yesz

Jul 11, 2019
was i supposed to do something so that it doesnt say paste here during the party?

AMereShadow

Feb 12, 2018
If you manage to find the commands let us know them, I'd rather skip some of the longer fights or at least blow through themwhen I replay this later on.
go to page five to find out how to change dates, useing that method will probably allow you to mess with stats as well. its near the top posted by Kyle8910

Mar 21, 2019
No. And if you just want to fap to pretty girls, this one might not do it for you. It is kind of relationship focused, the lewds are very nice, but not a central part of the game.
As to who has lewds: The Bunny OC Evelyn, Winter Schnee, another OC Bella I think, Ruby and Neon Katt.
Though the other girls might (probably) get lewds in the future.

Reactions: Soloman

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
wish there was a way to zoom past the game's battles so you can see the different dialogues for different routes

May 9, 2020
The day 123 boss fight and the boss fight before that are massive jokes.

In what world does a visual novel game like this have random fights that are insanely time consuming, like sure they're not exactly "hard" since you can regenerate your health but the day 123 fight literally takes upwards to 30 minutes.

This is a visual novel, not an RPG.
Forcing people to have a 30 minute fight with random characters (not even your own persona that you trained). And you're not used to their abilities.

Is just very unhealthy for your game.

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
The day 123 boss fight and the boss fight before that are massive jokes.

In what world does a visual novel game like this have random fights that are insanely time consuming, like sure they're not exactly "hard" since you can regenerate your health but the day 123 fight literally takes upwards to 30 minutes.

This is a visual novel, not an RPG.
Forcing people to have a 30 minute fight with random characters (not even your own persona that you trained). And you're not used to their abilities.

Is just very unhealthy for your game.
Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that you don't appreciate the RPG elements of JPDE although, if I may, the strength of the side-characters scale with how much you train the MC. So, if the fights are taking that long for you, the problem is that you simply didn't train enough during the period leading up to it.

Also, again if I may, not used to their abilities is a valid criticism but that is exactly why before the boss fights there are easier fights where you are able to experiment with the new characters' abilities.

And I disagree entirely with the fighting being unhealthy for my game, since it's based on a series where fighting is a daily occurrence so I couldn't not have some sort of fighting system in it. This is not even something I made up since there have been plenty of Visual Novels with RPG elements in the decades that the genre has existed, like Princess Waltz.

If all you'd like is to cruise through the story and dates without a care in the world, I'm afraid this is not the game for you.

May 9, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that you don't appreciate the RPG elements of JPDE although, if I may, the strength of the side-characters scale with how much you train the MC. So, if the fights are taking that long for you, the problem is that you simply didn't train enough during the period leading up to it.

Also, again if I may, not used to their abilities is a valid criticism but that is exactly why before the boss fights there are easier fights where you are able to experiment with the new characters' abilities.

And I disagree entirely with the fighting being unhealthy for my game, since it's based on a series where fighting is a daily occurrence so I couldn't not have some sort of fighting system in it. This is not even something I made up since there have been plenty of Visual Novels with RPG elements in the decades that the genre has existed, like Princess Waltz.

If all you'd like is to cruise through the story and dates without a care in the world, I'm afraid this is not the game for you.
The thing is that I was more interested by the story part of the game, so I even cheated my characters stats to a strength value of 1000 (the rest being only around 15), like the fights are doable yes but its just Switching between Attack/Focus(and the right ability here and there) for 10+ minutes which I found very akward.

Also a suggestion; maybe it would be possible to have mock fights in the arena instead of a repetitve dialogue in the future?

And I get that the game is based on a series with daily fights, however in this game between day 30 ish till day 105ish theres not really any fights. And then suddenly you have a relatively hard fight on day 105(im not sure of the exact day) that will give you a game over if you die.

Since there's not much fighting in between so there's not really a good indicator of how much you should be training. I would've been fine with properly training, instead of cheating my stat up but I only kept a save of after the intro and every other day I overwrite my main save.

So maybe that's something to improve upon? Having a clearer indicator of how strong you need to be.

meanmanatee

Oct 20, 2017
I think I did all of Blake's Saturday events but can't get the 4th heart. Is this a bug or am I missing something? The last event I got was the one where her ex threatens you and her friends.

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
I think I did all of Blake's Saturday events but can't get the 4th heart. Is this a bug or am I missing something? The last event I got was the one where her ex threatens you and her friends.
the hearts arent updated for you to see it, if you got the kiss CG then you did the 4th event

i cant get ruby or wiess 4th event, and i still dont have access to coco and Velvets first event.
there is a guide for them AND pls tell me you know that you can scroll down on the saturday events

Reactions: meanmanatee

Cumbledore

May 5, 2020

To be fair, most VN's I've played in the past with combat or RPG mechanics allow you to customize the difficulty or outright skip fights. Granted I like the combat in this, but there are a lot of people that play VN's purely for the story and it's a little shortsighted to just say "not the game for you" when there is a great story in this game that people will miss out on if they can't get use to the combat. I know there are some fights I don't want to repeat when I replay this.

Reactions: Tsuki w a Boogie

AMereShadow

Feb 12, 2018
the hearts arent updated for you to see it, if you got the kiss CG then you did the 4th event

there is a guide for them AND pls tell me you know that you can scroll down on the saturday events
i was following the guide, and no i did not know i can scroll down thanks for letting me know. sorry

AMereShadow

Feb 12, 2018
does anybody know which event number is the the event where you meet cinder in the pool, i lost track so i dont remember if its the 3rd or 4th event

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes