GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
One thing that I like is that this game shows at least more respect to some side characters then the actual show who just kills them off screen.

Reactions: eviljoe5000

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Freezeburn is the name the RWBY fandom gave to the WeissxYang ship. In short, it's a date where you end up dating both Weiss and Yang at the same time... Well, that's the end goal.
Take it youre not a bumblebee fan? XD lmao

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
you mean, next sunday? because its monday already in most of the world,since you said that backin friday I assumed it was that 26
asking because it said something else was comming within the week so
No, I meant yesterday. The newest version came out yesterday. 3.2. I guess Light still hasn't updated the thread.

There you go.

Reactions: shane420

Icylin

Feb 13, 2018
Honestly just stoked to see more of the game, hopefully the end is not reaching us soon.

More more I declare!

maruta

Feb 16, 2018
Nice art. Is it possible you guys compress the android version? I would like to try this game, but my mobile is kinda shit.

Checkman

May 24, 2017
I ventured into this game without prior knowledge of RWBY (although I did know of show's existence it newer stood out to me and I knew pretty much nothing), thinking yea this game looks cool and having finished the current update (at the time) I had to watch RWBY to compare it to the game. Gotta say you did a pretty good job from characters to writing probably better than the show itself, even though it is not really too hard to do better than the show from 3rd season onward but still. Here are some key points which were better.

1. The importance and meaning of being one's partner (You did this even better than Monty, God rest his soul).
Once I started watching the show I was kinda feeling meh when I realized that it did not play an important role at all. Yea we do see it a little at the beginning with Ruby and Weiss and Jaune and Pyrrha, but beside that nothing really special.

2. You did well with the main crew too except Penny (Love her here and in the show, she is pretty much my fav, but she shouldn't be the part of main cast here). Again this might be because I played the game first, but Ruby and the gang do not feel like the main characters at all. Dunno if it's just me, but Jaune felt like the main character from the start (had the best development too).

3. Ozpin and the orphans. Nothing special to say except that is awesome as fuck and I am surprised that in RWBY he does not have a secret unit at all. A unit he personally trained to be the best fighting machines and with unwavering loyalty would make things much easier for him, but if at this point he has one it would be bullshit.

4. The Main character David di Kabegis. Mysterious past, a maniacal semblance becoming of the MC, and most importantly going from weak to strong. He is potentially the only character who could do ''magic without maiden powers'' by having a fuck ton of semblances and I simply love that idea. I believe that he (at full potential) and Jack could go 1v1 against Salem and give her a run for her money (While we do know shit about how strong Salem is compared to others that feels just right). RWBY at this point really needs a truly op character like him on the good side.

5. And last but certainly not least Jacqueline B. Ivory, pretty much the best character in the game. I was like watching the show hoping she would show up at some point, but nope, I mean the show did not end so who knows hahahha. She is an OP character done right. Dunno if there is a semblance stronger than hers that feels completely fair to others. If she was in the show by the end of Volume 7 I think she would be able to trash the whole team RWBY alone and other maidens 1v1 easily, and I would not even be mad about it. Actually, it would be therapeutic to have someone defeat Cinder that does not have special powers.

So in conclusion, congrats on making a great fan game like this and I hope it only gets better, you are doing a great job. :D

LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
I ventured into this game without prior knowledge of RWBY (although I did know of show's existence it newer stood out to me and I knew pretty much nothing), thinking yea this game looks cool and having finished the current update (at the time) I had to watch RWBY to compare it to the game. Gotta say you did a pretty good job from characters to writing probably better than the show itself, even though it is not really too hard to do better than the show from 3rd season onward but still. Here are some key points which were better.

1. The importance and meaning of being one's partner (You did this even better than Monty, God rest his soul).
Once I started watching the show I was kinda feeling meh when I realized that it did not play an important role at all. Yea we do see it a little at the beginning with Ruby and Weiss and Jaune and Pyrrha, but beside that nothing really special.

2. You did well with the main crew too except Penny (Love her here and in the show, she is pretty much my fav, but she shouldn't be the part of main cast here). Again this might be because I played the game first, but Ruby and the gang do not feel like the main characters at all. Dunno if it's just me, but Jaune felt like the main character from the start (had the best development too).

3. Ozpin and the orphans. Nothing special to say except that is awesome as fuck and I am surprised that in RWBY he does not have a secret unit at all. A unit he personally trained to be the best fighting machines and with unwavering loyalty would make things much easier for him, but if at this point he has one it would be bullshit.

4. The Main character David di Kabegis. Mysterious past, a maniacal semblance becoming of the MC, and most importantly going from weak to strong. He is potentially the only character who could do ''magic without maiden powers'' by having a fuck ton of semblances and I simply love that idea. I believe that he (at full potential) and Jack could go 1v1 against Salem and give her a run for her money (While we do know shit about how strong Salem is compared to others that feels just right). RWBY at this point really needs a truly op character like him on the good side.

5. And last but certainly not least Jacqueline B. Ivory, pretty much the best character in the game. I was like watching the show hoping she would show up at some point, but nope, I mean the show did not end so who knows hahahha. She is an OP character done right. Dunno if there is a semblance stronger than hers that feels completely fair to others. If she was in the show by the end of Volume 7 I think she would be able to trash the whole team RWBY alone and other maidens 1v1 easily, and I would not even be mad about it. Actually, it would be therapeutic to have someone defeat Cinder that does not have special powers.

So in conclusion, congrats on making a great fan game like this and I hope it only gets better, you are doing a great job. :D
You basically wrote a review. :)
You can press the stars at the top right of any thread to pick your rating and share your thoughts.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
This game is in serious need of an updated walkthrough.

I tried using the guide on Deviant Art last week and became too frustrated to continue after being unable to get the following events.

The first Saturday events for Qrow, Glynda and the club twins
The second Saturday events for Velvet and Coco
The prerequisite scenes for Cinder's second event

Reactions: LightSwitch

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
So you got to add the lewd scenes separately? why aren't they already in the game itself?
The lewd scenes are really just the CGs. Pretty sure the text is already NSFW as is. I think.

And supposedly it's because they're trying to separate themselves and get the game out more and only having SFW works with that. That does lead to a litany of other questions but that's along the lines of what the dev told me when I asked.

MeloDari

Jan 22, 2019
Looking forward to seeing this game completed! It's definitely the best example of a fan game that respects the source material. Love how all of the characters have been written in this (Especially Neo and Evelyn). I'm about halfway through but I feel like it's better if I wait until it's finished before continuing. Best of luck to you!

Reactions: LightSwitch

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
so...before i play this game i need the answer to the most important question...can i get Pyrrha? this dictates the whole game for me

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes