Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Ahhh, 60%. The wait is killing me. First SU last update sucked, now I'm here scavenging the internet for Lana Rain leaks to no progress. Alas, JSK studio games and Bishop games are the only ones that I actually care about.

ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
I don't have a Mac.
I tried with admin but no result.
I tried with flashplayer 9, it worked, but there was a problem with the sound(It was the music from the start menu that didn't switch to the ingame music).
I don't know what the problem is, but before I upgraded my pc(I changed the Cpu, Main board and Ram, doesn't know if that could cause the problems) it worked just fine. I don't know what the problem is.
Well now pretty much anything can explain why it's messy >~> (I know nothing about programming so if I sound dumb my bad)
Could be the OS or one of the components that can't read properly the data/files, since flash's being "purged" I wouldn't be surprised if newer components makes it harder to run games made for it... at least with what I'm hearing that's the vibe it gives me.

But I just thought about something the versions of the games you're using, I'm guessing anyway, are the ones that can be run through flash itself, basically put the swf file for starting up whichever game or scene you want and that's it ya know, but now there's also versions where it's meant to be started without flash itself, basically the ones where you start the game and it gives the same window as flash projector but you won't be able to load up any other "launchers" for the other games in the same window, since they're meant to be used as is it could/should work.

Gotta find more recent sources for them though, I'd recommend checking sukebei or something for (hopefully stumbling and) downloading these versions, actually I think I could link up one I found one recently (it's for the one where there's the black haired schoolgirl who rubs herself on the desk), but I forgot if these are allowed on threads, could always just private message if you want.
Well if downloading with torrent doesn't bother you of course.

Reactions: Skymovehd

ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
Yikes now I'm feeling useless TvT
For some reason my web browser didn't load up properly the last few messages of the thread.
Wellp at least the issue is resolved ahah, thanks cyber.

jackfire

Jan 18, 2019
I don't support the torrent idea.
Sure it's safe from copyrights & others but torrent can die over time. If there aren't any seeders, the download speed slows down & eventually cannot download at all.
I don't support this idea too, Here in my country we have a law to protect copyrighted things and it punish you for using torrents, I already got 2 warnings for using utorrent and deleted the app, if I get a third they might shut down my internet...
So if we end up with this solution I might not be able to download new games...

Red Tape

Feb 5, 2020
First you gotta know flash has died.
Windows 10 also had a recent security update to remove everything related to flash in your computer.
The only way to play flash games is using a standalone flash player called
Flash Projector
Here's a link for that:
Mega
The Flash Projector exe is an official Adobe product that they still support.

I do appreciate that someone made a Mega backup of it though.

Oct 9, 2020
I don't support this idea too, Here in my country we have a law to protect copyrighted things and it punish you for using torrents, I already got 2 warnings for using utorrent and deleted the app, if I get a third they might shut down my internet...
well damn that sucks, may i ask what region are u from?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Is there any alternative possible without some meanie ruining the links like with the MEGA situation?
We're currently looking at that.
NOPY is what we considered as one alternative but still is a long way before we confirm that. We're digging for answers as to what is causing these ban.

Already 3~5 MEGA accounts have been banned for the same reason. We're unsure what's causing it. Whenever we import the files to a different account, it gets banned.
The whole repository is safe for now and we'll release the link for it after we deal with the problem on our hands.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Sheesh

ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
About the mega accounts getting banned right off the bat, something just came to mind.
Maybe there's IP addresses that have been blacklisted and anyone who tries to to create a mega account from this address the account is gonna get "auto-deleted".

It's either that or the website now purge anything that has to do with flash like swf files and such.

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
Yeah no problem, I live in France, the law I talked about has been made to end the p2p sharing system, actually I got 2 warnings so no more utorrent, bittorrent or other softwares like that for me
If I'm not mistaken, you French have a liberticide law called HADOPI, adding Article 17 will make it worse.
Hoping that Poland wins the case in the European Court of Justice.

ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
Yeah no problem, I live in France, the law I talked about has been made to end the p2p sharing system, actually I got 2 warnings so no more utorrent, bittorrent or other softwares like that for me

>v>' J'ai l'impression qu'on envahit le forum... zarbe
(I get the feeling we're invading the thread... weird)

If I'm not mistaken, you French have a liberticide law called HADOPI, adding Article 17 will make it worse.
Hoping that Poland wins the case in the European Court of Justice.

Funny coincidences aside, as someone who also live in france, while I don't want to open more of that can of worms than we should... I don't want people to be falsely informed either.
So as far as I can tell from the time when hadopi was being bringed up, not the most memorable part of my teen years spent on the internet, it literally made a lot of noise for being something that'll censore youtube and stuff like that, joueur du grenier and many other french youtubers were very vehement about the matter too.

Plus it seems it wasn't even supposed to be bringed up to the public at the time of it's conception and now it's just another cog for making things messy.... well for us, sooo yeah a very "libre" (free) law all around.

ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
Gotta say though, if someone told me jsk would be into doing threesome with two hottie lesbians? I certainly wouldn't believed it..... all the possible positions :unsure:
Pulling off something like this with a new engine on top of that, getting too excited for something I'm far from being into in the first place to be honest :whistle:
That's jsk for you ahah :p

2021-03-27 17_38_43-JSK工房 の記事一覧(詳細) - Ci-en(シエン) - Brave.png

edit: actually screw the positions.... in both sense, how will it be with the endings ? will it be like twice the amount ? or like a lewd one for one of the girls and the slave one of the other ?.... I'm getting too into it now >v>'

mcfuck69

Mar 28, 2021
I'm looking for any of the newer JSK hgames, like martial arts queen Selene but cannot find the,? anyone have a download??

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
I'm looking for any of the newer JSK hgames, like martial arts queen Selene but cannot find the,? anyone have a download??
The link is down for now due to copyright issues. The APK version is available though. You can play on your phone or you can extract the files using WinRar or 7zip to get the game files to play on PC.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes