• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Ren'Py Joyful Days [v0.1 Remake] [Zel Dev]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Zealous2907

Game Developer
May 30, 2022
Make sure to pick up the hotfix in the Changelog spoiler, I forgot to add it into the game files itself.

Zealous2907

Game Developer
May 30, 2022
I updated the game again as I got reports on a lot of things still being broken. So the Mega links has been updated. The other links will be updated when someone is able to do so as I am not in control of those links.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I wish there was a way to change the names because most of them are hard to pronounce or understand.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
JoyfulDays-0.6.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
So, Dev, what are your inspirations behind this game? A lot of people seem to be drawing direct comparisons to lessons in love, and I see it too. I guess what I'm really asking is: Is this a passion project? Something you're doing because you love the genre you are drawing from, or is this a cash grab off the popularity of something like Lessons In Love? Because I'm totally willing to try your game if you've poured genuine love and effort into your game, rather than just following someone else's formula to the letter.

Reactions: LiterallyABanana

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
GL will come back too check it out when its more complete ... granted unknown how long that will be.

Zealous2907

Game Developer
May 30, 2022
So, Dev, what are your inspirations behind this game? A lot of people seem to be drawing direct comparisons to lessons in love, and I see it too. I guess what I'm really asking is: Is this a passion project? Something you're doing because you love the genre you are drawing from, or is this a cash grab off the popularity of something like Lessons In Love? Because I'm totally willing to try your game if you've poured genuine love and effort into your game, rather than just following someone else's formula to the letter.
It started out as an inspiration from that very game. However, I ended up scrapping the earlier project and rebuilding it because it was far too similar. Even if I wanted to follow the formula, I wouldn't have the know how of how to do it to the degree the creator of Lessons In Love would. So I decided to stick to what I know I would be able to do. Now, it's inspired from a few different sources (Lessons in Love is somewhat still included, but not as apparent as it was before) and my own personal passion built upon it.

Reactions: Prince Vevit

Zealous2907

Game Developer
May 30, 2022
The game is currently on hold for the next few months to a year. If you want to know more details, check out the discord and check the announcements.

• Sad
Reactions: Riven_89
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes