ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Any clever ideas to efficiently re-color assets? I opened one game in Jpexs and have adjusted the MC color for a couple scenes, but it's quite a hassle to export svg, change color for each part (multiplied by each position), and re-import.

If only JSK could have made colors as easily modifiable variables... our lifespans might all be a bit shorter.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Oh crap, the mega folder account got banned?
what happenet to main folder??
Yes, some idiot with a vendetta seems to be stalking the translators associated with this effort and is claiming copyright from the shadows, which MEGA doesn't even confirm as a valid claim, they just strike the account or terminate it if the account is a known repeat offender. I know the MEGA part because I got claimed once by some idiot who thought they had the right to claim copyright on something I was linking that they didn't even own, though I did not dispute it because I don't either. The only other possible explanation, and this is a bit of a stretch because while Japanese developers REALLY don't like copyright violations, they tend to mostly only be vocal about it and not take action, is that JSK themself is claiming the accounts. It isn't totally out of the realm of possibility, just also not as likely as someone upset by a previous encounter with the translators here or on ULMF that involved a, likely rather unpleasant, exchange with the possibility they were told no on something and wouldn't just leave it at that, possibly even related to the previous exchange regarding the latest game released that Icevail said no to. Either way, it doesn't just happen, this isn't YouTube, where Google has an AI constantly monitoring for copyright, it has to be claimed to be taken down.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Any clever ideas to efficiently re-color assets? I opened one game in Jpexs and have adjusted the MC color for a couple scenes, but it's quite a hassle to export svg, change color for each part (multiplied by each position), and re-import.

If only JSK could have made colors as easily modifiable variables... our lifespans might all be a bit shorter.
If it was that easy we would have done this a long time back
Untitled386.png

Reactions: Dylan.vicho

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Yeah, I would have had some serious fun with fixing the smaller details after recolors were done (and would be stuck doing those for the rest of eternity on all of the games). :ROFLMAO:

Edit, will post 1 pic instead of two

1617459468519.png

Left with what CE posted, and right with the some 'slight' fixes on the assets.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2020
all I hope is that whoever thought it be a good idea to take a copyright claim on the mega pc folder and destroy the love of jsk awesome games for everyone hope they rot because that's not cool bro also awesome work icevail love your work and help on these games and wanted to show some love and support. but i do hope they get the pc port on mega fixed soon.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
1617498831768.png
is there another place where we can get the downloads?

Decensored is fine but like... i got game 22 from decensored & run it but its all japanese even tho it says sub and it doesnt have SFW file like the other folders but instead its a flash application. it also says save file but isnt saved. How do i properly run this?

1617500903800.png

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I see you're new into flash types games.

Well, for starters, sub folder doesn't refer to subtitles in this case, it contains all the lewd stuff that are part of the game,
which are called to be played by the main swf, Oyaji Hunting girl, please do not move any of the files away from the sub file, otherwise the game won't function.

As for the save file, that folder's content need to be placed within the folder which the game creates after you play it once, the location is within your local appdata folder (hidden by default), can't exactly remember the exact file path to it.

Since nothing isn't translated, you have raw version of the game in your hands.

Reactions: alex2011

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
Yeah, I would have had some serious fun with fixing the smaller details after recolors were done (and would be stuck doing those for the rest of eternity on all of the games). :ROFLMAO:

Edit, will post 1 pic instead of two

View attachment 1121628

Left with what CE posted, and right with the some 'slight' fixes on the assets.
What has been changed in the pics?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Compare the eyes, I removed most of the rough edges, and softened up color balance

Same with the facial outlines, smooth and thin

Look at the hair light reflection, smoother than original

Check the collar of the shirt, thinner outlines, less saw line compared to original

The background wall should be a dead give away, it literally changes to another

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
I'm assuming due to the dumb claims we can't expect to see the latest JSK game here de-censored any time soon?

Also, on the subject of the latest game, here's a save with all scenes unlocked.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes