alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm assuming due to the dumb claims we can't expect to see the latest JSK game here de-censored any time soon?

Also, on the subject of the latest game, here's a save with all scenes unlocked.
Even with the repository down, it can still be linked. It was never actually put up there because it is still being worked on, as far as anyone knows, by another person. That said, I don't know how the culprit will react to a link not necessarily associated with Icevail.

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
Even with the repository down, it can still be linked. It was never actually put up there because it is still being worked on, as far as anyone knows, by another person. That said, I don't know how the culprit will react to a link not necessarily associated with Icevail.
What if someone gets the files and stuff from Icevail or anyone who's working on the stuff, then uploads it here?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What if someone gets the files and stuff from Icevail or anyone who's working on the stuff, then uploads it here?
That's what I meant when I commented what you quoted, though the materials were already readily available. Someone basically did that with the latest game released, but there hasn't been much word on progress, probably because it can take a while to do it right. Still, the culprit behind getting the entire repository taken down may or may not go after individual links as well. The best theories that we have as to why are that this is some sort of misguided revenge for Icevail's refusal to do the translation on that specific game, really freaking childish of them if this is the case, or that JSK themself is now actively hunting unofficial sources of their games, which Japanese developers don't typically do, they just tell people to not do it while doing nothing to actually stop it with very few exceptions. JSK is highly unlikely because of the norm for Japanese developers being to just get verbal about active unofficial work they did not consent to, but it isn't nearly as unlikely that someone is being petty over being told no.

Bobtheslob777

Sep 15, 2018
Regarding the Mega situation, on 4chan there is a thread called /hgg2d/ on the /vg/ board that uses the website "ipfs.io" which they claim has "unremovable" links. I dont know any details about ipfs but a game creator with a vengeance that dmcad every of his games mega links was not able to take down the links on ipfs so far.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Regarding the Mega situation, on 4chan there is a thread called /hgg2d/ on the /vg/ board that uses the website "ipfs.io" which they claim has "unremovable" links. I dont know any details about ipfs but a game creator with a vengeance that dmcad every of his games mega links was not able to take down the links on ipfs so far.
That sounds promising

Reactions: Canade and bogodit

ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
4chan to the rescue ahah :LOL:
Well hopefully it'll be a good lead for the mods and community in general, thanks for sharing the intel.

Reactions: bogodit

lidor

May 22, 2019
Where can I play all the new games translated?
and btw the mega link is working what happened?

SN123

May 10, 2018
anyone can give me a link to download the new JSK english translated games [new ones pls For PC]

nightmarekyuuubi

Oct 16, 2017
I'm a stubborn pos. :unsure:

One took up issue with my way of translating, wasn't genuine enough for them since it wasn't by the book (went so sour a mod had to step in to end the flamewar, more than once).

Another with the artistic liberties in regards of same subject, since in older games there was issue with not enough font space, had to cut sentences short or change the way those were written.

Some were pissed at me since I stopped directly sharing translations on public.

Few got mad since I didn't do lewds at first, I wasn't confident in my smut writing, still not that confident with it.

There were occasional entitled users that demanded full translation when I make partials to a point the game is playable,
then some of those that made fun out of me for making only partials.

Bunch of folk got mad since I stopped doing updates on forums about progress, and were the same people that threw flak at me for doing those to begin with, calling me coward for not taking their criticism while it was just them mocking everything I did.

Others complained that I won't let other translators to do the games, when I've always said that if someone wants to do it, they are more than free to do so, I'd even toss my own progression at their way so they don't have to do it from scratch if I have had a head start.

My DM's were wild at ulmf. :unsure:

And not to paint a saint out of me, my responses weren't exactly fair to others, I nuke everyone down with me if my fuse goes off.

Since I can't single out users and permablock them from accessing my translations, I end up punishing everyone for the acts of few, which everyone saw when the lastest JSK game was in question.
I rarely post or comment anywhere at all but wanted to thank you for your hard work.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
The link is associated with the admin of our translation group. I have the complete copy of the banned contents in my MEGA account after digging for workarounds. Others might have it too.
But we'll not release anything or let others link it for us until we have decent view of what really is causing these bans.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes