SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
I see the version information credits list with the translation statuses but looking into the repository I'm finding it really confusing which ones I should be downloading.

Some games have multiple folders like "Decensored (JustKind)", "Translator's Corner Partial", folders with different translators, Partial and/or Machine Translation, mods, etc.

Am I blind and missed something that helps explain it all?
And is there somewhere I can easily check to see if a translation/mod has gotten an update?

And how does stuff in here differ from the main repository?

Decensored Games - XinChi (f95zone.to)
"Uncensoured by XinChi" Mega folder

Are the games in the main repository not decensored/have different decensor? Are the games in here translated by the same people?

A confused baby here hoping to be spoon-fed :cry:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I see the version information credits list with the translation statuses but looking into the repository I'm finding it really confusing which ones I should be downloading.

Some games have multiple folders like "Decensored (JustKind)", "Translator's Corner Partial", folders with different translators, Partial and/or Machine Translation, mods, etc.

And is there somewhere I can easily check to see if a translation/mod has gotten an update?

Are the games in the main repository not decensored/have different decensor? Are the games in here translated by the same people?

Download the one you want, there is no 'best' edition out there you should get.

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017

Yes it's confusing and my only suggestion is... Download all the versions, make a master folder copy and paste the game files & dig through each of them containing the most important translations. Keep a file if you find one or delete the previous one if you find a better one.
A shortcut I can suggest for the best translated files: APKs are the only way to go. Play them on your phone or use 7zip to extract the games files to play on PC.
I created those after digging through ALL of these game files.
(Though, I haven't updated a lot of it yet after Icevail further translated them.)

• Sad
Reactions: SwordofHeaven

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Trying to play Overthrow! The Great Demoness but whenever I get to an H-scene the screen becomes a light shade of grey and never loads in, have tried multiple swfs and it happened on all of them, tried the other games and it didn't happen on them. 1619430730609.png

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Trying to play Overthrow! The Great Demoness but whenever I get to an H-scene the screen becomes a light shade of grey and never loads in, have tried multiple swfs and it happened on all of them, tried the other games and it didn't happen on them.

Your game folder should look like this;
1619446504702.png

And within subfolder like this;
1619446540093.png

If you're either missing the whole sub folder or some of its content, the erotic scenes in question will not play.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
What software / program you use to run the game with?

It seems like there is some kind of transition error between scenes, this is just my guess, but the game might get confused of the extra content present in the main swf folder sharing similar names, remove everything else than the main swf and sub folder from it, icons, the update, then try running the game.

And if that doesn't solve the issue, get the adobe flash projector and set it as "open with" within the propertiers.

Then run the game.

1619463646598.png

Last edited:

XinChi

Nov 11, 2019
Ah, just great.
I've been recenty working on all JSK games to:
translate everything,
add new sound effects that JSK didn't use in games,
make better background,
fix some scenes with decensoured parts.
I was about to update my mega folder with finished games and then my drive died.
I have a new one alredy but sadly I didn't make cloud backup so I dont have my files or anything that i could work on...
Now i need to remade everything.
Anyone has something to help me with?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Ah, just great.
translate everything,
make better background,
I was about to update my mega folder with finished games and then my drive died.
I have a new one alredy but sadly I didn't make cloud backup so I dont have my files or anything that i could work on...
b5c.gif

defrosterz

Dec 13, 2017
Ah, just great.
translate everything,
make better background,
could u add Abs body for selene queen? xD

XinChi

Nov 11, 2019
could u add Abs body for selene queen? xD
I could, there isn't anything against it.
Could be easier for me now,
because I've got new and better software to work on games again.
Since Flash died my SWF decompiler doesn's seem to work fine as it doesn't show me any files anymore :unsure:
So it's not even painfull but almost impossible to edit and change anything...
I'll speak again soon!

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Since Flash died my SWF decompiler doesn's seem to work fine as it doesn't show me any files anymore :unsure:
I'll speak again soon!
Just curious, what SWF decompiler software are you using? I know FFDEC had some issues right when Flash was discontinued. But then they updated their software to work around that and it's fine again.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Ah, just great.
translate everything,
make better background,
Damn!

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
I'll speak again soon!
You're using Trillix huh?
I've been working on it. The flash cannot be detected even if you have it installed because the flash region has changed. A chinese company bought flash which is now exclusive in China only.
Solution?
Use VPN & connect to China. Then restart the decompiler. It should work.
You'll need Flash Player ActiveX from the chinese website too.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes