Altair31

Mar 22, 2019
Because it's now already integrated in the game. You don't need to download it.
It keeps crashing though, I'm in the middle of the fight with the White Fang Lieutenant (guy with chainsaw) but it keeps sending me to title page. If it's not due to crashing, is there something I'm not doing right for the boss fight?

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
It keeps crashing though, I'm in the middle of the fight with the White Fang Lieutenant (guy with chainsaw) but it keeps sending me to title page. If it's not due to crashing, is there something I'm not doing right for the boss fight?
that happens because you click to fast to see the game over screen^^ you probably died^^ OR you used blakes elemental moves without having the apropiate dust for it

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
I'm enjoying this game so much that I no longer care that you left the lewds to be patched in. Ain't enough of them to be worth the time to do it anyway. Still a bit puzzled as to why though.
Anyway, who needs 'em? The game stands on its story merits. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Dex Hellsing

satirion

Dec 30, 2018
Hi. Extraordinary Game, one of the best I've ever played. I just can't seem to defeat that metal golem. any tips/how-to´s? tia
Screenshot (9).png

ADF

Jun 30, 2017
The game itself is excellent, great quality, especially for a fan work. But combat is absolutely atrocious. Endless ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK and occasionally savescumming when something is actually strong enough to hurt you through healing.

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Hi. Extraordinary Game, one of the best I've ever played. I just can't seem to defeat that metal golem. any tips/how-to´s? tia
View attachment 941849

you need to freeze him (best with jacks semblance) to deal dmg, use slow world every time your team is healthy if not then heal them with pulse, penny does either do Railgun or heal david AND evelyn does normal attack or heal david/penny depending on the situation

also if your aura lvl is over 11 you should be able to do it

Reactions: Pudthumper

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
The game itself is excellent, great quality, especially for a fan work. But combat is absolutely atrocious. Endless ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK and occasionally savescumming when something is actually strong enough to hurt you through healing.
I agree that the combat system needs some work. Health bars for enemies would be a big help.

Reactions: satirion

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Nice Game, lately one of the games i've spent most time playing.
Correct me if i'm wrong, but i guess we're not supposed to win the vytal tournament yet. Like, the battle against Phyrra is imposible?

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Nice Game, lately one of the games i've spent most time playing.
Correct me if i'm wrong, but i guess we're not supposed to win the vytal tournament yet. Like, the battle against Phyrra is imposible?
nope the fight is possible, you need at least aura lvl 25 and use your brain^^
when pyrrha flashes yellow she is about tu use her ultimate
just hope you dont get it 20 times in a fight like me xD (max in a row was 5)

Reactions: MD27

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
nope the fight is possible, you need at least aura lvl 25 and use your brain^^
when pyrrha flashes yellow she is about tu use her ultimate
just hope you dont get it 20 times in a fight like me xD (max in a row was 5)
Ah, Laser Barrier... i realized after my 20th try

sajj1372

Dec 15, 2018
the battle against Phyrra is imposible in stage 3 of the fight the moment battle start i lose the fight

Mar 21, 2019
The answer to how to beat Pyrrha was literally discussed in the posts directly above yours. Never mind using the search function, read the posts.
1. Have your aura leveled up
2. Actually train your stats in the gym
3. Use Penny's special ability

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
The answer to how to beat Pyrrha was literally discussed in the posts directly above yours. Never mind using the search function, read the posts.
1. Have your aura leveled up
2. Actually train your stats in the gym
3. Use Penny's special ability

ehhh wups forgot to add one thing xD dont finish any phase with "railgun" since penny will have to recharge and that takes over your move for the beginning of the next phase

"WindDX "

Jul 18, 2018
Just finished the game and it was SO GODDAMNED GOOD.
I'm definitely looking forward to the second part.

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Will you ever be able to do everyone route in one play through

have a copy of what meinos said on the discord:

Regarding the time to do dates in-game, the more recent ones have been non-saturday tied and the aim is to eventually be able to do them all during the week too.

:D

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Just finished the game and it was SO GODDAMNED GOOD.
I'm definitely looking forward to the second part.

not gona be to soon, since we are getting the dances (weiss in january ;D if i remember correctly) which will change the "end game"

now imagine that with 10+ different characters

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Ok, wtf is it with the fight between Ruby and Pyrhea, or whatever her name is? No matter what I try it's game over.

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Ok, wtf is it with the fight between Ruby and Pyrhea, or whatever her name is? No matter what I try it's game over.
you mean penny and pyrrha?

the fight is simple if you actually read what the characters were saying

penny has literaly a line that tells you what to use when pyrrha does her ultimate move (the yellow flashing) and the only importaint thing is that you dont finish any phase with the move "railgun"

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes