vitamin433

May 11, 2018
to stop in favor of letting Kagura do it for monetary reasons
Well, if it was me, I would did the same, just because I already paid for the work and want to sell it after. Uderstandable.

But when devs do nothing and tell everyone do the same??? Naaah, that's the true mistery to me. I will never buy the product I can't use, but I may buy it, if I want to support my favorite dev.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well, if it was me, I would did the same, just because I already paid for the work and want to sell it after. Uderstandable.

But when devs do nothing and tell everyone do the same??? Naaah, that's the true mistery to me. I will never buy the product I can't use, but I may buy it, if I want to support my favorite dev.
In my example, that's ultimately how it ended up, another group on this site picked it up a little while after the announcement of the official translation and then a subsequent conversation that seemed to imply the translation was canceled. It ultimately ended up being a case of the dev not getting it translated and trying to keep fans from doing it as well. I'm not sure if JSK would go this far, but they definitely don't like the idea and don't seem to have any intention to get official translations done.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I'd like to give my thanks to the Lord of the Moonstones himself, Icevail, for his contributions. Also nice to know he is a chill guy that likes to meme here and there.
I also want to thank noxtek for always dropping by to purge the pesky mosaics.

At least someone here likes me.

satania laugh.gif

tbh, not that chill, bitter old bean from the cold war era, a relic trying to be fly with the younglings.

Last edited:

zqecbtum

Mar 6, 2020
I would like to try my hand at editing a few of these for personal use(unless someone is interested in a piss poor polish translation). I have already used FFDEC but it isnt very convenient to use on the actual conversations. Is PyCSV or JAVA GUI parser better for pulling out and editing the conversation text? if so where would i find links to those since my google-fu is failing me.

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
I would like to try my hand at editing a few of these for personal use(unless someone is interested in a piss poor polish translation). I have already used FFDEC but it isnt very convenient to use on the actual conversations. Is PyCSV or JAVA GUI parser better for pulling out and editing the conversation text? if so where would i find links to those since my google-fu is failing me.
Check the first post or my signature for a link to the JSK Community Guide. All the JSK editing tools and usage instructions are linked there.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
OH MAY GOD. HELL YEAH! HOPE GET OUT SOON! VERY SOON!!!!
Not likely, he's going from one programming language to another with no known experience in the second language. It is going to be a year minimum and that is a guess from experience learning the old implementation of Visual Basic from before .NET existed.

Honestly, if there wasn't all these attempts to force people out of using Flash, Microsoft, Adobe, and all major browser developers are guilty of this, I would stick with it, but it's only a matter of time before these companies realize people who are dedicated to using Flash for programs that otherwise cannot be run, like the older JSK games unless they get ported, are simply switching to alternatives like Flash Player Projector and devise a way to kill non-installed Flash implementations.

Jun 29, 2017
I got a question
Why i see some flashes when the h part starts, becomes gray or white the entire scene
I.E. Fuuma Girl Maisa or Hand-to-Hand Imouto

jackfire

Jan 18, 2019
Any news about the translation for the latest game, the student one sanami rio ?
I know that Icevail will not release it because of one dumbass guy, thanks man.
Btw I love your work Icevail thank you very much for the work you did and I hope you will continue doing it.

There was this other guy CucumberSandwitch that was translating the last game but it's been almost a month since we don't have any news, btw thanks for your work CucumberSandwitch, I hope we will have a full translation soon to know what is she saying when you pat her head and to understand story mode 2 and 3

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes