Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
Esteemed Admiral Meinos Kaen, a question if I may,
Any idea how long it will be before the rest of team Rwby gets lewds?
Ensign, it is sadly a matter of finding a regularly available lewd artist. It's been an issue since day 1 of development.

I literally can't find a lewd artist which doesn't disappear on me after a while. Hell I can't find ones open for commission at all (with a reasonable price range and a style that fits).

BanditoMarito

Aug 27, 2019
I'd say reasonable price depends on what ya asking as well. If the dude has work and you want full different peice each time but also look like the 8th image ya posted. I'd imagine it would annoy them if its not accommodating. Though could look for an artist to mimic a style ya want too.

Edit: Also, they just ghost ya? The hell?

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
I'd say reasonable price depends on what ya asking as well. If the dude has work and you want full different peice each time but also look like the 8th image ya posted. I'd imagine it would annoy them if its not accommodating. Though could look for an artist to mimic a style ya want too

thank fully meinos is a reasonable enough person to not ask for the highest quality that humans can provide for 5$

Reactions: BanditoMarito

BanditoMarito

Aug 27, 2019
thank fully meinos is a reasonable enough person to not ask for the highest quality that humans can provide for 5$
True, reminds me though I've legit seen someone ask for a huge piece for 10 bucks. Funny part was it was a concept artist at work too lmao

Edit: Also, just started this game and god Penny is wholesome. Though I am Bias as I always seem to like her character type lol

Last edited:
Reactions: LightSwitch

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
I'd say reasonable price depends on what ya asking as well. If the dude has work and you want full different peice each time but also look like the 8th image ya posted. I'd imagine it would annoy them if its not accommodating. Though could look for an artist to mimic a style ya want too.

Edit: Also, they just ghost ya? The hell?
Reasonable price means: I'm not going over 300$ for a single piece. A lot of artists go over that and some.

And yes, they also habe ghosted me. Multiple times. Not after taking the money, thankfully...

That was the 3D artist for the sequel. -_-

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Reasonable price means: I'm not going over 300$ for a single piece. A lot of artists go over that and some.

And yes, they also habe ghosted me. Multiple times. Not after taking the money, thankfully...

also thankfully, most of the fans might like the lewds but are fine if they have to w8 for them since the story is interesting enough that even one route/event update gets hyped up on the discord^^

Reactions: BanditoMarito

BanditoMarito

Aug 27, 2019

Ah, thats understandable lmao. At that point I'd be paying ya a sub fee if I expected those prices.

Anyway - damn that sucks (The ghostin part) wonderin why.. wait the 3d one took the money?

also thankfully, most of the fans might like the lewds but are fine if they have to w8 for them since the story is interesting enough that even one route/event update gets hyped up on the discord^^
Im in that boat for waiting, so far enjoy the chats between everyone.. Though seeing Jaune and P go through his dense as all hell phase hurt me haha

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Someone please tell me how to survive the fight with Pyrrha. I just can't figure it out.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Nevermind, I don't understand the fight mechanics at all. Gonna find something less frustrating to do with my time. Enjoyed it up to this point though.

• Sad

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Someone please tell me how to survive the fight with Pyrrha. I just can't figure it out.
the highest lvl i was against pyrrha was 84 and that got pretty close often but do able... kinda,
the lowest aura lvl 24 which was also a challange, if you are between that you shouldnt have a problem

against pyrrha: never finish a phase with RAILGUN since in the next phase you need to recharge and she will insta kill you

phase 2 she starts with her ULTIMATE so try to be full life at the end of phase 1 and use the DEF semblance/skill penny tells you about

when pyrrha uses her ultimate she will flash yellow and wont deal damage to you

after she used her ultimate use a normal attack so she wont use it again right after

if your railgun can 1 shot her phase use it in the third to finish the fight

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
the highest lvl i was against pyrrha was 84 and that got pretty close often but do able... kinda,
the lowest aura lvl 24 which was also a challange, if you are between that you shouldnt have a problem

against pyrrha: never finish a phase with RAILGUN since in the next phase you need to recharge and she will insta kill you

phase 2 she starts with her ULTIMATE so try to be full life at the end of phase 1 and use the DEF semblance/skill penny tells you about

after she used her ultimate use a normal attack so she wont use it again right after

Emphasis on that lol

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017

Yeah, I don’t understand what this alleged new defense is. All that comes up for me are the same old choices: railgun, refresh, attack, defend. No matter what I do, it’s pushing up daisies time on her next hit.

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Yeah, I don’t understand what this alleged new defense is. All that comes up for me are the same old choices: railgun, refresh, attack, defend. No matter what I do, it’s pushing up daisies time on her next hit.
you beat her first phase, click on SEMBLANCE and then there should be a new move

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
That would be the problem then. No new semblance at that point on my phone.

are you sure? since i have never seen or heard of someone not having the LAS. BARRIER semblance in pyrrhas scond phase

and i played the update day 1 with pyrrha fight and never had any problems like that

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
are you sure? since i have never seen or heard of someone not having the LAS. BARRIER semblance in pyrrhas scond phase

and i played the update day 1 with pyrrha fight and never had any problems like that
Nope and thanks for telling me what it is I am supposed to be using. In second phase I only had railgun and refresh. Weird, huh? Maybe I will download the game on a better device and try again.

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Nope and thanks for telling me what it is I am supposed to be using. In second phase I only had railgun and refresh. Weird, huh? Maybe I will download the game on a better device and try again.
i played on PC and android, but yeah maybe try and get the newest version

also stupid question are you at Pyrrha or Ruby? XD

cause that makes a difference ^^ also you can click on top right to open your phone and in your combat stats you can see your Aura lvl

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Anyone have any examples of the uncensored/patched lewd art to show?
All the preview art on page 1 is the SFW variety and I'm not logged into F95 for that :LOL:.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes