Kingporto

Jan 4, 2019
Getting a weird "paste over this" during scenes. Did the call on the scroll already. Playing on mobile if it makes a difference.

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
Getting a weird "paste over this" during scenes. Did the call on the scroll already. Playing on mobile if it makes a difference.
It's not weird. The base game is SFW. To have the lewds show up you need to patch the images in. Check the Itch page, there's now a separate one for the lewd patches.

Ferb1550

Aug 16, 2018
In many parts of the game it appears a error that said "exception: switch could not choose a displayable" and it doesn't allow me to see the picture. Is there something I can do to fix it?

Apr 15, 2018
not gonna lie is that fight with scourge fixed finally cause that patch didn't do anything but this vn is totally awesome though

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
Meinos Kaen Noticed this a couple dozen times... and its not just particular to this event/encounter...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Mrald.rpy", line 638, in script
hide 2vid Focus with dissolve
Exception: Switch could not choose a displayable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps... keep up the good work/fight... XD

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
Meinos Kaen Noticed this a couple dozen times... and its not just particular to this event/encounter...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Mrald.rpy", line 638, in script
hide 2vid Focus with dissolve
Exception: Switch could not choose a displayable.

Hope this helps... keep up the good work/fight... XD
Hey, man. You're still using 3.1. We've fixed this in 3.15. :) Check the Itch.io page. Afterwards, just change David's sprite again.

KMN

Donor
Jun 13, 2017
Hey, man. You're still using 3.1. We've fixed this in 3.15. :) Check the Itch.io page. Afterwards, just change David's sprite again.
Crap... this is the first time I've been back to the page since Saturday night... didn't notice that it got another update...

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
Crap... this is the first time I've been back to the page since Saturday night... didn't notice that it got another update...
Hence why you should follow game development on Social Media or discord ;D *wink wink*

• Angry
Reactions: KMN
Mar 21, 2019
Well, now that I sunk a few too many hours into this and neglected my house for a bit I can say:
You had me at RWBY, and the quality will keep me coming back. This is honestly great, and I don't mind in the least getting through a lot of romance and foreplay before I get to the racy bits. I am glad I stumbled across it, good work man!

ReiPastDusk

Aug 22, 2018
So I'm using the latest 3.15 version, and I'm having some errors with Coco's events.

I tried applying the Coco's Shop fix script, but it didn't fix it.

FUckFuCK21

Jun 22, 2019
had to uninstall some apps cause of the 2gb size but it does look like it will not disappoint
edit: wont even install for me, keeps saying app not installed. i even erased around 5 gb for it, anybody know how to fix this?

Last edited:

KMN

Donor
Jun 13, 2017
I was playing this while at work and my coworkers couldnt help but look at me funny...seriously LOL

Kinda wish the series followed this line... seeing it animated would be awesome... and I like the way the story flows

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I walked in like "oh this can be either very good like 'I'm so hyped and dedicated to this forever' or 'I wish this never existed'" but god dammit I just can't fucking hate Penny.

• Haha
Reactions: LightSwitch

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
"You...you think I'm pretty?"

God dammit why was I cursed to be attracted to female robots and half-robots and AIs!

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Awesome game. One of the best so far I've seen.

Though I feel like the android text could be a little bigger....
And some of the text colors make it hard to read.

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
I was playing this while at work and my coworkers couldnt help but look at me funny...seriously LOL

Kinda wish the series followed this line... seeing it animated would be awesome... and I like the way the story flows
Yeah, I had a lot of fun with Raven. Always felt making her look too similar to Yang but at the same time making her act nothing like her daughter was a big waste... Also, a Maiden? Seriously? Ugh.

Awesome game. One of the best so far I've seen.

Though I feel like the android text could be a little bigger....
And some of the text colors make it hard to read.
The new GUI has been rolled out last month so we're still getting feedback for modifications. Be sure to notify any stuff like this on Discord.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Since I just started this game...im curios,,can you do everything in one playthrough...or is it like a route choice?

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes