letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Wait unknown? What? I'm guessing it's referring to the translation bit of the little high school girl one? Or it's an entirely different one altogether?

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
I'm seeing a few games in the mega folder have a (Modded) version. What exactly is modded? Just translation/decensor?

And about half of the games are listed as Partially Translated in the doc guide, are they at a playable state or still being translated?

jackfire

Jan 18, 2019
if you ask bout the little girl one (who masturbates and someone noticied her), yeah no one translated that
Actually Icevail have almost completed it but will not release because of one dumbass guy.
But no worries, there is someone else who started doing it but not finished yet,
here is it but we don't have any news since this:
Here's what I have of the partial translation for the newest game so far. I've only done about half the 'main' part, and most of one of the scenes.
There's a few grammar, graphical, and context issues, but I'm just focusing on translating as much as possible atm. They will be fixed later on, don't worry.

Mega

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Wish I could support both creator-sama and Icevail-Sensei by spreading the word about these god-tier games, alas, I don't know if there's any way to advertise this in other sites.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
I'm seeing a few games in the mega folder have a (Modded) version. What exactly is modded? Just translation/decensor?

And about half of the games are listed as Partially Translated in the doc guide, are they at a playable state or still being translated?
Mod?
In the interrogation type games, the title screen is unlocked.

In the fighting ones, unlocked title screen + 50~99K battle points. (Still not applied for all)

Reactions: L.o.l

ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
There seems to be an issue with some of the files, and I mean like some specific files like for exemple with 17) Overthrow! in the decensored file there's a swf file called g_kijyou that gets ... blocked ?

even when it starts, with a very slow speed, it stop with 5 to maybe 7% done, gets an error, restarts and... gets another error.
I'm guessing it's because with the confinement there's more and more trouble to get through something but.... it's like there's these specific files that are reeeaally troublesome to get, be it as a zip file or just regularly.

I get the feeling that the files are starting to get corrupted so... should maybe update the files, at least the ones for modding and such, 'cause it would be a shame to lose them.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
There seems to be an issue with some of the files, and I mean like some specific files like for exemple with 17) Overthrow! in the decensored file there's a swf file called g_kijyou that gets ... blocked ?

even when it starts, with a very slow speed, it stop with 5 to maybe 7% done, gets an error, restarts and... gets another error.
I'm guessing it's because with the confinement there's more and more trouble to get through something but.... it's like there's these specific files that are reeeaally troublesome to get, be it as a zip file or just regularly.

I get the feeling that the files are starting to get corrupted so... should maybe update the files, at least the ones for modding and such, 'cause it would be a shame to lose them.
Corrupted file?
I believe it's a problem with your quota getting over when you're trying to download in bulk.

ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
Corrupted file?
I believe it's a problem with your quota getting over when you're trying to download in bulk.
Forgot to precise it just in case, I was downloading the folders separately when it happened... (specifically the ones for playing on windows with flash uncensored) then decided to do file by file (which the g_kijiyou file took me over a couple of hours to get... maybe more) and in comparison I downloaded 3 full folders in zip for the games with the martial arts queen Selene, elven knight Latina and manhunter yua in less than an hour.

If I recall correctly the quota thing just makes you unable to download altogether and you'd get a message popping up instead of an excrutiatingly slow download.
Also there was a bit of the same issue with some of the files for Magical Buster Girl... I think.

Well hopefully I am wrong about the files needing to be updated and it was just some weird misshapps on my end.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Forgot to precise it just in case, I was downloading the folders separately when it happened... (specifically the ones for playing on windows with flash uncensored) then decided to do file by file (which the g_kijiyou file took me over a couple of hours to get... maybe more) and in comparison I downloaded 3 full folders in zip for the games with the martial arts queen Selene, elven knight Latina and manhunter yua in less than an hour.

If I recall correctly the quota thing just makes you unable to download altogether and you'd get a message popping up instead of an excrutiatingly slow download.
Also there was a bit of the same issue with some of the files for Magical Buster Girl... I think.

Well hopefully I am wrong about the files needing to be updated and it was just some weird misshapps on my end.
Weird... It's working fine for us.
Can you specify which from folder you have that error? I mean whose translations were you trying to download?
Quota not exceeding & still an error? Weird case. Say, do you have any dynamic IP address from your ISP?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
g_kijyou is the cowgirl scene, I checked the content of the file and found nothing that breaks the game, whether in transition from combat or when chosen from the gallery menu.

Your browser seems to think its a malicious file and does flip you the 'flash no more supported' treatment.

I suggest you to manually download the affected files as standard zip* files instead, rather than straight out pulling those are regular downloads.

See if that fixes it, if not, then I am at loss.

*How to do that, right click the desired files and download as standard zip, it will pack the file and shove a gigantic virtual, middle finger at browser's flash policies.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes