May 31, 2018
So is there any info on how far the various partials are? I’m trying to get my collection back after a computer wipe, and I know at least one of the newer games was all translated except the buttons but marked as a partial.

soprap2

Dec 2, 2018
I've got this link with some new update games, but can't download them due to "MEGA nz". If you guys want it here it is

Reactions: GurochanExia

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Question? how can I fix some translations? I have flash CS4 and SWFtools. or is there a simpler way?
You want to volunteer for translations?
You can do it with a software of SWF editor called FFDEC or you can get a simpler method by using softwares created by the translator circle: PyCSV & JAVA GUI parser.
Why don't you join us in Discord? We can explain more there.

Reactions: joshex

StatiZkyZ

Aug 30, 2018
I wonder, for people who are playing JSK's games in PC or laptop, what programs did you guys use to run the .swf files? I was using SWF player before, but for some reason it stopped working, probably because my system uninstalled Flash player when it's discontinued. Anyone knows a good alternative to SWF player that can run these games?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I wonder, for people who are playing JSK's games in PC or laptop, what programs did you guys use to run the .swf files? I was using SWF player before, but for some reason it stopped working, probably because my system uninstalled Flash player when it's discontinued. Anyone knows a good alternative to SWF player that can run these games?
Flash Player Projector still works, I just tried it a few hours ago after an update that came with tab open in my browser from Adobe concerning the shutdown that stated both the discontinuation of support and an attempt to force it off computers, not a smart move, by both Adobe and Microsoft.

The Microsoft forced uninstall only deals with installed and Microsoft browser versions including Internet Explorer and Edge plugins and prevents reinstalling them. The Adobe forced uninstall only deals with standalone installed versions. The other browser makers also all confirmed a similar plan to get rid of their plugins.

That said, I also confirmed through research that Adobe at least will not be attempting to shut down Flash Player Projector, which is a standalone version. However, they also will not be providing any further downloads for it.

Flash Player Projector is available in its own folder in the game repository for this thread, check the MEGA.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes