Extremugen

Feb 12, 2018
I really enjoy this game and if the developer checks this page I hope theya ctually move some of the events from the saturday to be more spread on the week, a lot of them seem either story relevant that you coud completly miss and the fact that besides that weeks are pretty empty otherwise,

in the story relevants I am thinking for example the one with cinder, where Meteorboy finds out she is the one that attacked Amber, if you dont see it then when jack find where Amber's body is, she "inexplicably" knows that was Cinder that attacked Amber and tried to steal the maidens powers,it feels like this event shoud not be optional(?)

I do understand tought that havin only weekend dates makes the game have replayability but there are plenty of events to share around that woud benefit for happening on other points, for example the event on Juniors with the twins,it woud feel more natural and more fitting that it woud get to happen at random while working at juniors after a certain threshold

but I do know that its still in development so I cant fault them for focusing on what they have in mind before trying to work around what people woud like

Last edited:

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
I do understand tought that havin only weekend dates makes the game have replayability but there are plenty of events to share around that woud benefit for happening on other points, for example the event on Juniors with the twins,it woud feel more natural and more fitting that it woud get to happen at random while working at juniors after a certain threshold
I so agree with this. As you say, the weekend only dates aren´t bad, but a few events might be better if integrated into the week. And there are some that already are, so it´s possible. (I think last Penny? maybe Raven?)
Anyway, my "problem" is that there are certain girls that are just too important to the story and I can´t force myself to ignore them. And then their "dates" take up like half of the game. These are Evelyn, Penny (and Ruby because their story is kinda linked) and Jack.
And then there are the "double dates" for team RWBY. There are only a few of them so far (AMAZING), but when they´re all finished, dating RWBY will will leave time for noone else. Not to mention that they quite often don´t include you in any significant way (YET), so using the weekend slot for them seems a bit strange.

dragonuff

Oct 28, 2017
love the game i just have two questions 1. why does emerald look like a sayian from dragon ball 2. Can we get a no time limit or at least the ability to do two+ dates on Saturday seeing as some of the girls stuff only unlocks after a certain days it takes from the hard work and great thought you put into the game when you have to wait a week in game to advance with one girl giving you only 25 weekends before game over

The Yeetster

Sep 16, 2018
how the hell do i get ravens events, i know its once all 4 of yangs are done BUT WHERES THE TRIGGER FOR THE SATURDAY
on the seemingly offical walkthough, all i need is yangs events done and day 113, but do i need the scene on day 66 in order to unlock her, meaning i have to choose between qrow, winter and raven?!
seriously, some explanation would be nice

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
how the hell do i get ravens events, i know its once all 4 of yangs are done BUT WHERES THE TRIGGER FOR THE SATURDAY
on the seemingly offical walkthough, all i need is yangs events done and day 113, but do i need the scene on day 66 in order to unlock her, meaning i have to choose between qrow, winter and raven?!
seriously, some explanation would be nice
Yes you have to choose between raven qrow winter and kali

The Yeetster

Sep 16, 2018
im having a glitch in the quarter finals where jack is just spamming i need to rest after that last move and i LITERALLY CANT DO ANYTHING, 3.2, is this fixed in 3.25 OR AM A FRICKED?!its right at the start so i have no clue how to fix it
i even went back and didnt use her semblence in the last fight BUT ITS NOT EVEN DOING ANYTHING...

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
maybe join the discord for better help and faster respondes

cause i have no idea what yo uare talking about xD

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
Wish there's a PC APK Editor, the one that the discord is providing requires you to edit the files on your phone

Cardigan117

Jan 3, 2018
I can't win the fight in the Vytal festival between Jack and Di Kabegis vs. Nebula and Gwen. Is there any way to win this fight?

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
how much sexual content is there with the patch? plan on playing anyways but was just curious.
also is it easy to miss a lot of content in this game or should i follow the walkthrough?

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
how much sexual content is there with the patch? plan on playing anyways but was just curious.
also is it easy to miss a lot of content in this game or should i follow the walkthrough?
There´s very little sexual content so far. (Or I just haven´t found it.)
Well, there´s a lot of sex, but most of it is implied, not directly described, let alone CGs.

As for missing stuff, it´s more that there simply isn´t enough time in the game to follow all the girls in one playthrough.
I believe you have time for 5, maybe 6 or 7. Walkthrough isn´t really necesary for the most part (if you explore everything regularly), but it IS very helpful because a few girl have time-limits that you need to meet.

Reactions: oblivion9900

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
There´s very little sexual content so far. (Or I just haven´t found it.)
Well, there´s a lot of sex, but most of it is implied, not directly described, let alone CGs.

As for missing stuff, it´s more that there simply isn´t enough time in the game to follow all the girls in one playthrough.
I believe you have time for 5, maybe 6 or 7. Walkthrough isn´t really necesary for the most part (if you explore everything regularly), but it IS very helpful because a few girl have time-limits that you need to meet.
ah thanks, ill be playing this tonight and will keep that in mind. while it is a little disappointing about the scenes they arent nearly as important to me as a good story is.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes