Dunsparcetheglare

Aug 1, 2018
So currently you have to choose between finishing yang or weiss's and therefore winter or raven events? I saw in the walk-through it said their 3rd event only becomes available after the 57th day and you only get 1 event in between that and the 66th day cut off for them. Or did something change/is the walk-through wrong.

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
yes you can only do 1 of the "team rwby extra" routes, there is also qrow and kali but both of them arent close to finished rn

also there is a newer walkthrough on the discord of JPDE

DatBlobGuy

Jan 31, 2018
So currently you have to choose between finishing yang or weiss's and therefore winter or raven events? I saw in the walk-through it said their 3rd event only becomes available after the 57th day and you only get 1 event in between that and the 66th day cut off for them. Or did something change/is the walk-through wrong.

Normally, yes you have to pick one or the other. You can, however, use the Ren'py Online Save Editor to edit the day number that you are on in order to time travel back to other days. This way, you can do all the other routes in the same playthrough. Useful if you're enjoying the different plots and characters and don't want to miss out on anything.

Dunsparcetheglare

Aug 1, 2018
Normally, yes you have to pick one or the other. You can, however, use the Ren'py Online Save Editor to edit the day number that you are on in order to time travel back to other days. This way, you can do all the other routes in the same playthrough. Useful if you're enjoying the different plots and characters and don't want to miss out on anything.
ooooooooo, okay yeah i will do that, i'm searching and i see one uploaded here by a user named last moment from 2017, will that work?

DatBlobGuy

Jan 31, 2018
ooooooooo, okay yeah i will do that, i'm searching and i see one uploaded here by a user named last moment from 2017, will that work?
Unsure but maybe...? I've been using a website called "Save Editor Online" and that does the trick. As long as it lets you edit the "calendar > daycount_from_gamestart : (DAYNUMBERHERE)" field then it should work.

Shattered_Ice

May 31, 2020
Anybody know how to win in the fight against THND? More specifically the first part with Evelyn, I keep trying to find a way to get past it without dying but haven't had much progress

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Tipp for everyone having problems with NDGO:

at least have 25 in STR END TGH, slow world halvs dmg taken, always have more then 3k hp

Reactions: JohnyShadow7

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
i think he is asking for a save with a full gallery? and the gallery doesnt have lewd scenes rn so wouldnt help you much

BlueKazXV

Apr 17, 2018
So I assume after the endgame content is completed you'll be focusing on routes, lewds, ships, and other events

BlueKazXV

Apr 17, 2018
I think static was asking for a gallery of all the CG which there already is I think so he might mean a gallery for something else

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes