Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
2. You did well with the main crew too except Penny (Love her here and in the show, she is pretty much my fav, but she shouldn't be the part of main cast here). Again this might be because I played the game first, but Ruby and the gang do not feel like the main characters at all. Dunno if it's just me, but Jaune felt like the main character from the start (had the best development too).
Having been a fan of Roosterteeth thanks to Red vs Blue, and a fan of Monty Oum after seeing Haloid, I watched RWBY from the first trailer release. Jaune was definitely the audience stand in character, and given he received much more character development early on he quickly felt like the main character of the series. For me this feeling was pretty much cemented when Pyrrha died. Granted I stopped watching after the season following that. After Monty died the show quality seemed to drop quickly, and from reviews I've seen of the last couple of seasons it doesn't look like that changed.

BlackRedEyeDragon

Nov 25, 2018
I need help with the lewds i already patched them,so when i call for lewds and say "yes" nothing happens am i missing a step ? also great game

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
me too, my guess, i fucked up something, maybe i didn't train enough or something, that thing hits me for 1k dmg every time
EDIT - Somehow i did it, it was hard

Last edited:

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
3.25 is out!

And so is a new lewd

Reactions: LightSwitch

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
So do I have to start over every single time? With no stats, or can your stats carry over from your other playthroughs? That would be cool if you have a feature to skip intro of the game, and it asks you if you want to carry over your stats from your other playthrough. You have choice choose yes or no of course.

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
So do I have to start over every single time? With no stats, or can your stats carry over from your other playthroughs? That would be cool if you have a feature to skip intro of the game, and it asks you if you want to carry over your stats from your other playthrough. You have choice choose yes or no of course.
??? No. Your saves carry over automatically. Why would you restart the game every single new update? O_O

Nevestar

Apr 16, 2019
I couldn't see this question anywhere else here so I might just be dumb but does anyone know how to hide the textbox in this game?

Edit: Oh I just found out, it's middle mouse if anyone else has this issue down the road

Last edited:

Abagofbabies

Feb 22, 2018
Is anyone else having trouble with the swimsuit sprites, i can see them in the game files and i can choose them in game, but it puts them in their default sprite for some reason.

Mar 18, 2019
Is this a 1 girl per route game or can you have multiples at the same time or a harem? Also is it just M/F or are there threesomes, F/F, orgies, etc?

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Think saved at the tournament story part...can i still see the new side content?

Also...I just realised that when the party went to heal Amber...if we'd get caught, we almost coul've started a war.
Or at least cause a great amount of tension and distrust between the nations...

Wonder if that'll be ever brought up.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes