SirRevington

Jul 12, 2020
How do you put the lewd patch or any kind of patch to the Android version? or is that not possible unless if they already put it inside?

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
What kind of game is this? Is this a "catch em all" type or one can get in a route with ending for the girl they chose?

Reactions: rKnight

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
What kind of game is this? Is this a "catch em all" type or one can get in a route with ending for the girl they chose?
story heavy game were you can date multiple girls but get an ending depending on one you choose, but rn there is only 1 ending which is with ruby

Reactions: sonhot
Mar 21, 2019
For the terminally lazy ones:

Copied from

(And go click that, I will not embed the preview pics in here.)

What's new in Sonata of Fire 3.4?

October has been mostly an adjustment month for us. Reviewing our workflow, redistributing resources and people to see how to better go forward with our projects... But that doesn't mean this release brings nothing new to the table! ;D

Ren's 1st Date - The very first manxman romance route IS FINALLY STARTING! :D

Malachite Twins' 2nd Date - Go back to Junior where secrets are revealed... Well, hinted at, and a new very special member of the club appears...

New Sprites - This month we have one new character joining us, Bolin Hori, and two extra outfits for already established characters... As you can see below.

Dreams of Jade (Full Version) - You may have heard this track already while fighting the game's final boss... But did you know that there's a version with vocals? That version now plays in the ending scene of JPDE and soon will be the background of the credits! You can check the lyrics video for it right below... With Vocals by the talented AnnaPantsu (and me)!

That's all for this release, other than a number of small bug fixes... Don't forget to come to our to signal any bugs and get tech assistance and check out of and extras! For example, did you know that

LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
I completely missed the 3.4 update :oops:. I apologise for my carelessness. I will update this thread soon once the 3.5 update is open to the public.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes