Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Hippie girl

Votes: 9 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShiroTaro

Sep 5, 2019
Hi evryone

I just start this game yesterday and I'm very interrest by it so far but I have a question:

At the begining, the game mention a phone and later a pop up say "New message check your phone" but I can't find where it is on the screen after checking is that normal ?

Reactions: LustFight

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hi evryone

I just start this game yesterday and I'm very interrest by it so far but I have a question:

At the begining, the game mention a phone and later a pop up say "New message check your phone" but I can't find where it is on the screen after checking is that normal ?
Yes, it is normal. There was a phone in the earlier version of the game but the developer removed the feature from the game (will be replace with something better), however some mention/reference to the phone were not completely removed. Most have been reported, should not be an issue for future release I hope. Cheers.

ShiroTaro

Sep 5, 2019
Yes, it is normal. There was a phone in the earlier version of the game but the developer removed the feature from the game (will be replace with something better), however some mention/reference to the phone were not completely removed. Most have been reported, should not be an issue for future release I hope. Cheers.
Thanks for the quick answer now I understand better why

Naim999

Oct 18, 2022
Can anyone tell me who were maria and rose, so that I can vote? I just couldn't remember them!!

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Can anyone tell me who were maria and rose, so that I can vote? I just couldn't remember them!!
Rose is the (older?) sister of Seo-Yun (MC's girlfriend). MC met her on Day 1. She is the sleepwalking girl which MC could take advantage of.

Maria is the 1st and head maid of MC's mother. MC met her on Day 4, when MC and his girls moved into his mom's mansion.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Joy-Day4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I've already sent in 3 update requests, lol. I don't know what's going on, this has never happened before, I've been waiting for the 2nd day
There are new rules for the Promotion System (which will post the game in the Latest Games & Updates page). Summary below:

Promotion System (Latest Updates)
-One update per 2 weeks will be promoted.
-Bugfixes (major or minor) are not eligible for promotion.
-Updates from basic versions to more 'premium' or 'high-tier',
editions of the same game version are not eligible for promotion.
-Abusing the system will result in promotion penalties and thread ownership may be revoked.

So, every request will be checked, if the update is 'light' in contents, then it will not be posted there, I think. Most probably this update is considered minor because it didn't advanced the day (still day 4) and the version only changed from Day 4 to Day4.1 or something like that. Anyway, it is my speculations.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
There are new rules for the Promotion System (which will post the game in the Latest Games & Updates page). Summary below:

Promotion System (Latest Updates)
-One update per 2 weeks will be promoted.
-Bugfixes (major or minor) are not eligible for promotion.
-Updates from basic versions to more 'premium' or 'high-tier',
editions of the same game version are not eligible for promotion.
-Abusing the system will result in promotion penalties and thread ownership may be revoked.

So, every request will be checked, if the update is 'light' in contents, then it will not be posted there, I think. Most probably this update is considered minor because it didn't advanced the day (still day 4) and the version only changed from Day 4 to Day4.1 or something like that. Anyway, it is my speculations.
Yes, I read about that. Sounds funny because I was planning on posting Day 4.1, 4.2, etc. until I was done with the cosplay contest. Maybe they really just don't want to post this update because it's really smaller than the previous ones, there are only 150 renders. All in all, it's unfortunate.

Especially interesting with the collection of information in the voting on f95, if people can't see the game, who will vote....

Reactions: JohnF95zone

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Could you please make sure, that saves carry over? It's annoying, if you have to restart every f****** time for no obvious reasons. Other than that, I liked the update, even if it was a bit small for my taste. Will check on the next updates and maybe skip a few, if they are as small.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Could you please make sure, that saves carry over? It's annoying, if you have to restart every f****** time for no obvious reasons. Other than that, I liked the update, even if it was a bit small for my taste. Will check on the next updates and maybe skip a few, if they are as small.
I heard that some people have problems with saves, I will try to deal with this in the future

Reactions: Adoringfan

logros13

Jan 17, 2018
Considering giving this a try but I wondered what the relationship between this and sorrow is (if any)? should I play sorrow first or can you jump directly into this?

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Considering giving this a try but I wondered what the relationship between this and sorrow is (if any)? should I play sorrow first or can you jump directly into this?
There's no connection, but you can play Sorrow to see what characters they'll cosplay starting with the Day 4.1 update

It is not necessary, but then this cosplay contest will have some meaning than the usual beautiful meaningless costumes

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes