たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
Is there an option to skip the combat for future playthroughs? since completing each girl's story links isn't possible in just one playthrough

apostolodieros

Jun 13, 2019
Stiamo pensando di implementarlo, sì.:)
[/CITAZIONE]

Meinos ma la storia di emerald è completa? che nel finale nello scontro emerald vs neo lei si mette a ridere appena capisce che neo è arrabbiata per la morte di david, che mi sembra un po strano il suo l'ultimo evento.

almeno che l'evento non mi si e buggato per qualche motivo

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Just finished the game... big question here, the gallery only have ruby scene in it? Or that's a bug?

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
I'm a bit confuse about the walkthrough, how many routes have this game?
how relationship work on this game?
it's hard to find other routes?

1 playthorugh how many girls you can date? 2-4 girls?

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2018
Hi, anyone ever encountered audio files not being found in the Android version? Started the game recently and every time there's meant to be an audio file when Penny speaks, I get an error.

Here's the logs if that helps.

ubb90078

May 28, 2019
ok i need help for the life of me i can't get pyrrha's 2nd saturday date even to happen i did the dorm event twice and it doesn't showed up checked the guide nothing else to do there anyone can help?

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
I see this is situated around series 1. do you plan making anything on series 2, 3 and 4?
I've got the complete anime series...

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
ok i need help for the life of me i can't get pyrrha's 2nd saturday date even to happen i did the dorm event twice and it doesn't showed up checked the guide nothing else to do there anyone can help?
first page of the guide

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes