Mar 14, 2020
Am I suppose to lose the first match with Yang because she is doing over 520 DMG...also since defending is futile...why lose though I mean like because she losing is not an option.

Mar 14, 2020
yes you have to lose against yang who has been training more then you/david has
Thanks for the reply brother...I mean I was fighting her like for over 30 mins and daem dealt over 50k DMG or somewhere along those lines but she won't go down at one point you can't even nullify her special attacks anymore.

Edit; and also she started to use her special attack twice in a row which your healing can't keep up with.

Mar 14, 2020
Android...first scene "paste over this"...

I downloaded the scenes but idk how to import the images in-game...I know there is a call button which I already used and agreed yes like dozens of times now and also there is a camera button which should work I guess but it doesn't...well idk where to put the files in android.

Last edited:

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Android...first scene "paste over this"...

I downloaded the scenes but idk how to import the images in-game...I know there is a call button which I already used and agreed yes like dozens of times now and also there is a camera button which should work I guess but it doesn't...well idk where to put the files in android.
you could join the discord for help since i dont know crap about the android version,
there is a tech channel forthe game

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
I really hope there is an update at the end of the month, this is one of the few games I still look forward to.

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
I really hope there is an update at the end of the month, this is one of the few games I still look forward to.
could be this month if nothing goes wrong xD but since meinos said there is going to be something big in it, it could be next month too

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
It is based in the world of RWBY
I have absolutely no knowledge (literally zero, this is the first time I saw these 4 letters combined in that way) of the world of RWBY, and I know almost nothing about anime in general. How much fun will I have? Does this game have tons of references that I will not get or is it beginner-friendly?

LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
I have absolutely no knowledge (literally zero, this is the first time I saw these 4 letters combined in that way) of the world of RWBY, and I know almost nothing about anime in general. How much fun will I have? Does this game have tons of references that I will not get or is it beginner-friendly?
You do not need background knowledge of anime to enjoy this. Although this game is based on RWBY, it's a spin-off, an alternate universe, so the original story isn't impacted or necessary. I think the game does a good job introducing characters so that even those unfamiliar with the series can enjoy it.

Reactions: Grimtown

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
we need an updated walkthrough so bad, so many days i just did nothing(aka.trained) everything was cool other than that, although if i had one gripe with the game it would be the lack of an HP bar, it's very much necessary, the game is great otherwise, in some aspects even better than the actual show, it's pretty good

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes