IronIrony

May 30, 2018
I've gotten up to day 99 and, I have to say, this game is AWESOME! The writing in this so good, and I always seem to want to know what happens next. However, i've seem to of hit a snag...

You see, whilst talking to Winter on day 82, this message happened to pop up on my screen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thankfully I had saved before talking to Winter and did something else. Didn't pay it much attention untill I got to day 99 and, well...

... does Weiss hate me, or did I do something wrong? Should note that this is version 3.15.

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
I've gotten up to day 99 and, I have to say, this game is AWESOME! The writing in this so good, and I always seem to want to know what happens next. However, i've seem to of hit a snag...

You see, whilst talking to Winter on day 82, this message happened to pop up on my screen.

Thankfully I had saved before talking to Winter and did something else. Didn't pay it much attention untill I got to day 99 and, well...

... does Weiss hate me, or did I do something wrong? Should note that this is version 3.15.
Did you also apply the Sprites Switch fix?

Reactions: LightSwitch

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
The story so far is pretty interesting.
Though our team seems kinda unlikable some times.
Like when they were emotionally manipulating one of team NDGO members who was already socially awkward.

gretcyborg

Feb 15, 2020
The lewd scenes (if patch downloaded) are integrated in the story or you have to look it up on the scroll ?

nova150

Mar 5, 2018
I'm unable to get Velvet third event. I can go to the gym at night to do my laundry and talk to Coco then talk to Penny about the exhibition match, but I can't go back to the laundry room afterward... Am i the only one with this problem?

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
I'm unable to get Velvet third event. I can go to the gym at night to do my laundry and talk to Coco then talk to Penny about the exhibition match, but I can't go back to the laundry room afterward... Am i the only one with this problem?
No, it's a bug that appeared with the last release. It will be fixed in the next release in a few days.

wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
dear DEV if you are reading this, please considere the following:
first i must say,
concern Sad.png

i love this character. and how is not just for show, and how all of the secondary characters actualy do something on the story.

but im making this post just to make some suggestions:

the fighting needs some polish and variety
they are severals scenes where the character have a fight moment "on screen" with his stats and life bar (mostly with his friends)
and there are moments where he fight "off screen" with other characters (ex: neo) why not make it a fight moment too?
it would be cool to fight next to neo again mobs and stuff.

the other thing is, please netotare jaune. i mean at first i was like, man i hope i can steal phyrra from him is an idiot, and then i remember that he was cool and need more time, AND THEN he screw up again and i said fuck it, lets netotare this idiot, i know that this game is mostly a happy game, he kinda deserve it, so think about it.

one last thing, i think you maybe you want to see this

is a parody abridge

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes