pyro32

Oct 31, 2018
Any requirements for the Cinder route? i've saved up 3000 but she's not showing up on day 76?

Shaoran101

Jul 24, 2019
The android version isn't working with the new system update. It legit acts like a virus and essentially breaks any form of storage tool like file manager or RAR. Please halp!

Cumbledore

May 5, 2020
I've been playing this for a few days now and I have to ask, should I hold off on finishing it? I'm on day 140-ish and I've noticed a lot more "event to be added" the further in I've gotten, are these things I should wait on or would they be pretty minor anyway? This doesn't seem like something I'd ever do a second playthrough of since there's not a lot of choice so I just want to make sure I won't miss much content by finishing it now.

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
I've been playing this for a few days now and I have to ask, should I hold off on finishing it? I'm on day 140-ish and I've noticed a lot more "event to be added" the further in I've gotten, are these things I should wait on or would they be pretty minor anyway? This doesn't seem like something I'd ever do a second playthrough of since there's not a lot of choice so I just want to make sure I won't miss much content by finishing it now.

if you are at 140 i would recomend finishing the game then, since you can only do 4 or 5 more route dates on saturday

but if you dont mind starting from the beginning again later, there will be a QOL update were some dates are going to be changed, aka they will be on a weekday but there still will be some on saturday

Cumbledore

May 5, 2020
if you are at 140 i would recomend finishing the game then, since you can only do 4 or 5 more route dates on saturday

but if you dont mind starting from the beginning again later, there will be a QOL update were some dates are going to be changed, aka they will be on a weekday but there still will be some on saturday
Decided to hold off on the very last part, since at the moment it forces you to take Ruby to the dance despite me only doing her first event, when I assumed I could bring the psychopathic little ankle biter (Neo). I'll probably wait a while, the QOL update sounds nice since I missed out on a ton of events and had to plan others ahead of time, and depending on how much content is added next time I play it I might start over. Dreading doing the fights a second time though, I don't mind doing them once but skipping them would make replaying it less torturous.

KinPG

May 26, 2018
keep getting sent back to title screen during the finals fight with pyrrha (presumably losing despite having like 20k hp and 150 in my stats) Am i missing something when the fight happens or what?

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
keep getting sent back to title screen during the finals fight with pyrrha (presumably losing despite having like 20k hp and 150 in my stats) Am i missing something when the fight happens or what?
Pyrrha second phase:
starts with her lets call it ultimate that does kill you if you dont shield it
it has a tell when she is going to use it with a yellow flash you not taking dmg that round
the shield depletes after some time so always use it when she is doing that tell
if you dont haveenough HP when she is doing the yellow flash you can roll back 1 round and heal yourself and use the shield afterwards

Also: you need aura lvl of 25 or more BUT having more doesnt mean you can survive everything she throws at you

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
Pyrrha second phase:
starts with her lets call it ultimate that does kill you if you dont shield it
it has a tell when she is going to use it with a yellow flash you not taking dmg that round
the shield depletes after some time so always use it when she is doing that tell
if you dont haveenough HP when she is doing the yellow flash you can roll back 1 round and heal yourself and use the shield afterwards

Also: you need aura lvl of 25 or more BUT having more doesnt mean you can survive everything she throws at you
Also, there's the fact that enemy stats scale with your Aura Level :p

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
are you kidding me? at the beginning it asks you what your name is xD
i did not played the game even once and i have read that you play a guy named david who has amnesia and i dont like games where you are forced to play a chars whos name can niot be changed in erogames

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
i did not played the game even once and i have read that you play a guy named david who has amnesia and i dont like games where you are forced to play a chars whos name can niot be changed in erogames
everyone calls him david since that is his given name by meinos (the creator of this game) and also so we all know who we are talking about.

we could call him MC but david just stuck with us and seriously, why would you care about a name for a character? this is a story heavy game and less about lewds. thats why you have to patch them in seperatly.

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
the one and only criticism I have for this game is this. I NEED MORE TIME TO DO SHIT WITH THE GIRLS!!!! I'M NOT SATISFIED UNLESS I CAN ROMANCE THEM ALL!!!!
i need them console commands boy i want to enjoy the game smoothly and dont have time to grind in games these days.
You could just go into the game folder and scour through the files for the right console commands... or maybe even do a search in this thread... I distinctively remember we were talking about time commands and such awhile back...

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes