ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
Gotta admit, it'll be interesting to see what kind of aftermath there'll be from the endings.
Wanna do a bit of speculating but aside of understanding it's about 2 lesbians and that the protag is... I guess another esper guy like in the JK girl Yua game, I wonder if it'll be straightforward "R*pe, Lewd, Slave (or I guess cuck in this case?) and love" between the 3 characters.... though it's really betting on the whole being open minded aspect of our monke consumer brain....

I'm kinda scared for JSK's sales on this one >->
But then again it's japan and they seem to really be into that kind of stuff as long it's fictional.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Its uncharted waters for JSK, remains to be seen how its received by the fans once the game is out.

Reactions: ierdan

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
This is what I've been working on.
Conversion of Kusuda Maki to Takarada Rikka from SSSS. Gridman. An original project of Delexicus which was abandoned a long time ago.
IMG_20210505_072509.jpg IMG_20210505_072543.jpg
IMG_20210505_073007.jpg
IMG_20210505_073034.jpg

So far only the Skirt, Socks, Hair & Eyes are done. Skin needs to be recoloured to a bit reddish to match Rikka's which is the hardest part considering 80% of the shape has skin colour. Plus, this is only done on Main Game only. The sub files still remain.

The final result will be full conversion of her (Mostly) with Rikka in the dialogues. I cannot create the jacket or the band on her right hand. It's impossible.

If I'm missing anything about her or something should be changed, do tell me!
I appreciate any assistance I get. I want to recreate her in perfect way without any errors.

The project will be done within next week to next month. :)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This is what I've been working on.
Conversion of Kusuda Maki to Takarada Rikka from SSSS. Gridman. An original project of Delexicus which was abandoned a long time ago.
View attachment 1179102 View attachment 1179103
View attachment 1179105
View attachment 1179106

So far only the Skirt, Socks, Hair & Eyes are done. Skin needs to be recoloured to a bit reddish to match Rikka's which is the hardest part considering 80% of the shape has skin colour. Plus, this is only done on Main Game only. The sub files still remain.

The final result will be full conversion of her (Mostly) with Rikka in the dialogues. I cannot create the jacket or the band on her right hand. It's impossible.

If I'm missing anything about her or something should be changed, do tell me!
I appreciate any assistance I get. I want to recreate her in perfect way without any errors.

The project will be done within next week to next month. :)
Which one is that, Moody Niece? It looks like that one with the background and furniture.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes