Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Went through a playthrough. It was quite enjoyable, but Agni's voice was a bit jarring and was enough of an issue to have voices muted. I'd probably start a new game again quite soon, however I need to know a few things before doing so.

Is there more than one ending/way the events of the game play out based on your choices, and if so, what are the crucial choices one can make to go down these routes?(I can only think of one, whether you went very far with Cinder or not, but I'd like to know of others regardless if the player's choices have a signifigant impact in how it plays out)

Why is the phase of the moon so important? In my quest to find out a way to have the game keep repeating a saturday(it failed) I saw that some effort was put into the whole thing to ensure that the game kept track of the phases of the moon as well as the month instead of simply having a day counter.

Edit: I read that there might be a sequel planned. Is the sequel going to assume that you only really got romantically involved with Penny and Evelyn and have others start off as a 'friend' sort of level or is there going to be some sort of... save continuity thing that affects how the sequel starts for you?

the most importaint choice that impacts the endgame is who you take to the dance and meinos finished the main story first (which means most of the stuff with theam JADE probably wont change but i could be wrong) with only one Dance choice avaliable, BUT we are getting the second one, Weiss, this month

the sequel JPDE 2 is planned and meinos said he wants the saves from JPDE SoF be transferable

edit: forgot to say that some base routes (not dances) show you some extra stuff in the endgame, as some examples:
neo, pyrrha and coco

PariahLies

Dec 21, 2018
I was wondering, do the battle stats have any affect outside of battle? I feel like they should at least change whether you get an automatic ass-whooping or get a chance at winning by going into a battle sequence.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok talk about contradictory game play. First day you have to go to mess to eat breakfast.. than it tells you on the other days you need to go to the classroom.. When the fuck do you eat than.... First day eat breakfast.. 2nd day on you skip breakfast.. Makes no damn sense even for a game.

Than a dev makes you waste time and items fighting the blonde chick in first battle! Used lightning powder over 1200 damage and not win.. If the damn dev wants you to lose than don't drag out the battle making us waste hard earned items.

And where the hell do I find Ruby? First day game says go buy her present and I did but I can't find her to give it to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: manga11111

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
Ok talk about contradictory game play. First day you have to go to mess to eat breakfast.. than it tells you on the other days you need to go to the classroom.. When the fuck do you eat than.... First day eat breakfast.. 2nd day on you skip breakfast.. Makes no damn sense even for a game.

Than a dev makes you waste time and items fighting the blonde chick in first battle! Used lightning powder over 1200 damage and not win.. If the damn dev wants you to lose than don't drag out the battle making us waste hard earned items.

And where the hell do I find Ruby? First day game says go buy her present and I did but I can't find her to give it to her.
Other than telling you that the 'hard earned items' are the ones you got at the beginning of the game for free since by the time you fight Yang you can't work nor earn money yet, considering the language used in expressing yourself the 'damn' dev doesn't feel inclined to help you or comment further.

Have a nice day.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Forgive me for not searching back through the thread for the answer, but will there be another update for this game in the near future?

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
No. They all know. It's not a harem, it's a poli relationship.
I find this to be confusing. A harem is where all the girls are in a relationship with the MC. "Poly" implies none of them are exclusive to MC. Neither has anything to do with whether or not they know about each other.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Two questions:

Question 1} How do i use the "Lewds" after i download them?
quoting the Changelog:
Shopping Trick Fix - Some of the more entrepreneurial-minded players had found a little trick to get all the costumes in-game without spending money... That's gone, now. :3
Question2: How soon do you expect a user-made patch to fix this new bug you've just introduced into the game?

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Huh. Tried to use the MEGA link for "Anthology of Hearts", and...

1612558600773.png

{And the Mediafire link will only let you download one at a time if you're not a premium member...}

Reactions: LightSwitch

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
I find this to be confusing. A harem is where all the girls are in a relationship with the MC. "Poly" implies none of them are exclusive to MC. Neither has anything to do with whether or not they know about each other.
Actually both imply everyone knows about all the components. Otherwise it's just cheating.

Also, the second one: that's not a poli relationship what you describe, that's an open relationship. You're confused because you don't have all the correct info.

A poli relationship means being there not just for one element of the group but for all of them. Everyone is everyone's else boyfriend/girlfriend in the relationship but they can't just go with other people external to the circle willy nilly.

Reactions: LightSwitch

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Actually both imply everyone knows about all the components. Otherwise it's just cheating.

Also, the second one: that's not a poli relationship what you describe, that's an open relationship. You're confused because you don't have all the correct info.

A poli relationship means being there not just for one element of the group but for all of them. Everyone is everyone's else boyfriend/girlfriend in the relationship but they can't just go with other people external to the circle willy nilly.
Well then there's the question of whether or not there will be more than one guy in the group. If no, then it's essentially a harem. The only difference at that point would be whether or not the only guy in the harem is the focal point of the group.

Teddyblu3

Jun 20, 2017
now i know I'm dumb af but i can´t for the life of me figure out what jpde actually means , my best guess is jade?

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
I have question, do I seriously have to add the lewds in to this game every update, why isn't it in the game itself!?

ShadowSpy

Oct 10, 2018
I've skimmed through the pages and im sure this has been answered so sorry in advance, but are there plans for lewd content being added in the future? also are the only sex scenes/lewd content the images in the lewd patch? Im loving the game so far regardless, the story and everything is good and ill probably still play even with no lewd content, but the more the better for me at least

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
I've skimmed through the pages and im sure this has been answered so sorry in advance, but are there plans for lewd content being added in the future? also are the only sex scenes/lewd content the images in the lewd patch? Im loving the game so far regardless, the story and everything is good and ill probably still play even with no lewd content, but the more the better for me at least

every route gets at least the Dance Lewd as far as i remember and you will always have to patch the lewds in

->life hack for that: copy the already patched lewds folder and save it somewhere else so you just have to replace that folder and dont have to copy every character lewd folder in seperatly

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
Well then there's the question of whether or not there will be more than one guy in the group. If no, then it's essentially a harem. The only difference at that point would be whether or not the only guy in the harem is the focal point of the group.
I'd say that's a pretty big difference, everyone being equal in the relationship instead of being the single Pasha but to each their own.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Esteemed Admiral Meinos Kaen, a question if I may,
Any idea how long it will be before the rest of team Rwby gets lewds?

Last edited:

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Esteemed Admiral Meinos Kaen, a question if I may,
Any idea how long it will be before the rest of team Rwby gets lewds?

that all depends on the patreons votes, but we are getting weiss dance next month (end of febuary)

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes