ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
Was about to send a reply just before for answering to Cyber and Icevail that's saying "it's a misunderstanding, the files themselves and games work fine, it's the download that's troublesome"..... well uh.... that's awkard

AngreMonkey

Nov 13, 2017
I do love the JSK games even if you can't understand the text and I usually just press and pray to get some nice outcome from it the games themself are fun you duke it out with a hottie and either abuse her on every turn or only at the end. However since the going down of Flash. What program is advised to play his game at all cause the main game starts but the seperated files that contain the sex move won't load currently so what is advised to use to fix this issue?

jackfire

Jan 18, 2019
Only the mega link for pc is down, other links seems to work fine, and the mega link for android is still working to...

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Yeah, we've been flagged for copyright violation.
satania angry.gif

Apparently someone holds a grudge on us and decided to be douche about it, account which the repository was on, is gone now. We need to reconsider alternatives on our end of this matter.

From what we gather, someone seems to stalk the guide and report all new links in the community guide, everyday so far.

I know I can be petty at times, but this on whole new level of pettiness even by my standards.

Well, whoever you are and whether you read this or not; Aren't you bit too obsessed with us at this point?

satania laugh.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: HellsBells

Skymovehd

Mar 4, 2020
Can someone please help me?
Every time I play something on the flash player(tried with version 13, 26 and 32 by all was the same problem), it crashes without a report after a few minutes, I don't know why.
Do you have any solution?

ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
Can someone please help me?
Every time I play something on the flash player(tried with version 13, 26 and 32 by all was the same problem), it crashes without a report after a few minutes, I don't know why.
Do you have any solution?
Well if you're desperate try using a web browser but uh.... I doubt it'd work except if it's an ulterior version prior to the shutdown of flash.
Otherwise trying to run flash projector as an admin or changing it's properties in the compatibility section could also help.

It seems that trying to use flash projector is troublesome on a mac so if that's what you're using can't really help.

ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
I don't know how many of us who's active on this thread can answer or attest from past experiences, but hey not gonna stop me from asking, can someone tell me if it's "better" to pay on dlsite via paypal or a credit card ?
or if it doesn't really change anything at all.

Been a long time I wanted to support jsk's works.... and some other artist's too but I've never taken the time to inform myself about the overall implications surrounding payment and the methods.... and I'm kinda too lazy to search for any meaningful intel about it >~>'

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I don't know how many of us who's active on this thread can answer or attest from past experiences, but hey not gonna stop me from asking, can someone tell me if it's "better" to pay on dlsite via paypal or a credit card ?
or if it doesn't really change anything at all.

Been a long time I wanted to support jsk's works.... and some other artist's too but I've never taken the time to inform myself about the overall implications surrounding payment and the methods.... and I'm kinda too lazy to search for any meaningful intel about it >~>'
Not really, paypal and credit/debit cards are our only payment options for abroad customers as far as I know.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Torrents? It asks which folders to download from a torrent can do that for new games
I don't support the torrent idea.
Sure it's safe from copyrights & others but torrent can die over time. If there aren't any seeders, the download speed slows down & eventually cannot download at all.

Skymovehd

Mar 4, 2020
Well if you're desperate try using a web browser but uh.... I doubt it'd work except if it's an ulterior version prior to the shutdown of flash.
Otherwise trying to run flash projector as an admin or changing it's properties in the compatibility section could also help.

It seems that trying to use flash projector is troublesome on a mac so if that's what you're using can't really help.
I don't have a Mac.
I tried with admin but no result.
I tried with flashplayer 9, it worked, but there was a problem with the sound(It was the music from the start menu that didn't switch to the ingame music).
I don't know what the problem is, but before I upgraded my pc(I changed the Cpu, Main board and Ram, doesn't know if that could cause the problems) it worked just fine. I don't know what the problem is.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
it look the link is down or expired I'll wait for you to fix it and i know how busy you are and take your time man
You're looking at an old post & the android version repository MEGA link is on the 1st page.
If you still can't find that then here's the link:

Go wild!

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
I don't have a Mac.
I tried with admin but no result.
I tried with flashplayer 9, it worked, but there was a problem with the sound(It was the music from the start menu that didn't switch to the ingame music).
I don't know what the problem is, but before I upgraded my pc(I changed the Cpu, Main board and Ram, doesn't know if that could cause the problems) it worked just fine. I don't know what the problem is.
First you gotta know flash has died.
Windows 10 also had a recent security update to remove everything related to flash in your computer.
The only way to play flash games is using a standalone flash player called
Flash Projector
Here's a link for that:

If you didn't know, flash player & flash projector are two different softwares.
Flash player when installed can run any SWF file by simply clicking on it. It's an add-on & also gets installed on browsers.

Projector on the other hand is like an emulator which is much safer & easier to use even if an OS doesn't support flash.

Now, can you elaborate what sort of problems you are facing?
You said you used Flash player.
Player or Projector?
If it was player, use the projector & give us an update.
If it was the projector then what kind of crashing did you face?
Crashes can be of different sorts.
Did it automatically close down?
.exe/ .swf stopped working?
The screen is white?

Reactions: Skymovehd

Skymovehd

Mar 4, 2020
First you gotta know flash has died.
Windows 10 also had a recent security update to remove everything related to flash in your computer.
The only way to play flash games is using a standalone flash player called
Flash Projector
Here's a link for that:
Mega

If you didn't know, flash player & flash projector are two different softwares.
Flash player when installed can run any SWF file by simply clicking on it. It's an add-on & also gets installed on browsers.

Projector on the other hand is like an emulator which is much safer & easier to use even if an OS doesn't support flash.

Now, can you elaborate what sort of problems you are facing?
You said you used Flash player.
Player or Projector?
If it was player, use the projector & give us an update.
If it was the projector then what kind of crashing did you face?
Crashes can be of different sorts.
Did it automatically close down?
.exe/ .swf stopped working?
The screen is white?
Ah ok Thank you, it worked just now with the flash projector (as admin).

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes