Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Wait, what do you mean? I tried using ffdec and just saving it as a new swf file, but I still get a grey screen
Uh. Well that was before Adobe got nuked. Now you can still decompile the game and save it as a new game, but need the Flash Projector to actually run the game.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Yeah, we've been flagged for copyright violation.
View attachment 1101986

Apparently someone holds a grudge on us and decided to be douche about it, account which the repository was on, is gone now. We need to reconsider alternatives on our end of this matter.

From what we gather, someone seems to stalk the guide and report all new links in the community guide, everyday so far.

I know I can be petty at times, but this on whole new level of pettiness even by my standards.

Well, whoever you are and whether you read this or not; Aren't you bit too obsessed with us at this point?

View attachment 1102032
Seriously? Well *, that's some crazy obsession.

ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
Any guys have 100% save?
View attachment 1114376

if you don't know the location for the file C:Username>AppData>Roaming>Macromedia>Flash Player>SharedObjects>*file*>localhost
and there should be a file to replace if not I don't think it'll work...

if it doesn't in anycases I recommend using the guide, the only bothersome aspect is to unlock certain positions in uncomfortable situations (I really hate having to get through the the bad ends for these)

Reactions: wiill11
Mar 21, 2020
can anyone help the mega link on pc says that the user account has broken the terms and service does anyone know a way around that can't play the jsk studio games. thx in advance ;D

Nagozo

Sep 30, 2017
can anyone help the mega link on pc says that the user account has broken the terms and service does anyone know a way around that can't play the jsk studio games. thx in advance ;D
The is still up; you can extract the .swf from the .apk files in there (use 7zip or winrar or something, and dig around in the .apk archive).

wiill11

Mar 20, 2018
Mega
if you don't know the location for the file C:Username>AppData>Roaming>Macromedia>Flash Player>SharedObjects>*file*>localhost
and there should be a file to replace if not I don't think it'll work...

if it doesn't in anycases I recommend using the guide, the only bothersome aspect is to unlock certain positions in uncomfortable situations (I really hate having to get through the the bad ends for these)
Thanks a lot

Getharion

Sep 30, 2017
Uncensored games are all corrupted, can't be extracted properly and get the error code 0x80004005, whether using 7zip or winrar.

Mar 21, 2020
i ask the same thing is the mega link for pc going to get fixed or a update i would like like to know since jsk new game is coming soon.

ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
Gonna respond since I think it's kinda tiresome for them to answer every time.

The mods have issues because of someone who has a beef with Icevail and it's work on translation, at least it's most plausible explanation as to what motivated the individual messing everything up, this is why there's no more mega downloadable files and why it hasn't been updated anymore, they're trying to find a solution for this but so far it's in sort of "stalemate/hiatus" situation as long as we don't know for sure if it's possible to post megas for the full games without getting the accounts banned.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
How do I open APK files on PC?
Bluestacks or MEmu player are android emulators for opening APK files.
I suggest not to play these using these emulators if you don't have a strong PC.

JSK games are all flash based & these APKs are made using those files.
So, you can extract them using 7zip or WinRar & dive into the
Asset > www
Folder to get the necessary SWF files for PC.

crappywizardbattles

Jan 7, 2020
Too lazy to read through ALL of this but I get the gist of the situation. Just wanna shout out Ice for being such a trooper throughout this whole situation and providing the services he(I assume you're a guy, correct me if I'm wrong) has done up to this point, Ice doesn't get enough credit and the fact that these haters have the time and energy to waste on hating a person like Ice, it's very disappointing.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes