Kyle8910

Jun 3, 2017
PS: Is there a way to fiddle with the day counter without breaking the game so you have time to ses all the routes at your own pace? Time limits like that stress me out, regardless of how tight or generous they are
Yep. I used the online save game editor to alter my day count so I could redo weeks and mostly weekends over and over to see all events. It's a bit tiresome, but worth it IMO.

You just drop a save to the site (make a save near the end of the day), find the line about days, subtract however many days you want to go back. Save and download that save. Replace your save with it, and reload that save. It should change your day counter.

This is advice for PC but if you can access your save file on android it should work there too.

Oct 31, 2017
You just drop a save to the site (make a save near the end of the day), find the line about days, subtract however many days you want to go back. Save and download that save. Replace your save with it, and reload that save. It should change your day counter.
Thanks mate, appreciate it. Notice any notable problem cropping up with that approach yet? I assume if you go back beyond a sunday it also repeats the main story event?

I haven't used it before but going by how you talk about I can probably find that online editor with a brief google search.

Reactions: LightSwitch

LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
but if i were to have any problem with it would be that 1 the lewd doesn't seem to work for some reason is anyone else have that problem
If you are playing on PC, check the installation steps in the OP. That may help.

Kyle8910

Jun 3, 2017
Thanks mate, appreciate it. Notice any notable problem cropping up with that approach yet? I assume if you go back beyond a sunday it also repeats the main story event?

I haven't used it before but going by how you talk about I can probably find that online editor with a brief google search.
No issues. The game keeps most event triggers as 0 or 1 so if you view an event again it should just change the 1 to a 1. Even so, there are plenty of days that don't have immediate events to replay if your concerned. If you do bork an event counter, you can use the editor to change it back to a 1 if needed.

Should be easy to find. Wasn't sure if I could link it but it should be fine. "save editor online" is at the top of the correct site. It's great for a lot of RPG type games.

Also use the route guide. Latest one is 2.2. Looks like 2 events were added since that version.

Reactions: Sole

MidnightGrimm

Jun 3, 2017
Yep. I used the online save game editor to alter my day count so I could redo weeks and mostly weekends over and over to see all events. It's a bit tiresome, but worth it IMO.

This is advice for PC but if you can access your save file on android it should work there too.
can you edit stats or money on it?

Anime Aoi

May 26, 2018
If you are playing on PC, check the installation steps in the OP. That may help.
i follwed it it still didn't work for some reason maybe i have to restart my game but i know i'm going to lose all my progress also why do the bosses have so much health like i get their bosses but when im doing 180000 damage to the thing and its still standing its nuts and it does'nt help when my normal attacks do 0 damage i don't want to keep using jake but i have to sense she is the only one who can hurt the dawm thing i'm talking about third boss now then finally ended to just find out there was a second stage which is complete RNG at that point again on the next update can you please please add a health bar for the bosses atleast so we could know when its going to die or not and lessen there health atleast so the game can be winnable or add a difficulty options in the settings like story mode for those who don't like the combat and want to enjoy the visual novel aspect, easy mode who like combat just not to ridiculouse and finally hard for those who want a challenge. Like see for youself anyone who dares.

Last edited:

Anime Aoi

May 26, 2018
How do i kill this thing
trail and error here's a tidbit for the trouble or more or less a cheat all you have to do is keep the main charater alive because as it turns out even if you teammates lose all their arau and go to the negetives they can still use there semblances and spam the shit out jack and penny semblances while yourself and using to quickly heal trust i found this out after dieing 29 times tile i foudout about it.

zeltip

Apr 11, 2018
trail and error here's a tidbit for the trouble or more or less a cheat all you have to do is keep the main charater alive because as it turns out even if you teammates lose all their arau and go to the negetives they can still use there semblances and spam the shit out jack and penny semblances while yourself and using to quickly heal trust i found this out after dieing 29 times tile i foudout about it.
i have done more than 30k damage it

Loskberg

Apr 7, 2020
1. Extract game.
2. Install "Battle Bugfix"(a file named 'Battle Calc.rpy') to the game folder. This fixes a bug that resets the game to the title screen during...

About all that, How do I make that on Android :0? Thanks in beforehand

Also about the lewd patch, damn I was enjoying a Lot the Game and then it dies xD

Kyle8910

Jun 3, 2017
can you edit stats or money on it?
Yes. You can edit anything. I didn't need to edit stats though, but only because giving myself more days to work with meant more training in the gym. Fights were still a challenge so I can imagine how hard they are playing normally.

Anime Aoi

May 26, 2018
ok just ran into a new problem my game keeps on reseting when ever i defeat final form howard and places me to the second time you fight him need help i don't know whats going on?

Reactions: LightSwitch

LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
ok just ran into a new problem my game keeps on reseting when ever i defeat final form howard and places me to the second time you fight him need help i don't know whats going on?
The thread has been updated with the most recent version. If you still experience technical issues with the most recent version (3.11), I suggest you ask for help in their .

Last edited:

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
So are there any decision making or customization in this game? Can you pick your weapon, armor, powers or something like that. Can we make story altering decisions like to kill or not to kill, be good, bad, selfish. To sum it up, are we in control of the game and can make meaningful choices or are we just watching as the fixed story unfolds, only choosing in which order we are going to pick girls. Also without spoilers if there are any, is/does the Mc (become)badass. Thx :)

ronney

May 6, 2017

Thanks to you found a faster way since i was able to use save edit to look at the variables and found one for calendar.day and calendar.daycount_from_gamestart are the varibles that i changed to repeat the day in game just set to the the day before and when I finish Saturday event it goes right back to the choices for an event.

Synneph

Aug 26, 2018
Spent so long trying to figure out what colour the team name is supposed to be. I'm assuming its Jade but why didn't the creator just choose a colour with P in it naturally.

Pretty stoked that there is a RWBY game though. Sounds like its kinda buggy so guess I should wait for the bugfix patch.

LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
So are there any decision making or customization in this game? Can you pick your weapon, armor, powers or something like that. Can we make story altering decisions like to kill or not to kill, be good, bad, selfish. To sum it up, are we in control of the game and can make meaningful choices or are we just watching as the fixed story unfolds, only choosing in which order we are going to pick girls. Also without spoilers if there are any, is/does the Mc (become)badass. Thx :)
I only played probably about halfway through to get an overview of the game, but from what I could tell it's a fairly linear story in addition to routes you choose to explore. It isn't highly customizable like an RPG.

In my opinion, the MC does improve. Their mysterious background is interesting to unravel. The characters in general seem well-written.

Spent so long trying to figure out what colour the team name is supposed to be. I'm assuming its Jade but why didn't the creator just choose a colour with P in it naturally.

Pretty stoked that there is a RWBY game though. Sounds like its kinda buggy so guess I should wait for the bugfix patch.
You are correct, it is JADE. The game even pokes fun at itself for the team name not making sense.

If you are worried about previously mentioned technical problems, I still recommend giving the game a try if you are interested. It was recently updated. If you do however still encounter bugs, let them know on their , it'll help them improve them game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Medak and Synneph
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes