Apr 19, 2020
Well, I've downloaded the game along with the lewd packs, but I think I'll have to watch a season or two of the anime it's based on before playing this, as I've never seen it before. The game looks great

Alygness

Jun 12, 2018
So, I want more. I don't know if I want more adventures with JPDE or just more from the dev in general

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
caught 2 text errors. and the last picture, the one with pyrrha, after this picture the game shuts down and goes back to main menu.... a fault? or intended?

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
caught 2 text errors. and the last picture, the one with pyrrha, after this picture the game shuts down and goes back to main menu.... a fault? or intended?
the pyrrha one: if you are getting to the second phase then you probably died, if you dont click when she attacks you should see the game over screen
and you have to fight smart in that one so yes it is "intentional"

AfWhite

Oct 1, 2017
So, I'm on day 123, fighting the giant turtle boss for the second time, Jack has 9999 HP but she can only use attacks, and the bloody thing always kills me, is this a bug?

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
So, I'm on day 123, fighting the giant turtle boss for the second time, Jack has 9999 HP but she can only use attacks, and the bloody thing always kills me, is this a bug?
then you didnt train enough, normaly she should kill him in around 3 or 4 hits

your aura lvl should be around 15 to beat him if i remember correctly

AfWhite

Oct 1, 2017
then you didnt train enough, normaly she should kill him in around 3 or 4 hits

your aura lvl should be around 15 to beat him if i remember correctly
So you can literally soft-lock the game? Ouch, 20 days back, yay.

LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
What's "Extras" in "Lewds"?
Is it used by game?
The images in folders titled 'Extras' are not patched into the game. They serve a similar purpose to the gallery function of some games and are there purely for your individual viewing pleasure.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes