zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Just to complain a bit, the faces of some characters look of.
I don't know what it is but Weiss, yang and some others have faces that look a bit strange. I'm probably just to familiar with the original characters.
The artwork for Jack's first encounter also has a bit of a strange face, it seems like she has a fivehead. This only looks stranger in comparison with the standing art where her face looks normal.
Other than that the early sections of the game seem finished(other than teh place holder backgrounds) and the writing is pretty good.

Anime Aoi

May 26, 2018
The thread has been updated with the most recent version. If you still experience technical issues with the most recent version (3.11), I suggest you ask for help in their .
nope still same problem i'm going to try something before contacting them thought but its still a pain in the ass.

Reactions: LightSwitch

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
Anyone found a way to set the game day... im getting an error when using calendar.game_day say attribute cant be set...

Oct 31, 2017
I played some more... gotta respect how well made this is. Like rationally I know this is oc insert wish fullfillment fanfiction... but I am totes falling for it :D. If you just roll with what it is, its a really good version of that. And rwby as a setting is also just so well suited for that kind of stuff. Among those who found enjoyment in the show there probably isn't a single soul who didn't dream up OCs and adventures.

And now that I can set the day counter and stop worrying about scheduling too much too, its nice to relax and daydream with :).

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
Any info how to defeat that bastard? Honestly, so tired of him and stupid shit where you get thrown in main menu after one of the attacks..

KMN

Donor
Jun 13, 2017
thats wrong thats why..... its calender.day
Thanks for the reply... but that only affects the day count not the in-game day... Im trying to change the days back and forth to trigger events...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

calendar.day didnt change the game_day count... so the even hasnt triggered

EDIT 2: calendar.daycount_from_gamestart = 5 followed by jump BeaconAtDay got me to Saturday Day 6

on another note... has anyone else encounter this error...

got this error when I clicked on the Saturday menu "Maybe I could... 1"

Edit: FIXED... Thx Meinos Kaen

Last edited:
Reactions: wrarar

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
Any info how to defeat that bastard? Honestly, so tired of him and stupid shit where you get thrown in main menu after one of the attacks..
It takes some strategy. Jack's Semblance Skills and Ice Dust make him vulnerable.

Thanks for the reply... but that only affects the day count not the in-game day... Im trying to change the days back and forth to trigger events...

EDIT 2: calendar.daycount_from_gamestart = 5 followed by jump BeaconAtDay got me to Saturday Day 6

No problemo :3 I'm going to upload a fix version with a couple other bells and whistles soon.

Reactions: KMN and LightSwitch

ronney

May 6, 2017

Glad you figured out but i mentioned both calendar.daycount_from_gamestart and calendar.day in my older post at the bottom of page 5.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2019
It still confuses me how there is not more RWBY stuff like this out there. The original is one step removed from a Hentai: Mostly female cast, stereotypes, fanservice, fighting / school setting and weird demon things. Really should be a gimme for HGame spinoffs.

KMN

Donor
Jun 13, 2017
I know I was referring to his finding out how to change the day.
I originally tried the codes from your post... but they didn't work... it wasn't until I got an updated version of the script.rpy from Meinos Kaen that I realized that I was missing a few characters in my file... none of the calendar script was working properly... I'm amazed at all that the game let me load it up after I fkd it up so bad... it wouldn't have made any difference what codes you posted...

If it hadn't been for an exception error and getting help from Meinos Kaen and LightSwitch on the discord server I would not have even noticed my fk up... again thanks

Anime Aoi

May 26, 2018
whelp restarted my game now i have to play up to final howard fight again by the way lewds is still not working i don't know whats wrong with it.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes