• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

FlashM0d

Jul 25, 2023
Alright, I'm in the middle of a short vacation, so I was able to work more on JSK stuff from my to-do list.

Android ports for coolkid44's cool Omake Mod Series completed. Have a treat, guys.

icon_jsk_09-24.png

Password: Flash

P.S. In case some individual links are dead, you can find all my mods, sometimes even newer versions, in the repository.

Last edited:

bumnedfe

Jun 29, 2017
So, I noticed that on some of the Unity games, the uncensor assets look a little strange. I don't mean the actual work on the uncensoring itself, but the files look like they were saved in a strange format or whatever tool was used to put them back into the game files didn't work correctly, or something? Here's an example from DaimaohR to show what I mean, although it's a little hard to tell from these screencaps
DemonR.png DemonRAliasing.png
The uncensor is on the right, and has some aliasing or artifacting around arm and (imo most noticeably) the thumb which looks like some transparency issue or something? Again, I don't know what toolchain was used to extract, edit, or insert these images and I also don't really know anything about image encoding - but I do know that it looks a bit off, and that it annoys me.

DaimaohR isn't the only game with this issue, for example Tougioh appears to have some colour banding
TugiohCropped.png TugiohBandingCropped.png

ANYWAY, the point of this post isn't actually to shit on the hard work of those who are taking the time to uncensor the game (something I obviously couldn't do myself), it's actually to propose a solution and maybe something more. I'm not good at art but I can write BepInEx plugins, so I wrote a plugin for loading textures at runtime instead - so if the issue is happening when the texture is being inserted into the game resources, this lets us bypass it. I re-extracted the uncensored assets from the DaimaohR resources with AssetStudio and did my best to fix the issues - basically I just loaded the original assets and uncensored ones as separate layers in paint.net and removed everything from the uncensored assets apart from the actual genital parts.
It works, and in fact due to the way I've implemented it you can toggle it off and on at will with the press of a button. Here's a clip:
View attachment LiveReloadDemo.webm

Initially I was going to leave the plugin like this, but then there was this recent talk about recolours. A lot of you have probably already thought of this while reading my post, but once you can load one set of textures at runtime, there's nothing stopping you from loading others.

So, uh, here's an example of swapping between the base uncensor and the Crimson Assassin recolour somebody (XinChi I believe? apologies if I'm wrong) made. Uh, in order to do this I, of course, had to re-extract the Crimson Assassin textures from the files, and I missed some, which is why some of the textures just stay default like her back hair, woops.
View attachment SkinSwap.mp4

Not only can you swap sets of textures, but I've also set it up so it watches for file changes, so any edit you save will be reflected without you having to restart the game.
View attachment LiveEditReload.mp4

Now, the plugin isn't quite finished yet, there's still one issue and I'd like some input in it from you guys. If this plugin is going to (hopefully) help with recolours on the Unity games, there's one part it doesn't cover yet - getting the textures out. Obviously the old ways still work, but I thought it might be nice if the plugin could help with that as well (especially since I know how tedious manually doing it is after extracting the textures I talked about earlier). The problem, is that with the way JSK saved the textures, Unity really does not like the idea of dumping the textures at runtime. Now, I have found a way to do it, but there is a catch. While to my naked eye the textures look the same as ones extracted by the usual tools, they are noticeably a different file size, and digital image difference tools (like ) also flag them as having differences. So, basically, my question is - is this good enough or should I not bother? I think it would be quite hypocritical of me to include a feature that doesn't produce acceptable textures after I spent half this post talking about (in the grand scheme of things, very minor) issues I had with the uncensors.

For comparison, I'm including a 7zip that has an original file extracted with AssetStudio, and the version of the texture my plugin dumped at runtime. Let me know what you think, if you can spot any differences etc. Please keep in mind that this is just one texture and that other textures (or future games etc) might have more (or less) differences.

Anyway, this post is already way too long so I'll leave it here for now, have a good one.

Last edited:

CallofDutyBlackOps3

Nov 30, 2022
So, I noticed that on some of the Unity games, the uncensor assets look a little strange. I don't mean the actual work on the uncensoring itself, but the files look like they were saved in a strange format or whatever tool was used to put them back into the game files didn't work correctly, or something? Here's an example from DaimaohR to show what I mean, although it's a little hard to tell from these screencaps
View attachment 2935748 View attachment 2935749
The uncensor is on the right, and has some aliasing or artifacting around arm and (imo most noticeably) the thumb which looks like some transparency issue or something? Again, I don't know what toolchain was used to extract, edit, or insert these images and I also don't really know anything about image encoding - but I do know that it looks a bit off, and that it annoys me.

DaimaohR isn't the only game with this issue, for example Tougioh appears to have some colour banding
View attachment 2935766 View attachment 2935767

ANYWAY, the point of this post isn't actually to shit on the hard work of those who are taking the time to uncensor the game (something I obviously couldn't do myself), it's actually to propose a solution and maybe something more. I'm not good at art but I can write BepInEx plugins, so I wrote a plugin for loading textures at runtime instead - so if the issue is happening when the texture is being inserted into the game resources, this lets us bypass it. I re-extracted the uncensored assets from the DaimaohR resources with AssetStudio and did my best to fix the issues - basically I just loaded the original assets and uncensored ones as separate layers in paint.net and removed everything from the uncensored assets apart from the actual genital parts.
It works, and in fact due to the way I've implemented it you can toggle it off and on at will with the press of a button. Here's a clip:
View attachment 2935774

Initially I was going to leave the plugin like this, but then there was this recent talk about recolours. A lot of you have probably already thought of this while reading my post, but once you can load one set of textures at runtime, there's nothing stopping you from loading others.

So, uh, here's an example of swapping between the base uncensor and the Crimson Assassin recolour somebody (XinChi I believe? apologies if I'm wrong) made. Uh, in order to do this I, of course, had to re-extract the Crimson Assassin textures from the files, and I missed some, which is why some of the textures just stay default like her back hair, woops.
View attachment 2935789

Not only can you swap sets of textures, but I've also set it up so it watches for file changes, so any edit you save will be reflected without you having to restart the game.
View attachment 2935792

Now, the plugin isn't quite finished yet, there's still one issue and I'd like some input in it from you guys. If this plugin is going to (hopefully) help with recolours on the Unity games, there's one part it doesn't cover yet - getting the textures out. Obviously the old ways still work, but I thought it might be nice if the plugin could help with that as well (especially since I know how tedious manually doing it is after extracting the textures I talked about earlier). The problem, is that with the way JSK saved the textures, Unity really does not like the idea of dumping the textures at runtime. Now, I have found a way to do it, but there is a catch. While to my naked eye the textures look the same as ones extracted by the usual tools, they are noticeably a different file size, and digital image difference tools (like ) also flag them as having differences. So, basically, my question is - is this good enough or should I not bother? I think it would be quite hypocritical of me to include a feature that doesn't produce acceptable textures after I spent half this post talking about (in the grand scheme of things, very minor) issues I had with the uncensors.

For comparison, I'm including a 7zip that has an the original file extracted with AssetStudio, and the version of the texture my plugin dumped at runtime. Let me know what you think, if you can spot any differences etc. Please keep in mind that this is just one texture and that other textures (or future games etc) might have more (or less) differences.

Anyway, this post is already way too long so I'll leave it here for now, have a good one.
Nice

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017

View attachment 2935774

View attachment 2935789

View attachment 2935792

For comparison, I'm including a 7zip that has an original file extracted with AssetStudio, and the version of the texture my plugin dumped at runtime. Let me know what you think, if you can spot any differences etc. Please keep in mind that this is just one texture and that other textures (or future games etc) might have more (or less) differences.

Bravo! This is top tier work you're doing here Bumnedfe. I think your tool would absolutely be beneficial to the JSK recoloring movement. As well as quicker and easier uncensoring. Having an auto image extractor function would be the icing on the cake. Again, excellent work.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020

View attachment 2935774

View attachment 2935789

View attachment 2935792

ToD7hHb.png

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
A recolor that might be publicised soon.
View attachment 1567766
Cheeky Devil Nano to Fate Kuro Einzbern.
Kuro Von Einzbern recolor WIP.
View attachment 1647947 View attachment 1647968
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A mystery modder dropped this on my lap. Can't wait for more details.

View attachment 2749249

Teaser test build
Is this still being worked on? Are there any news?

MomoiHina01

Aug 18, 2021
Can somoene give the link 24. helping my student explore her body sexuality and 25. Superpower Uncle and Student Lovers?

Sep 9, 2023

View attachment 2935774

View attachment 2935789

View attachment 2935792

Bravo. will this include:
Overthrow! The Demon Queen,
Daughter of the Defeated Devil,
Overthrow the Great Demoness,
as uncensored? If so I will happily wait patiently.

bumnedfe

Jun 29, 2017
Reactions: Delexicus

infernal720

Nov 7, 2021
So where did all the games? Haven't checked the repository in almost an year but there's like 2 games in there now? What happened?

Sep 9, 2023
on JSK Directory someone MUST create a separate paragraph about recolour builds.......with separate links......
because essencially they are like a total conversion/new game.......
it's a bit messy search for such those things on every single game.....

also wanted to list all the game with recolour avaible "RIGHT NOW" and the "in working/for future (IF release....)"

atm all i have are these:
(remenber to use numbers because they are very easy to track as release!!!!)

#######JSK ReColours Index Public Available List#######
07) Cunning Little Girl in a Tight Spot>Purple Yuri
View attachment 2715007
11) How to Discipline a Shoplifting Girl>Naka Neko-chan>Cinnamon Bun
View attachment 2724672
12) Karen, Daughter of Martial Arts Plutocrat>Karen Dark>Kakudate Karin
View attachment 2914618
15) Miyui ~My Neighbor Swordswoman in School~>Lily Ramses Futaba>Lily Ramses Futaba aqua Eyes>The Neighborhood Demon Girl
View attachment 2818378
16) Magical Girl Buster>Daoko
View attachment 2226078
17) Overthrow The Great Demoness!>Queen Yumisu>The Great Jahy
View attachment 2729419
18) Handle Delicate Niece with Care>MoodyRecolorRikka(JiMe0)
View attachment 2656799
19) Mistaken for a Battle Girl's Object of Vengeance>Just Satsuki>Satsuki (white hair)
View attachment 2722197
20) You Can't Escape This Little Devil>Small Pink Devil
View attachment 2719811
21) Overthrow Is the Demon Lord's Life Endangered by the Elf Knightes>DakElf mod
View attachment 2656772
22) The Girl Who Assaults Older Men>Yua Light>Yua Dark
View attachment 2818390
23) Martial arts Queen Selene>Taimanin Ingrid (Cyber Eclipse)
View attachment 2226081
26) Overthrow The Demon Queen R>Crimson Assassin
View attachment 2226082

did i miss any of those available on public release?????
are we expecting any new version/variant in the meanwhile/future?????

many thanks for the response!!!!

last update:
08/09/2023

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
######How To Make A New ReColour#######

a quick visual guide how to do it:
https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2020-01-10-jsk-studios.24510/post-6755965

and the program than you need for it:
Google Drive
The password is JSKButthunter49

i only have this v0.9 dunno if there is more new version arounds......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

######JSK PoV Scene Index Collage#######
=======>All scene+All girl+All variant in one(two) big MAPs!!!!!<=======

the one and only!!!! if you find elsewhere someone stolen it.....

stay tuned.....working on it..........New Name,New Files,New Preview!!!!

the files are pretty heavy expecially wen you need to edit(will crash crap editor for sure)
so forget online loading/viewing.... you must download and extract....also is pretty RAM hungry.....

Low Resolution Preview:
View attachment 2656774
FULL Resolution Link:

Workupload
inside you will find:
JSK PoV Scene Index Collage 01-15 v7 #work in progress only 8 left!!!!!
JSK PoV Scene Index Collage 16-28 v14 #should be final.... maybe some different choice about positioning......
JSK PoV Scene Index Collage v21 Need RAM +4GB for View +9GB if EDIT #managed to do it before PC exploded......
dont' ask more about.....

mini FAQ:
1)why some scene are missing? why the white square?
-Only PoV and Similar..... with NO Ugly/Pixelated Penis!!!! also Only Happy/Love/Lewd Mood Scenes!!!!
-white square are for the missing scene than the games does not have/are missing.......

2)did you find some more scene than i forgot?? or want to add?? or you want desperately the pov cunnilings???
I can/YOU can easy add/remove/relocate the scenes... is all about copy/paste/move around...
the structure is done for the most part....
contact me if something missing/wrong.....

3)how the hell you get the flipped scene in POV mode???? !!!!wow someone noticed it!!!!
-for flash games here a example:
View attachment 2656777
get a PRO flash player buddy.......the adobe player is for noobs!!!!

-for unity games you have to flip the entire screen using the key based on you video card driver.......
dunno if there is a mod to flip the local screen.....

salut!!!

i think this will be enought...
see you around.....
do you have
Overthrow! The Demon Queen,
Daughter of the Defeated Devil,
Overthrow the Great Demoness,
fully translated and uncensored?

Trailling

Jan 23, 2021
does anyone have the link to the most recent collection? Its very annoying to find, and for some reason there isn't an easy way to find it (like a pin or something)

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes