Nagozo

Sep 30, 2017
I did some reading and it turns out that G-Drive does a hash check on uploads and compares them against a hash list of all reported copyrighted material. It would make sense if MEGA did the same. I know MEGA encrypts files stored on it's service. But I think that the MEGASync app may be scanning hashes before encrypting and uploading files.
Interesting observation, and you're probably right. One other solution I could think of is making tiny, inconsequential changes to the files themselves - that should, at least in principle, result in different hashes (making the files unrecognisable to MEGA). Don't know how viable that is, but maybe it's easier than encrypting the entire archive?

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
The more I poke at this MEGA problem, the more I doubt it was someone reporting a copyright violation. I have tried making many different MEGA accounts. The only ones that get banned are the ones I upload the JSK Repository to. And that's before I share any links with anyone. So the account ban happens before anyone could manually report copyright violations.

I did some reading and it turns out that G-Drive does a hash check on uploads and compares them against a hash list of all reported copyrighted material. It would make sense if MEGA did the same. I know MEGA encrypts files stored on it's service. But I think that the MEGASync app may be scanning hashes before encrypting and uploading files. The only solution I can think of is to encrypt everything before uploading to the Repository. 7-Zip offers AES-256 encryption, so I'll start with that. It will be a tedious process. For the time being, I uploaded and shared the JSK Repository from some temp G-Drive accounts. I zipped any commercial tools, so that should help for now. Hopefully this will buy us enough time to wrangle this MEGA problem properly.
Your efforts are appreciated on my end! I have faith!

• Hey there
Reactions: Delexicus

Radiofonia

Dec 28, 2020
The more I poke at this MEGA problem, the more I doubt it was someone reporting a copyright violation. I have tried making many different MEGA accounts. The only ones that get banned are the ones I upload the JSK Repository to. And that's before I share any links with anyone. So the account ban happens before anyone could manually report copyright violations.

I did some reading and it turns out that G-Drive does a hash check on uploads and compares them against a hash list of all reported copyrighted material. It would make sense if MEGA did the same. I know MEGA encrypts files stored on it's service. But I think that the MEGASync app may be scanning hashes before encrypting and uploading files. The only solution I can think of is to encrypt everything before uploading to the Repository. 7-Zip offers AES-256 encryption, so I'll start with that. It will be a tedious process. For the time being, I uploaded and shared the JSK Repository from some temp G-Drive accounts. I zipped any commercial tools, so that should help for now. Hopefully this will buy us enough time to wrangle this MEGA problem properly.
What about using a torrent?

ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
The censoring makes it look like she's got a D.... 2021-04-17 14_23_40-JSK工房 の記事一覧(詳細) - Ci-en(シエン) - Brave.png

I know I said "imagine all the possibilities" in the past but uh.... I was really not expecting that, makes me feel awkwardly excited for what we'll get from the game.
Seems like a threesome situation really opens up the mind ahah... *goes back to his hole* :whistle:

Reactions: vaaf

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The censoring makes it look like she's got a D.... View attachment 1147233

I know I said "imagine all the possibilities" in the past but uh.... I was really not expecting that, makes me feel awkwardly excited for what we'll get from the game.
Seems like a threesome situation really opens up the mind ahah... *goes back to his hole* :whistle:
Based on what I'm seeing, she very well could have a D under that mosaic. Look at the way her hands are placed and how the flesh color extends upward over the color of her skirt and even part of her blazer. That said, I don't think this is a trap situation and not many creators in Japan have embraced the concept of transgenderism, so this could be a futa situation and likely by some unnatural means if so, like some sort of power that can force them to grow one or a drug, both of those have been done multiple times throught the Japanese side of the hentai industry in multiple mediums.

Mar 21, 2020
i like the image i hope jsk takes futa into account i'm always down for some futa girl fucking girl action so i hope jsk does more in his games so hell YES ;D

ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
Based on what I'm seeing, she very well could have a D under that mosaic. Look at the way her hands are placed and how the flesh color extends upward over the color of her skirt and even part of her blazer. That said, I don't think this is a trap situation and not many creators in Japan have embraced the concept of transgenderism, so this could be a futa situation and likely by some unnatural means if so, like some sort of power that can force them to grow one or a drug, both of those have been done multiple times throught the Japanese side of the hentai industry in multiple mediums.
Yeah uh.... I was mostly saying this for the irony of my previous statements but eh whatever, it's nothing really new japanese creators are very liberal when it comes to fiction and it's all to their merit, ranma 1/2 anyone ? :HideThePain:

I'm actually mostly wondering how it'll work mechanically 'cause it seems like we'll have similar restrained/masturbation situation that can be triggered through a skill but now since it's with two "partners", I wonder how it'll be implemented or if it'll be like in the previous games but with an added element where there'll be a amount of actions that can be taken until one of these two start doing something on the side that'll punish you.
Or maybe you just have to like paralyze both and once the actions are depleted it's back to regular fighting, something in that vein \:whistle:/
yes I am one of these people who are very invested into how a game works, yes I have issues :Kappa:

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah uh.... I was mostly saying this for the irony of my previous statements but eh whatever, it's nothing really new japanese creators are very liberal when it comes to fiction and it's all to their merit, ranma 1/2 anyone ? :HideThePain:

I'm actually mostly wondering how it'll work mechanically 'cause it seems like we'll have similar restrained/masturbation situation that can be triggered through a skill but now since it's with two "partners", I wonder how it'll be implemented or if it'll be like in the previous games but with an added element where there'll be a amount of actions that can be taken until one of these two start doing something on the side that'll punish you.
Or maybe you just have to like paralyze both and once the actions are depleted it's back to regular fighting, something in that vein \:whistle:/
yes I am one of these people who are very invested into how a game works, yes I have issues :Kappa:
The two partner thing in general is something we'll have to get used to since the old games' mechanics are built around one girl and the player. I'll be satisfied as long as the game works, he is moving from one language to another (Flash to Unity) after all.

ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
The two partner thing in general is something we'll have to get used to since the old games' mechanics are built around one girl and the player. I'll be satisfied as long as the game works, he is moving from one language to another (Flash to Unity) after all.
yeah, between the tsunami and the transition it's not surprising he hasn't made much progress, been like what, 3 weeks I think if maybe more that he's at 60% of what he intends to release, personally I'll be getting it day one and try to help for making a guide... though I have 0 understand with kanjis so uh.... pretty sure I'll be useless but eh I'll try.

Edit: if it's gonna be like with yua's or selene's game this... is gonna be a doozy for the love ending >~>'

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
yeah, between the tsunami and the transition it's not surprising he hasn't made much progress, been like what, 3 weeks I think if maybe more that he's at 60% of what he intends to release, personally I'll be getting it day one and try to help for making a guide... though I have 0 understand with kanjis so uh.... pretty sure I'll be useless but eh I'll try.

Edit: if it's gonna be like with yua's or selene's game this... is gonna be a doozy for the love ending >~>'
He's already at 60% on a brand new language to him and with all the natural crap being thrown his way?! That's actually kind of impressive, not gonna lie. I only really pay attention to the translations and didn't know how much he had progressed since I started out with literally zero reading ability in Japanese, but I have since improved by a lot since I took the time with all this virus crap to crack down and really put some effort into it. Learning a new language to program in is difficult, almost as much as learning a new language to read or speak, so I thought he would take a while longer.

someone fix and update the op,we don't need a megafolder tbh
There is nothing to update at this time. As it is now, the links will just get taken down again because we seem to have a stalker with a vendetta following the one handling uploads. As for MEGA, that's how they were able to put everything into one place in such an organized way. Without it, it will be back to individual links since most sites that offer similar organizational functionality are even stricter.

Mar 21, 2020
I wonder if the the image above for the next jsk game when he was talking about the doggy style scene i wonder if the futa girl will fuck the other one that way and will we be watching from her POV or in the MC POV in front of them or behind them also i say let jsk take as long as he needs love his work still would be nice to see more futa like the image above in more of jsk games because i think his work is missing that imo, also hope the mega link gets fixed soon

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes