it (as said I'm actually not a player for free roam/sandbox games).

Download Mod v0.4 (~5MB)

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2249513 View attachment 2249514 View attachment 2249515
Hi KoGa3,

Just wanted to check if this was compatible with the unofficial incest patch or nah?

There are some file that both of them are changing.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
I think I finally stopped celebrating the new year... It was a hard period, for the future I'll remember that I should never promise anything to anyone for the new year XD And now, finally, with a sober head and cleared mind I can proceed with the development of Joy, by the way, check out the new logo, it's in the lower right corner.

d4b32.jpg

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes