Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
you mean penny and pyrrha?

the fight is simple if you actually read what the characters were saying

penny has literaly a line that tells you what to use when pyrrha does her ultimate move (the yellow flashing) and the only importaint thing is that you dont finish any phase with the move "railgun"
Yeah, senile af. I meant Penny. Ok, thanks, I will have another look. I used that new semblance and still got cooked though.

"WindDX "

Jul 18, 2018
not gona be to soon, since we are getting the dances (weiss in january ;D if i remember correctly) which will change the "end game"

now imagine that with 10+ different characters
oh i know Part 2 won't be coming in quite a while but i'd like to think i'm patient :) (also Weiss in January yaaay)

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Yeah, senile af. I meant Penny. Ok, thanks, I will have another look. I used that new semblance and still got cooked though.

you need to be healthy and use the new def skill, its really not impossible

the minimalrequirements are arua lvl 25 as far as i know and if i could handle 5 ultimates in a row and 20 in 1 fight with that you should get that after some trying ^^

Reactions: Pudthumper

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Yo, dev. It seems like I somehow missed a couple of significant events. One was apparently a rumble at the docks and another the brawl or whatever at the nightclub when David was playing host. Any way to go back and find those?

Also, how do we equip the costumes from the shop? I have bought several but they don't appear in the Coco inventory or any other place I can find.

Also, while your English is enviably excellent, I have noticed quite a few errors along the way that can't be interpreted as mere typos. One example that leaps to mind is the way you always write "unprecedent" when you should actually be writing "unprecedented". If you would like some help with editing, let me know. It isn't like I have anything better to do while I wait out the pandemic.

In any event, I just want to say again how much I have been enjoying this VN. And that reminds me; do you know of any way to watch the RWBY series this is based on without watching 5 ads per episode or making monthly payments that I cannot afford?

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
you need to be healthy and use the new def skill, its really not impossible

the minimalrequirements are arua lvl 25 as far as i know and if i could handle 5 ultimates in a row and 20 in 1 fight with that you should get that after some trying ^^
Aura level might need checking. Last I looked it was something like 23.

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Yo, dev. It seems like I somehow missed a couple of significant events. One was apparently a rumble at the docks and another the brawl or whatever at the nightclub when David was playing host. Any way to go back and find those?

Also, how do we equip the costumes from the shop? I have bought several but they don't appear in the Coco inventory or any other place I can find.

Also, while your English is enviably excellent, I have noticed quite a few errors along the way that can't be interpreted as mere typos. One example that leaps to mind is the way you always write "unprecedent" when you should actually be writing "unprecedented". If you would like some help with editing, let me know. It isn't like I have anything better to do while I wait out the pandemic.

In any event, I just want to say again how much I have been enjoying this VN. And that reminds me; do you know of any way to watch the RWBY series this is based on without watching 5 ads per episode or making monthly payments that I cannot afford?

creator doesnt even like rwby xD

to get all events youwould have to play it multiple times, FOR NOW, since meinos is planing a QOL update

you need to buy all costumes except for some that you get through events (like one for winter after date 3)

and finaly there should be a guide here for all the events

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Ok, figured out how to survive that first hit from Pyrrha, but now, after a couple of hits I get a barrier depleted warning and that bitch hits me for minus 10,000 points. What did I do wrong?
Btw dev, splitting the fight with a bunch of dialog screens is kind of a dick move, IMHO.

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Ok, figured out how to survive that first hit from Pyrrha, but now, after a couple of hits I get a barrier depleted warning and that bitch hits me for minus 10,000 points. What did I do wrong?
Btw dev, splitting the fight with a bunch of dialog screens is kind of a dick move, IMHO.

on the top right you can still look at your phone for your stats and you just have to re use the skill (also if you expected her to attack or smthing and she startedher ult you can roll back to heal or use the def skill)

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Question do you get to pick a romance target or is it forced on you?

you "have" to date at least 2 ppl, one extra person to take to the dance but you can chose who (only ruby at the moment but weiss is getting added soon) and you can do a lot of other routes

meinos is planing a QOL update so we can do all routes in one run

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
since i got pissed off at the old guide version i just continued i made a new one on google drive so the threat "owner" doesnt always need to get the newest guide

LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
The legitimate places you can watch RWBY are:

(Combines CrunchyRoll, RoosterTeeth, and several other services)
and (Up to Volume 5 for free w/ads)

ronney

May 6, 2017

9anime has it or various anime sites might have it.

PariahLies

Dec 21, 2018
Went through a playthrough. It was quite enjoyable, but Agni's voice was a bit jarring and was enough of an issue to have voices muted. I'd probably start a new game again quite soon, however I need to know a few things before doing so.

Is there more than one ending/way the events of the game play out based on your choices, and if so, what are the crucial choices one can make to go down these routes?(I can only think of one, whether you went very far with Cinder or not, but I'd like to know of others regardless if the player's choices have a signifigant impact in how it plays out)

Why is the phase of the moon so important? In my quest to find out a way to have the game keep repeating a saturday(it failed) I saw that some effort was put into the whole thing to ensure that the game kept track of the phases of the moon as well as the month instead of simply having a day counter.

Edit: I read that there might be a sequel planned. Is the sequel going to assume that you only really got romantically involved with Penny and Evelyn and have others start off as a 'friend' sort of level or is there going to be some sort of... save continuity thing that affects how the sequel starts for you?

Last edited:
Reactions: LightSwitch
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes