Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Wow, I just played the two with time-stop and hypnosis (Man Hunter Yue and Elven Knight), they're pretty great! The common sense alteration mind control is right up my alley too. Do the other games have these fetishes? On DLsite, I only saw these two with the time-stop tag.

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
The link is down for now due to copyright issues. The APK version is available though. You can play on your phone or you can extract the files using WinRar or 7zip to get the game files to play on PC.
How do I get to play them? I don't know what to do after extracting the apk.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Wow, I just played the two with time-stop and hypnosis (Man Hunter Yue and Elven Knight), they're pretty great! The common sense alteration mind control is right up my alley too. Do the other games have these fetishes? On DLsite, I only saw these two with the time-stop tag.
Those two are the only ones for now. The upcoming on might have it too. Says the MC has superpowers or sort & can hypnotize the heroines there. But I doubt it will be possible. The author has converted from Flash to Unity. So, it's quite hard to grasp it in such a new environment.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Swallows999

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
How do I get to play them? I don't know what to do after extracting the apk.
Play the game with flash projector. These are flash games. You'll find the necessary files in the folders

asset > www > start.swf

If you want to move them. Then, copyeverything in the www folder. That means the sub folder & the SWF. sub folder & its contents are a must.

You can play using the flash projector which is a standalone flash player that is like an emulator. Open that up & drag/drop that start.swf or game.swf to that projector.
Here's a link to that:

Done!
More questions? Ask away but don't ask for any translations.

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
Play the game with flash projector. These are flash games. You'll find the necessary files in the folders

asset > www > start.swf

If you want to move them. Then, copyeverything in the www folder. That means the sub folder & the SWF. sub folder & its contents are a must.

You can play using the flash projector which is a standalone flash player that is like an emulator. Open that up & drag/drop that start.swf or game.swf to that projector.
Here's a link to that:
Mega

Done!
More questions? Ask away but don't ask for any translations.
Thanks a BUNCH!!

I'm not going to ask for translations, but can I ask what happened since I'm out of the loop?

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
We're just being cyberbullied a bit by someone with a lot of time in their hands.
That's all.

:ROFLMAO:
Is the culprit known?
What does he/she gain with being this dumb?

Also is there an updated guide or something, I'm doing the cheeky devil one and using a guide that doesn't tell when and where to get each ending and scene (just some basic stuff so to speak).

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Is the culprit known?
What does he/she gain with being this dumb?

Also is there an updated guide or something, I'm doing the cheeky devil one and using a guide that doesn't tell when and where to get each ending and scene (just some basic stuff so to speak).
Could be anyone really, we know for sure that the person in question stalks the guide, possibly one of those same individuals that loved to mess up the guide with their fubar edits, now that the guide cannot be tampered by anyone else than trusted users, this/these troll(s) went for the links instead.

This is what I initially thought of the matter, but it could also be one of the individuals T-pals and I occasionally have exchanged rude and savage words with around Ulmf and here from time to time over the years.

• Wow
Reactions: bogodit

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
Could be anyone really, we know for sure that the person in question stalks the guide, possibly one of those same individuals that loved to mess up the guide with their fubar edits, now that the guide cannot be tampered by anyone else than trusted users, this/these troll(s) went for the links instead.

This is what I initially thought of the matter, but it could also be one of the individuals T-pals and I occasionally have exchanged rude and savage words with around Ulmf and here from time to time over the years.
Christ! Stay strong.

Will it be possible to temporarily send the games through a pm or something.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Christ! Stay strong.

Will it be possible to temporarily send the games through a pm or something.
It is possible, but one of the requesters might be the troll(s), and same would happen again.
Not to mention my inbox would be flooded with those requests (did happen in Ulmf before repository was set up), in addition to those of T-pals.

Edit;

People used to make ghost accounts just to follow me on Ulmf, and then ask for links, only to report it as copyright violation.
Its highly suspicious for account with no posts to ask for link, I instantly blocked those users on the track after first few.
Then they made another account to flood my inbox with insults, threats, "I'll hack you", etc.

That was around when I had started doing partial translations on JSK games.
I stopped responding to inbox DM's completely at that point, even now I just ignore my inbox here and ulmf.
Sorry to all sending me genuine messages.

Last edited:

mirakles

Jan 10, 2020
It is possible, but one of the requesters might be the troll(s), and same would happen again.
Not to mention my inbox would be flooded with those requests (did happen in Ulmf before repository was set up), in addition to those of T-pals.

Edit;

People used to make ghost accounts just to follow me on Ulmf, and then ask for links, only to report it as copyright violation.
Its highly suspicious for account with no posts to ask for link, I instantly blocked those users on the track after first few.
Then they made another account to flood my inbox with insults, threats, "I'll hack you", etc.

I stopped responding to inbox DM's completely at that point, even now I just ignore my inbox here and ulmf.
Dear lord Ice, why do you still do this if you get so much hate at the end? I'm sure thousands of people appreciate your efforts, but I really want to know what drives a man(?) like you to continue pushing through all the negativity.

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020

Edit;

They must have some personal vendetta against you or something if they go to such lengths to try and cancel you, do you even know what the hell is their problem, like, do they have a stick up their ass and are asking you to take it out?

I can't fathom the reason why this shit is happening if this was just a simple trolling thing OK, whatever, but this is some serious stalking going on (cancel culture is a bitch). :mad:

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
but I really want to know what drives a man(?) like you to continue pushing through all the negativity.
I'm a stubborn pos. :unsure:

They must have some personal vendetta against you or something if they go to such lengths to try and cancel you, do you even know what the hell is their problem, like, do they have a stick up their ass and are asking you to take it out?

I can't fathom the reason why this shit is happening if this was just a simple trolling thing OK, whatever, but this is some serious stalking going on (cancel culture is a bitch). :mad:
One took up issue with my way of translating, wasn't genuine enough for them since it wasn't by the book (went so sour a mod had to step in to end the flamewar, more than once).

Another with the artistic liberties in regards of same subject, since in older games there was issue with not enough font space, had to cut sentences short or change the way those were written.

Some were pissed at me since I stopped directly sharing translations on public.

Few got mad since I didn't do lewds at first, I wasn't confident in my smut writing, still not that confident with it.

There were occasional entitled users that demanded full translation when I make partials to a point the game is playable,
then some of those that made fun out of me for making only partials.

Bunch of folk got mad since I stopped doing updates on forums about progress, and were the same people that threw flak at me for doing those to begin with, calling me coward for not taking their criticism while it was just them mocking everything I did.

Others complained that I won't let other translators to do the games, when I've always said that if someone wants to do it, they are more than free to do so, I'd even toss my own progression at their way so they don't have to do it from scratch if I have had a head start.

My DM's were wild at ulmf. :unsure:

And not to paint a saint out of me, my responses weren't exactly fair to others, I nuke everyone down with me if my fuse goes off.

Since I can't single out users and permablock them from accessing my translations, I end up punishing everyone for the acts of few, which everyone saw when the lastest JSK game was in question.

Last edited:

ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
I wanna also add that it seems the individual(s) behind that whole mess seems to still be out there 'cause when I was going through the ulmf guides there were some peeps trying to modify them, don't know if it was on purpose or not but I did noticed while using them myself, so uh... yeah kind of having some sort of "hiatus".

Or I'm just being paranoid because of the awkward timing from when it happened to when I decided to actively speak out here />~>'

In anycases kinda sad that Ice ended up having to deal with these situations because he was translating the way he did and can't without risk of a backlash, especially since anyone else who'll see this isn't gonna get attract by any of that, either as a potential consumer of jsk's stuff or maybe even for doing translation work.

Reactions: bogodit

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
I'm a stubborn pos. :unsure:

One took up issue with my way of translating, wasn't genuine enough for them since it wasn't by the book (went so sour a mod had to step in to end the flamewar, more than once).

Another with the artistic liberties in regards of same subject, since in older games there was issue with not enough font space, had to cut sentences short or change the way those were written.

Some were pissed at me since I stopped directly sharing translations on public.

Few got mad since I didn't do lewds at first, I wasn't confident in my smut writing, still not that confident with it.

There were occasional entitled users that demanded full translation when I make partials to a point the game is playable,
then some of those that made fun out of me for making only partials.

Bunch of folk got mad since I stopped doing updates on forums about progress, and were the same people that threw flak at me for doing those to begin with, calling me coward for not taking their criticism while it was just them mocking everything I did.

Others complained that I won't let other translators to do the games, when I've always said that if someone wants to do it, they are more than free to do so, I'd even toss my own progression at their way so they don't have to do it from scratch if I have had a head start.

My DM's were wild at ulmf. :unsure:

And not to paint a saint out of me, my responses weren't exactly fair to others, I nuke everyone down with me if my fuse goes off.

Since I can't single out users and permablock them from accessing my translations, I end up punishing everyone for the acts of few, which everyone saw when the lastest JSK game was in question.
Damn, it's a case of "a few rotten apples will spoil the bunch" kinda situation.

Anyways, are you still doing the partial translations or are they over?

Reactions: ierdan

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
I wanna also add that it seems the individual(s) behind that whole mess seems to still be out there 'cause when I was going through the ulmf guides there were some peeps trying to modify them, don't know if it was on purpose or not but I did noticed while using them myself, so uh... yeah kind of having some sort of "hiatus".

Or I'm just being paranoid because of the awkward timing from when it happened to when I decided to actively speak out here />~>'

In anycases kinda sad that Ice ended up having to deal with these situations because he was translating the way he did and can't without risk of a backlash, especially since anyone else who'll see this isn't gonna get attract by any of that, either as a potential consumer of jsk's stuff or maybe even for doing translation work.
What's the point of doing crap like demanding stuff and then insulting those who go through the trouble of translating the games because the work is "mediocre" or "not complete" all the while ruining everybody's day, goddammit!

Reactions: ierdan

Getharion

Sep 30, 2017
It works fine for me, but I also use a Flash Decompiler.

What I do is drag the main swf to the Decompiler, then save it as a new swf and delete the old one. If I don't do those things then it won't work for me either (the link can be found somewhere on this site, but I don't remember where). If I can find the thread that has the link, I'll edit this post.
Wait, what do you mean? I tried using ffdec and just saving it as a new swf file, but I still get a grey screen

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes